• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Kalos Hagnout (shiny pokemon)

Just a RP were you can Hang out!

Rules:
1. No cursing
2. No cruel/mean/evil Pokemon
3. Romance IS allowed
4. Have fun!
Please fill out like this:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Other: (anything extra)

Me:
Name: Sunn
Species: Espeon
Personality: Tomboy, Loyal, Shy, Smart
Dislikes: Not being around Storm, Sweet berries, Other male eeveelutions who try to impress her
Other:
Mate: Storm
Mates species: Umbreon
Mates Gender: Male
Mates Age: 19
Children: None yet

The wind howled round the forest as the couple walked, In the distance they could see other pokemon, a rattata and a few pideys, but Ignored them and walked back to their den.

Name: Rose
Species: Sylveon
Personality: Kind, Jolly, enjoys making friends
Dislikes: Bullies, other than that, nothing else really
Other: Loves her kids and will do anything to protect them and loved ones
Mate: Hail
Mates species: Glaceon
Mates age: 32
Children: Cassy, Loni, Crater and Haily

Rose went on an walk with her youngest daughter, Haily. Haily is two years old. She saw a lot of Pokemon but not another Eeveeloution. "Mommy," Haily said. "When are we going to find someone at something interesting. I'm bored." "Soon, Haily. Just be patient." Rose answered. They continued on their walk.

Name: Mon
Species: umbreon
Personality: kind and somewhat flirty
Dislikes: nothing except fighting
Other: Has a crush on sunn even though it's pointless he still likes her

Mon spotted sunn but walked past to his den in the trees unlike most eeveelotions he has a den in the trees he smiled down at sunn "hey sunn how's it going?" He asked her

Name: Aiden
Species: Blaziken
Personality: Loves to battle
Dislikes: Candy(unless it's rare candy)and being annoyed
Other: Likes to hang around Emma
Mate's name: Emma
Mates age: 27
Child: Christopher

As Aiden was walking by him self in the valley he saw Mon in the distance and started to walk towards him but he fogot what he was doing and so he went on a cliff and stood there watching him.

Sunn came up to the mouth of her den and growled. Storm followed. "Again?... do I really need to Remind you? I already have a mate"
"Or we could just sneak on a plane to a different region and get the Arcueus out of here?" Asked Storm
Sunn Sighed.

Mon sat down in his "nest" and tried to sleep "god I need to find another espoen" he said to himself as he jumped from branch to branch "and I'm such an idiot" he looked at the city off in the distance

(Can I make another character)
Mon looked at the city he smiled sadly "god my life" he said he looked up hoping to see something new anything new he hated how he couldn't get over sunn