• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Kalos Adventure

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ark looked back and forth before seeing Marie cuddling with his Cubchoo. The tiny polar bear was smiling and laughing as he held on to the girl tightly. The trainer laughed a bit, "I guess I'll just leave Cubchoo with you for right now Marie." he said, scratching the back of his head.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
The boy was immediately shocked by Marie's challenge but that didn't change the fact that he was totally ready to accept. "A battle?" the boy asked with a smirk. He then began to laugh a little bit, "Yeah sure thing let's do it.!" he exclaimed.

Carter looked over at Marie and Ark, who were about to start a battle. "Look at that buddy," he said to Snorlax. "We're spectators this time."

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"A double battle?" the boy asked himself. He'd never really practiced double battling and he was sure that she must've been some sort of battle prodigy so he had to be on top of his game. "Okay Chimchar where did you go?" he asked as the little fire monkey hopped up onto his shoulder. "I'll need you too Cubchoo." he said as the little polar bear waddled over to his side and began to climb his leg. Cubchoo made it all the way into Ark's hood and the boy smiled, "Well I guess a double battle is worth a shot." he said.

Marie smiled "Alright but this is also because this will help Berry evolve" then Berry put her soothe belle around her neck while Pandora got in position then Berry jumped on to Pandoras back smiling

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Oh so that's a soothe bell." the boy said with a smile. Chimchar and Cubchoo got onto the ground and looked at one another. They nodded before looking back at their opponents. Ark began thinking of a way to win even though he hadn't battled in quite a while. He considered his Pokemon's moves and thought about what he should do.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"First move. Alright then Marie get ready cause here it comes." the boy said excitedly. He threw his arm outwards, pointing towards the girl and her Pokemon. "Cubchoo use Icy Wind." he said. The tiny polar bear clapped his paws together and a gust of wind blew through the area. Ark figured that if he could slow Marie's Pokemon down a bit he could get it the hits that really mattered. "Now Chimchar dash through the wind and use Scratch!" he commanded as the monkey sprinted right towards Pandora and hopped into the air, aiming his claws right at Berry.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Chimchar's Scratch attack landed on Berry and the boy smiled, silently congratulating his partner. However, the second the attack landed, Berry struck back with a Dizzy Punch and the little monkey was sent flying back towards Cubchoo. Ark barely had time to process anything as Pandora's Night Slash attack was heading right for the two Pokemon. "Cubchoo use Ice Punch on the Night Slash! Chimchar use Flamethrower!" he commanded. The little polar bear drew back his fist before slamming it forward right into the Night Slash. A small burst of smoke shot outwards from the point of impact and Ark wondered if Cubchoo was okay. Regardless, the fire monkey's Flamethrower erupted from the smoke cloud and was aimed at Pandora.

Name: Skyler
Pokemon: Lucario,Umbreon,Greninja
Hometown:Anistar City
Appearance:Blonde and blue eyes
Badges/Princess Keyes:Bug,Cliff,Rumble,Plant,Voltage,Fairy,Psychic and Iceberg
Skyler wad walking home when he saw a blond girl battling with a male trainer so he decided to watch with his eyes filled with excitement

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ark had also paused as the other trainer approached him and Marie. She had stopped their battle to greet him and the young trainer soon learned that this Skyler person was Marie's older brother. "So she's got even more family." he said to himself.

Carter and Snorlax were enjoying the battle when a young man came over and had it stop. Carter learned that this was Marie's brother, Skyler. "Well Snorlax, we got some sibling love over there don't we?" He punched Snorlax lightly in the belly. "Uh oh." Snorlax did the same, which sent Carter back a few feet. They both started laughing really hard.

Skyler looked at Maries pokemon and took out his own pokemon "Come out you 3 and say hey to the other pokemon" when Skyler said that his Lucario,Umbreon and Greninja popped out

Marie let her Pokemon say Hi to skylers Pokemon when Berry and Lucario shared a big hug Berry started to glow Marie shielded her eyes and when the light disappeared in the place of her little Buneary was a shiny Lopunny

Marie started to cry at the sight of the Lopunny when Berry saw Marie crying she pulled out of the hug and hugged her trainer Marie wiped her tears away and smiled then her and Berry smiled and looked at her big brother "Sklyer would you come with me on my journey?" She said with puppy dog eyes

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Jack
Pokemon: Empoleon, Houndoom, Tangrowth, Electivire, Lucario, Salamence
Hometown: A Farm in Johto (Near Olivine City)
Appearance:Red hair and Red and Black Jacket
Badges/Princess Keyes: Coal, Forest, Cobble,Fen, Relic, Mine (Current Badges in other RP), Icicle, Beacon (Future Badges in other RP + I might've won the Sinnoh League depending on how another RP turns out for me)

Well I finally got here Jack thought. Jack flew into Kalos from a plane. Immediately he saw one of his former rivals, Max. So Max is here too Jack thought. He was here to study Pokemon Mega Evolution because he wanted to become a Pokemon Professor. His Sinnoh Pokemon are with him to help in his research. Maybe I'll meet Max later but right now I'm hungry. Jack found a Cafe near the Sundial. I'll go eat there Jack thought. As soon as he entered the cafe he saw two trainers about to battle. He decided to stick around to see how the battle will play out.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ark smiled at the evolution of Marie's Buneary. "So that soothe bell really does work." he said to Chimchar and Cubchoo. The two Pokemon nodded and also smiled. Pokemon evolution was just a great thing. It was so great that no matter what you were doing at what time no matter where, you just had to stop and admire it for what it really was.

Marie smiled at Berry and said "your not a little baby anymore" and Berry smiled at Marie and Skyler then Berry and Marie walked back to Pandora and the battle "Ready to resume Ark?" Marie said with so much confidence

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Hmm the Buneary evolved, will this change the result of the battle? Jack was definitely intrigued by these group of trainers. A Lopunny is a strong Pokemon. I wonder how close this battle will get.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Oh yeah I'm definitely ready. Don't hold back anything Marie." Ark said from across the battlefield. "Chimchar use Flame Wheel!" he shouted. "And Cubchoo you use Ice Punch!" he shouted. Chimchar encased himself in flames and rolled towards Pandora while Cubchoo hopped across the battlefield with a punch aimed at Lopunny.

Marie smiled and said "Pandora use thunderbolt on Chimchar to stop him and Berry use Dizzy punch to counter cubchoos ice punch" after she said that Berry lunged at cubchoo and Pandora used thunderbolt

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
"Thunderbolt?!" Ark asked surprisingly. He had no idea an Absol could use Thunderbolt, let alone learn it. On the other hand, Cubchoo was most likely outmatched by Marie's new Lopunny. The polar bear slammed his fist against Lopunny's and the two clashed. Cubchoo was blown back and slammed into Chimchar right when Pandora's Thunderbolt fired. Both Pokemon were hit and shocked violently. Ark stood in his spot with wide eyes. His predictions were correct but geez, he never knew Marie's Pokemon were so strong.

Chimchar and Cubchoo were both KO'ed on the floor, the polar bear on top of the monkey. Ark let out a sigh but kept a smile on his face. "Well, I guess we just aren't that strong yet." the boy said. "I guess that's the reason why I only have one badge." he said with a smile. He always meant to go out and get stronger but with his parent's business he never had the time to stay in one place and make friends and train with his Pokemon. "This battle was really fun Marie. Thanks." he said with a smile.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"That was a great battle!" Jack said. "I'm Jack. I want to be a Pokemon Professor so I research Pokemon all around the world! I came to Kalos so I can study Mega Evolution. I'm okay with battling but my team got me 8 badges in the Sinnoh League I'd suggest battling me if you're really strong.

MegaloX

Previously Blake Star
Ark watched as another trainer about his age approached him and introduced himself as Jack. Ark smiled, "Hey there Jack. I'm Ark." he said. He then listened to the boy talk about his aspirations to become a Pokemon Professor. He thought it was really cool considering most people are out there trying to catch em all and be the best and such. The boy seemed interesting enough but Ark was still disappointed. He really figured he shouldn't try to make too many friends considering he'd have to leave Kalos soon anyways thanks to his parents' business.

Marie jumped on to Arks back and giggled "Ark that was amazing we should do that again" all of a sudden Hex her Fennekin walked up to Chimchar and nuzzled him Marie looked at her Pokemon and laughed while still on Arks back

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Would you like to practice on me? I'll go easy if you want," Jack suggested.

(OOC: sorry if my replies are too short I'm not that good a writer)

Status
Not open for further replies.