• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Kal's Trip Topic

'Kay, I managed to chisel ou t a few minutes to post a couple of QUICK updates.

Went to New York City. My face hurts from smiling and laughing.

I kid you not.

Hit up the Bubba Gump Shrimp co., went to Times Square and Central Park, Toys R' Us, The Hershey's Store, the M&M Store, Broadway to see Avenue Q, some of the best places to eat food ever, and the Museum of Natural History.

Hm? Avenue Q? On Broadway?

Yeah. It was amazing.

They did a great job with the set, if felt a lot like actually watching Seaseme Street, (Sp?) and Oh. Dear. God. Christmas Eve was one of the funniest racial characters I've ever seen. And I'd say 90% of her funny lines weren't even racial.

I now have a hanging plaque with their logo on it. |D

Okay, that's the big stuff. GottagobyeILUALL!

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
... Kal, do you actually WANT us to stalk you and follow you? You seem to be asking for it if you're telling us everywhere you've been and where you are. XD

Anyways, sounds like yer having fun~

hi Kal =3

I've never been to NYC, even though I live in NY ._.

Shiny: Kal wants us to stalk him, haven't you noticed XD (If he didn't this thread wouldn't exist)

HEY KAL I'M FLYING INTO THE STATES RIGHT NOW LOLOLOL.
We're in LA
and getting ready to fly into JFK in an hour or so
you should totally meet me there and we'll party :D

also I'm totally jealous I wanna be in the M&M store so baaaaaaad D:
and the Hershey's store.

and fffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuu Broadway.
My jealousy has hit an all-time high and now my hair is green D:
how dare yoooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuu j/k ilu :D
Hope you're having loads upon loads of oodles of fun

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
Well Kal, I hope having three girls swooning and stalking you was part of your plan, otherwise you're about to be ambushed XD

I've only been to NYC once and I was eight so I missed out on all the good stuff. I hope you're having a good time! When you come back I have just one thing to say:

Pics or it didn't happen! XD

See ya when you return.

Pics or it didn't happen! XD

Secretly, what he really means by this is "tits or gtfo" :V
And I reserve my right to stalk Kal, he gave me permission :3
As of right now, there's about four hours until we'll be in the same state for the first time how magicaaaaaaaaaaalllllllll -whooshes away-

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Totally not stalking/swooning over him. We're too frelling far away for that to ever happen...

Stills, totally agree with Psycho Monkey there. Pics or it didn't happen. >:D