• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kamehale Region Sign Up and Discussion

It's been a while since I've been on this site, so I decided on making a new RP!

The Kamehale region, a region so big, that over 700 Pokemon live in it! There haven't been any new Pokemon discovered in this region (I'm just saying that I won't allow Fakemon), and because the Kamehale region is used a lot for trading items and Pokemon from Kanto and Alola, there are both Alolan and Kantonian Pokemon living in the region. The Kamehale region has the biggest towns and cities from any other region. In Kamehale there are eight Gym Leaders, but just like in the Alola region, they have their own little trials. The professor is Professor Sakura, and she is the one who gives you your starter Pokemon and Pokedex. So, get ready to achieve your dreams, catch your Pokemon team, make friends an rivals alike, right here in the Kamehale region!

Rules:
Basically all the RP rules that Stellar Wind made :p

Gym Leaders and Elite Four members (Right now, I'm just stating what typing they are, but if you would like to know more, then I'll add more information. I'm also every gym leader, but if you like you could be one too, you just have to ask me, and I'm only letting one person be a gym leader):
  • 1st Gym Leader: Ace the Normal Type Trainer (Male)
  • 2nd Gym Leader: Pearl the Water Type Trainer (Female)
  • 3rd Gym Leader: Ken the Fighting Type Trainer (Male)
  • 4th Gym Leader: Silvia the Steel Type Trainer (Female)
  • 5th Gym Leader: Vincent the Electric Type Trainer (Male)
  • 6th Gym Leader: Ivan the Grass Type Trainer (Male)
  • 7th Gym Leader: Erika the Bug Type Trainer (Female)
  • 8th Gym Leader: Kaira the Flying Type Trainer (Female)
  • 1st Elite Four Member: Lucifer the Dark Type Trainer (Male)
  • 2nd Elite Four Member: Lyla the Psychic Type Trainer (Female)
  • 3rd Elite Four Member: Hank the Ground Type Trainer (Male)
  • Final Elite Four Member: Emili the Dragon Type Trainer (Female)
Towns and cities:
  • Forrestail Town: Where the professor lives, and where people will get there starter Pokemon and Pokedex
  • Nimbula City: 8th Gym Leader
  • Hermit Town: 1st Gym Leader
  • Reyet City: Wealthiest city in all of Kamehale
  • Pearlaf City: 2nd Gym Leader
  • Monain Town
  • Tourna City: 3rd Gym Leader and Victory Road
  • Reddon City: 4th Gym Leader
  • Masusaki Town
  • Droid City: 5th Gym Leader
  • Ment City: 6th Gym Leader
  • Instra Town: Where the evil team lives
  • Popo Town
  • Kami City
  • Tikken City: 7th Gym Leader

Fill out this form, in order to be part of the RP :
Name (First and Last Name):
Appearance (You can use a drawing, but it has to be of your own, DON'T STEAL!):
Personality (Optional):
Trainer Class: (Normal Trainer, Breeder, Competitive Battler, etc)
Backstory (Optional, but you will have to have one in the RP):
Starter Pokemon:

Here is my form:
Name: Cassie Ford
Appearance: Cassie has black, curly, and long hair, and hazel colored eyes. She always wears a hoodie, but if it gets to hot she will just tie her hoodie around her waist. Cassie doesn't like wearing shorts (well, at least in public), so she always wear jeans, or sweatpants. Cassie also always carries a pen, or pencil, wherever she goes. She is around 5'11".
Personality: Cassie is introverted, but when she's around her friends, she is the complete opposite. She can be shy and quiet, but she can change her mood quickly, depending on what is happening. She wants to make new friends, but sometimes her shyness gets in the way. Cassie also has a love of drawing, and has a journal in which she has every Pokemon she's ever seen.
Trainer Class: Normal Trainer
Backstory: Cassie was born and raised in Kamehale, in a small house with her three older siblings, Emili, John, and Andy. John and Andy were the first ones to leave the house to go on their Pokemon journey, and after a few years it would be Emili and Cassie's turn. Before they go on their journey, Cassie's father usually likes to give a Pokemon, a Axew, to who he thought deserved it. Cassie was excited to see who would get the Pokemon. Her father decided to give the Axew to Emili, and Cassie was in awe. She was proud of her sister, but she wanted to know why she didn't get the Pokemon. Emili then went out on her Pokemon Journey. Cassie later went outside of her house and was thinking to herself. A woman was having a leisurly walk, when she noticed Cassie. The woman for some reason saw some potential in Cassie, and decided to give her her own starter Pokemon. Cassie was super excited, she could tell that this is what she was meant to do.
Starter Pokemon: Froakie

I hope you guys will join, and have fun in my RP!

Last edited:
Name (First and Last Name): Felix forest
Appearance: Tall with red hair and freckles. He wears a green tee shirt, blue shorts and grey shoes
Personality: alway the one to try and stop a fight shy and quite worrisome
Trainer Class: trainer/breeder
Backstory:
Starter Pokemon: honedge

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Name (First and Last Name): Matthew Lincoln
Appearance (You can use a drawing, but it has to be of your own, DON'T STEAL!): Matthew is about 6 foot 1 inches with dirty blonde hair and brown eyes. He always wears a grey sleeveless T-shirt with an Alolan beach design on it. He also wears a pair of black shorts and some black and white vans. He's also a little tan to everyone's surprise seeing how he lived in the snow all his life. The boy also keeps a pair of sunglasses pinned to his shirt for whenever he may need them.
Personality (Optional): Matthew is outgoing and competitive. He works hard to get what he wants and takes care of what he has. He's been labeled as a flirt but he doesn't see it that way. He's also very protective of what he loves. The boy also has a really high cold tolerance seeing how he lived in the snow his whole life.
Trainer Class: Competitive Battler
Backstory (Optional, but you will have to have one in the RP): Matthew was born and raised in Snowbell City, Kalos. He heard about an awesome opportunity to visit a new region and join some other strong trainers and he didn't waste any time. The boy simply packed up and headed for the Kamehale Region. His parents were a little bit worried about him not having any Pokemon to help him in the region so his father made a call and had a Chimchar sent to their front door. Chimchar and Matthew don't get along very well but this adventure will make them both realize just how important their bond is
Starter Pokemon: Chimchar.

Last edited:
@Blake Star Your form is good, but could you please look at the rules of the RP first, when you add that little detail then I'll let you in

PLZ don't think I'm being rude, it's just that I want to make sure people read the rules

This sounds fun
Name: Jack Grief
Appearance: He has short grey hair and wears slightly tattered clothes. His eyes are a light blue and hepretty much looks like he's been living in the wilderness for 8 years (which he has).
Personality: Secluded
Trainer Class: Lone Wolf
Backstory: He lived a rather average life in Kalos when he was young, but when he was around 7 years old, his parents were killed in front of him. Not knowing what to do, he ran onto a boat on a nearby river, and it left not knowing he was on it. The boat took him to Kamehale and he had lived their ever since. Without having any relatives that he new of, no one looked for him, and he was forced to live in a forest. He would have died if not for the pokemon their, who helped him survive. Eventually he grew to see pokemon as friends more than he did humans. One day, while looking for food, he found a swinub who was badly injured after being attacked by a mightyena. Reminding him of himself, he decided to help the swinub heal. Once it was able to survive on it's own though, it had grown too attached to him and he decided to catch the swinub using a pokeball he found on the ground. After that he decided to try to defeat the gym leaders and become the champion of the region, and that's where this story begins.
Starter Pokemon: Swinub (AKA Pierre)

Name (First and Last Name): Daniel Gray
Appearance (You can use a drawing, but it has to be of your own, DON'T STEAL!): He has Black hairvwith blue eyes. Daniel wears a Black trench coat with an electric blue dress shirt and a black tie. He wears black fingerless gloves.
Personality (Optional): Sterotypical Edge-lord. Daniel is quick to mock, put-down, and be fiercely competitive. Deep inside, he is kind and a comedian.
Trainer Class: (Normal Trainer, Breeder, Competitive Battler, etc) Competitive Battler
Backstory (Optional, but you will have to have one in the RP): To be revealed in the RP
Starter Pokemon: Froakie

There's something that I've been wondering. Is the pokemon league going to be more like the anime, where it's more of a tournament, or the games, where you just challenge the elite four and if you beat them, you get to battle the champion?

Since everyone is heading towards Ace the Normal Type Gym Leader, here's some info:

Name: Ace
Badge: Norm Badge

Pokemon:
Herdier:
Level: 16
Moves: Bite, Baby Doll Eyes, Take Down, Tackle

Trumbeak:
Level: 15
Moves: Peck, Rock Smash, Supersonic, Echoed Voice

Stufful:
Level: 17
Moves: Tackle, Baby Doll Eyes, Brutal Swing, Leer

Name (First and Last Name): Hudson Hugan
Appearance (You can use a drawing, but it has to be of your own, DON'T STEAL!): Hudson is pretty petite for his age, leaning on 4'10 or something. He has a lime green hoodie with dark green jeans. His hood is white, like his shoes and socks. His hair color is a minty green that has a curl on the top. He also has teal glasses.
Trainer Class: Bug Catcher
Backstory: Hudson grew up in a farm where a lot of Butterfree ate crops. His mother owned these Butterfree, while his dad owned a Beedrill. Hudson loved bug types so he promised himself his first Pokemon will be a bug-type. His dream came true, as one day while he was walking in the grass, he noticed a fossil-looking rock in the ground. Sure enough, it was a fossil. A lab was nearby his farm, luckily, so he revived it. The fossil became a cute little Anorith.

Pokemon

Name: Anorith (Nicknamed Sciz.)
Level: 16
Moveset: Fury Cutter, Mud Sport, Ancient Power, Harden

Last edited:
Oh okay, that makes sence. But it still seems a little op for you to start off with a level 22 pokemon, because in the roleplay our pokemon are still only around level 14.