• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kalos Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marie glared at Jack"do you think I dont know that Psyco cut is supposed to tire frogadier out so I can land a hit Pandora please dont lose" Pandora dodged the attack and psycho cut again

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ark sat on the sidelines and watched them battle, trying to pick up as much knowledge as he could. He knew that if one day he wanted to beat all the gym leaders then he was going to have to learn as much about battling as he possibly could.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Tiring Pandora out with Psycho cut was a bad move, it gave Frogadier an opening and that's why you got hit," Jack said.

Frogadier grabs his chest as Electricity surrounds him. "Frogadier." Mark says. Frogadier nodded. "Jump Frogadier!!!" mark says as Frogadier leaps up. "Double team!!"

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ark frowned, "How can a Frogadier even throw an Absol in the first place?" he asked himself. He wasn't quite sure how that worked but this battle was turning out to be incredibly chaotic.

His eyes widened as Marie forfeit. He wasn't sure if it was for Pandora's sake or what but something was up.

((@DarkTrainerMark we need permission from mods to get mega stones))

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Marie while Frogadier was distracted by dodging your attacks you coudlve used Perish Song and won,"Jack said.

Marie glared at the male trainer "Pandora come here" Pandora glares at frogadier and walked to Marie she the kneeled down to look at Pandora she then cries into Pandoras fur "I'm so sorry I failed mom and dad and brother" Marie said while she cried on Pandora

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Ahhhh is she crying?" Ark said to himself in his head. Chimchar slapped him on the head and said something. "Yeah yeah I know." he said. The boy got up and walked over to Marie. "You did great Marie." he said with smile, giving her a thumbs up.

"Marie...." Mark began, walking toward her.
Frogadier and Pikachu looked to each other, following Mark.
"Marie...you did great. You fought like a true warrior." Mark says. "But this was just one loss. Right?"

Marie looked up and wiped her tears away "this is my first lost but my my family never loses and I just ruined my family's name" Berry then walked over and hugged her trainer

Mark crouched down to Marie, rubbing the back of his neck. "Marie, no one is perfect." Mark says. "And that loss just taught you how to become stronger." Mark added. "I bet your family has lost once." Mark finally said.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Did you think I got my Pokemon to be super strong without losing? No, I learned why I lost and I tried to become better, if I never lost I would be a worse trainer than I am now, that's the truth," Jack said.

Marie glared at the trainer "My family has never lost except my mom but she lost to my father you wouldnt understand Mark" Marie then got up and went inside her house and sat at the table for tea

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ark dropped his head. "Oh man she's really upset." he said. "Alright Cubchoo go on." he said taking the little polar bear out of his jacket hood. Cubchoo waddled into Marie's house and found the girl sitting at the table. He climbed onto her lap and sat there looking at her.

Mark followed her. "Marie, I may not understand but losing is what makes a trainer stronger." Mark says. "Back in Unova, I never lost. I made it to the championship and managed to win. I finally lost and learned from it." Mark said. "Marie, you are strong in your own way." Mark says.

Marie hugged cubchoo and gave a tiny smile "Mark I dont care I lost but if my parents ever found out I can't go on my journey I would have to train more"

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Jack went inside. "Speaking of your parents, Marie are you ever going to introduce me to them? And maybe to your siblings if you have any?" Jack asked.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ark entered the house and heard Marie. "That's a little harsh. I wish there was someway to convince them to let you go anyways." he said. He just broke free from his family business so he could travel with Marie. There was no way in the world he was gonna give that up so easily.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Lavaridge huh? Hey I can take you there on Drakon, you can have a nice bath in the Hot Springs," Jack suggested.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Hey Marie I just thought of something. If they hear you're going to travel with someone who is the son of Ash Ketchum and was in the Unova Championships, they'll let you go for sure, right?" Jack asked Marie.

Marie held cubchoo "yeah we should all go to the hot springs Mark fly with Jack on Drakon and Ark can fly with me on Forté" and returned the rest of her Pokemon except Forté

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Shouldn't Ark introduce himself to Mark first? Heh, Mark and Ark, that sounds funny," Jack told Marie. "Wait what's up Mark?"

Status
Not open for further replies.