• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kalseng's Signature Matrix (Taking Requests Again!)

I'm fairly certain you don't want a backstory. Here, have some pretty pictures.

KnucklesSignatureAttempt.png

ArticunoSig.png

AlphonseSig.png

ApolloJusticeSig.png

ViviSig.png

RotomSig.png

jasenresnoSig.png

ShivaSig.png

IfritSig.png

EpochSig.png

QECsignature.png

BlossomSig.png

OptiimusSig.png

BalthierSignature.png

RonanSig.png

RyanSignature.png

RyanCool.png

LireSig.png

LassSig.png

JinSig.png

AmySig.png

ArmeSig.png

VirgilSnail.png

FLCLSig.png

RachelSig.png

TaokakaSignatureBad.png

TagerSig.png
(Collab with LoN - Very very awesome.)

NoelSig.png

NuSig.png

RMXPAvatar.png

JolteonSig.png

CodySig.png

TannysSig.png

VirgilsSig.png

ZackySig2.png

DistortionPetalSig.png

FroslassSig.png

Nidosig-3.png

BlargSig.png

ShocariSig.png

ChadwyckSig.png

NueSig.png

Shinki-1.png

DimentioSig.png

NatsuGreySig.png

ByakurenSig.png

KalsengSig.png

ShinySig.png

JalordaSig.png

RyukSig.png

FlandreSig.png

ToastaSig.png

MonroeSig.png

Wargle.png

VictiniSig.png

DatabaseSig.png

greenarrowsig.png

DualitySig.png

Woo!

Okay, now for the request form. YOU MUST USE THIS FORM FOR ME TO TAKE YOUR REQUEST. DO NOT POST RANDOM-ASS REQUESTS.
Request Form:

CURRENT Forum Name: (Apparently not obvious enough. This is the name that you are currently using on the forums, so I can more easily contact you to give you your signature. EDIT 2: Mine is Kalseng.)
Subject: (The picture or focus you want. I.e., Vulpix, Carl Clover, Phantom Train, etc.)
Text: (The text on the sig. The shorter, the better and more clear it will look.)
Extra: (Any extra bits you'd like to throw in there.)

You MUST use this form.

Request List:
1. [EMPTY]
2. [EMPTY]
3. [EMPTY]

(I'm bored! :(]

People Who'll Get a Sig When I Get Around to It:

[EMPTY]

Last edited by a moderator:

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Re: Kalseng's Signature Extravaganza (Taking Requests)

I absolutely adore that Leafeon sig. The render is so amazing, I just love it so much. The blur on the background is very nice as well, and really helps to center the focus on Leafeon. My only critique is that the font is a bit... meh, to me. Other then that, it's exquisite.

Once more, I love that stock~ :3

(Actually, I love most of your stocks/renders... curse you and your superior image finding abilities. :p)

CURRENT Forum Name: Kalseng's Signature Extravaganza
Subject: A boy with brown hair, fair skin, and a black shirt looking in awe at a Reshiram.
Text: "The might of Reshiram is great." -AmethystDragon
Extra: The background should be in a grassy field.

Can you manage it?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Haaaa I love those GC sigs. :3 And the Leafeon sig is very purdy and stuffs~ though my favorite has to be Virgil's, indeed. ^^
*takes back her own sig*

CURRENT Forum Name: Kalseng's Signature Extravaganza
Subject: Primeape
Text: Get face-fisted!
Extra: Red + black backround

Thanks a lot :D.

Updates are for winners!

When I said current forum name, I rather meant the name you were using on the forums, meant for easy contact, as opposed to an indicator of what my thread's name is.

Also; I'm afraid I can't actually manage yours, Amethyst. I can only find images, not create them. Sorry.

Yayyy Blarg for getting my open slot.

EDIT:

Tunduli's sig is done (Slowly), so I thought I'd post it up here. I got her to LOOK left, but she isn't facing left. :x

FroslassSig.png

If you don't like it, I can re-do it.

Current Forum Name: Shocari
Subject: Zhao Yun
Text: The Spear of Justice
Extra: no idea :3

Kal, ILU ♥ Your sigs are the sauce of awesomeness, and my favorite atm is the one for Zacky, because it looks amazing and the text is win ^^

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Wow, that sig you made for Tun is absolutely insane. The background is gorgeous, I just love it. The stock is terrific as well, as always, and the effects on it are very nicely done. Everything blends together so nicely.

You're so frelling good, Kal. :3

Oh dear GAWDS, Kal, I looooove it so muchhh ~
I don't mind much that she isn't facing left, because it's REALLY well done anyway. I love the effects on the Froslass, it looks so gorgeous and blue and shinyyy ~
The text fits really nicely and the font is simple but preeetty against the backgrou-
OHH, the background. <33 I absolutely LURVE the effects, they look so mystical and prettyyyy ~

I would add it to my signature but I'm on my DSi and my netbook's unavailable, but it'll be there by Monday. :> It is now OFFICIALLY in my sig. :'D

Keep it uuuuup ~

CURRENT Forum Name: Dont have a forum yet just message me plox
Subject: Duskull
Text: "The Dark One Has Returned" in a dark looking font
Extra: The background should be all dark and evil looking

Thx if ya can

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Kaaaal... I really love looking through that list of signatures and being able to see the gradual improvement from sig to sig. You've made great progress and the dedication is really nice to see. I especially like some of your latest signatures. Really nice color choices, softness, and effects. Keep up the excellent work! Next time you have a siggy opening I'll try to get my name down for something. :)

@LoN: :'D I tried my best, sensei!

Since it looks like the Sig Contest died, I'm gonna go ahead and post this little oldy now.

Nidosig-3.png

It's also my current signature, if you haven't noticed.

EDIT:

FRESH OUT OF THE GIMP OVEN.

BlargSig.png

BLARG'S SIGNATURE.

Yo hey i still want the other sig but can you make this one to if ya can?

Subject:Bulbasaur
Text: "Earthen protector"
Extra: jungle type themem plox

Thx if ya can

I guess I could, sure.

But, uh.

What would you do with two signatures?

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

...Wow... just wow... That Nidoking sig is absolutely insane. Without a doubt my favorite sig of yours. It's just so gorgeously amazing. The effects and the background and the render, just everything about it is so amazing. If I ever make a sig half as good as that I'll be amazed. You and your sensei are the two sig makers that I look up to. :3

I also really like the Primape one. As I've said countless times, you just find the best renders. :p

And yes, I am stalking your thread. :3

These all look very, very awesome, Kal. I think that I'll go ahead and request one (even though I think LoN is working on a request I made >>; ) Ah well, even if he is I can use them both one way or another since I'm requesting something different from you.

CURRENT Forum Name: Chadwyck
Subject: Umbreon
Text: The Past is a Dark Place
Extra: Pretty much as tragic looking and dark as possible. Please and thank you :3

Can I get A picture of a Eevee with like Glowing blue eyes with a distortion in the background

the idea is that Dialga is trying to reach the Eevee

also put in "Amber of Time"

Random-Ass update time.

So I was on my other computer the other day, and I noticed a few older sigs saved up on the hard drive. I don't really know why they didn't make it to my photobucket page, but I think I can find a couple hidden away somewhere else.

I'll see about posting them later today. :3 That didn't happen.

EDIT: BUT THIS DID.

ShocariSig.png

ChadwyckSig.png

Shocari's and Chadwyck's sigs, respectively. Because Reaper was banned, I think this means I now have an open slot on my Request list, underneath Rex and my Secret project. :3

I hope you like them, Shocari and Chadwyck!

OHMYGAWD THANK YOU KAL! I loff it forever and ever. *runs off to put it in sig*

It looks amazing, the sad looking little Umbreon, I can picture it being Lunara all depressed about the past. Aww, thank you |D

So I have no idea why I never uploaded this.

HazamaSig.png

But it's RX's. RX MY FRIEND HERE YOU ARE

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

:O

^That was my reaction for the first minute or two after I saw the sig you made for RX. It's just so frelling pretty and all of the effects are so well done, everything about it is just beyond incredible. Everything in the sig fits so perfectly and you really painted a picture, nothing is there without reason. You never cease to amaze me, Kal. :3

So purty~ :'D

RedRising you are so good for my ego it's ridiculous.

Also; those sigs I found earlier are now here thanks to revolutionary FLASH DRIVE TECHNOLOGY.

RonanSig.png

RyanSignature.png

They kinda bridge the gap of my intermediate stuff to my more artsy stuff. I'll go slide them in.

So I see yer nice signatures and I raise you one request : D

Also You're really, really good xD

CURRENT Forum Name: Kalseng's Signature Extra Cody
Subject: A Skarmory :D
Text: I'm sure you can think of something for me....I'm not good at this... (Just not PRP Savior...I didn't get that xD)
Extra: My favorite color is green, but that might not look too great with Skarmory... EDIT I think yellow would be really cool looking. But your call man.

Also, I'm really sorry if I sound pushy :(

I love all your sigs, all of them share vivid colours and unique patterns. I especially love the Ronan sig. Infact I have one question on the Ronan sig. Is the blue sparkly thing a picture of an actual crystal or did you make it yourself? Anyway, your request list seemed clear, so I better slot mine in before another person >_>

Current forum name: Indie-reeper
Subject: The sos brigade logo(my avvie)m/r/2w4l8ag/6
Text: S.O.S Brigade member
Extra: For the colours, maybe something like dark sea blue, as for effects and whatnot, anything.

Oooh, cool! I think I could use one! O two... Yes, two, please!
CURRENT Forum Name: Kerauno
Subject: http://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/File:Lucario.png Can you use this here picture?
Text: Kerauno: The Great Writer.
Extra: Can the text be black?

CURRENT Forum Name: Kerauno
Subject: A Boy with electric blue eyes and dark blonde hair with black streaks. Also he has rectangular glasses and a blue jacket. Also slightly tan skin. Is that possible?
Text: Kerauno: The Great Writer. (Yeah, the same text. Just want options, ya know?)
Extra: Um, can the text be black again?

Kerauno said:
Subject: A Boy with electric blue eyes and dark blonde hair with black streaks. Also he has rectangular glasses and a blue jacket. Also slightly tan skin. Is that possible?
Unless you give Kalseng an image to work from... he won't be able to do that request. Just as a heads up here.

Siggers work with a base image of some shape or form, and they don't come magically out of thin air exactly how you want for you to use :-\

Apologies for invading... Kal and I were talking about requests like these earlier this week and how they irk us so.

Oh, yeah for got that.... Um... I'll have it up in about in about an hour in the form of a link.

Ummm.... Yeah, I think it'll take longer to get that picture up, because my camera is dead. I'll get it up either later today, or tomorrow. (I'm sooo stupid...)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=8 ... 06b5c65534

Yes, I'm no Picasso, but it should give you something to work form. I'm SOOOO sorry I didn't do this before, and the quality sucks because it's the best I could do on short notice. Um...Good luck trying to salvage anything from it. Bye!

Difficult for me to be a stranger but...

CURRENT Forum Name: Stamgalaki
Subject: Shinx
Text: Stamgalaki Stargirl
Extra: Blue and Yellow background?

I'm sorry to bug you if you can't do it.

CURRENT Forum Name: Blazikid
Subject: Blaziken
Text: Blazikid. Flame Warrior. Could it be red with a hint of purple, and could the words Blazikid and flame warrior be in different places?
Extra: Could the background be orange with little streaks of purple, and dotted around are red and purple flames?

Thank you Kalseng!

Woahhhh thread revival.

I'd been dead for a while, but I'm feeling like just COM-PLEETLY ignoring all previous requests and focus on the ones at hand.

Yes, let's do that. UH-HUH.

I just finished two! And they're different sizes than my other two!

Yayyy!

NueSig.png
Shinki-1.png

They were sorta meant to be opposite each other. The first one is for RX (I always make him blue sigs.) And the second one is for Tanny. (Inexplicably pink.)

I hope they like them!

Ohmygod Kal

Those siiiigs~
THOSE DERN SIGS ♥

They are like super amazing~! I am totally in love with both of them <33 (also Touhou hurrrrrdurrrrr) I only started sigging like two weeks ago and if you compare my Kogasa sig to them, I don't know if I'll ever be able to sig like that ¦D

I'm sure both RX and Tan will love them for their 'Charmsoween :>

I need the "2" 's taken out (as in "2Cycloneblaze2" --> "Cycloneblaze") of this:
awesomesig.png

and this:
awesomesig2.png

both made by the woefully inactive Blisk who has stopped posting in his art thread.
In other words:
CURRENT Forum Name:Cycloneblaze
Subject: The two above signatures.
Text: Cycloneblaze.
Extra: Specifically, change "2Cycloneblaze2" --> "Cycloneblaze" nothing more nothing less thank you much.

Um. I know this is kind of a late response to this, but I just now got around to seeing this and I'm truly sorry for my late nature. |D

But I can't remove stuff from sigs. It's just above my skill level. D:

I'm sorry! I wish I could help!

CURRENT Forum name: Blazi
Subject: Chaos (Any kind of Chaos you want, so long is it feels kinda fun to be in)
Text: 'Who needs reason and order when Chaos is just so much more fun!'
Extra: And for extra credit, can you try and sneak a small '~ Blazikid' somewhere near the end? And the background, could it please be purple/black?

Thanks Kal.

Cause Kal made me :'D

CURRENT Forum name: Shinkigrow
Subject: Byakuren Hijiri
Text: Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind (You can also just put them on different lines and remove the tilde entirely)
Extra: I don't mind whatever you want, but as a note, Byakuren is associated with the white lotus and uses magicks :> She's Buddhist, and her scrolls are usually rainbow. Use what you will from that :>

Welllllll that was fun.

HERE ARE SOME SIGS I MADE SHAZAM

NatsuGreySig.png

Totally not on my request list, but I felt like making it. Hope you enjoy, Zacky!

DimentioSig.png

After a little bit of arguing, Blazikid came to like this one. So did I. :3

ByakurenSig.png

This one is a bit more artsy than I'm used to, but I kinda like it. It's simple and effective.

Yayyyyyyyy.

Edit: I made a sig for Virgil. Idle hands and all that jazz.

RigureeSig.png

Edit2: I made a sig for me. I'm apparently very idle lately.

KalsengSig.png

Edit3: Deer sweet human jegus I'm bored lately. This is a sig I made for Pheo. HOPE HE LIKES IT.

PheoSig.png

Iiiiiiiiiiiiii

I love this sig <33333

Thank you Kal! The background is so great and it's ttly not something I would have even thought of but it look so nice and I am glad you put it in there :D Rigray is adorableeeeee

ilu!