• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

K9's Sprite Shop

[size=24pt]K9's Sprite Shop[/size]
SHOP IS: OPEN
Open Slots:
1-
2-
3-
Only 4 Rules:
1: NO STEALING!!!
2: Proper Grammar. Ok, maybe a few mistakes here and there, but NO 1337 speak!
3: 1-3 requesta at a time Only.
4: No Spam or Double Posting.​

And if you Guys get bored of these, i can try to make what you can think of, just so long as you have a good discription.

Examples:

Recolors:
Pokemon:
SquirtleRecoloredfromBlastoise.png
Psychic-SteelHeatran.png
Mawilerecolorwithlugiacolors.png
HeatranPachirisu.png
Fire-PsychicCresselia.png

Trainers:
BellandJarek.png

Overworlds:
CustomMaleAceTrainerOverworld.png

Fusions:
VoltorbGhastlyMix.gif
PorygonRotom.png
Dezong.png
Booly.gif
Rayjirkia.jpg

Infernoes:
InfernoRotom-Fire.png
InfernoPikachu.png
InfernoMagcargo.png

Eggs:
Ho-OhEgg.png
VilpixEgg.png
BurmyEgg.png

Banners:
ElectricFan.png

FireFan.png

PoisonFan.png

WaterFan.png

Sorry about that. Can I just leave it there and just post a new message after each request is done?

Here are the first 3.

1 & 2.Sprites of the 2 drawings.
3. Overworld of the very first sprite.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Backinblack - The member this thread belongs to hasn't posted in here for quite a while - January in fact. Please make sure you check that you only post in up-to-date topics. I'd suggest asking another spriter to do your request... but not so many at once XP

On another note, unless you made all those yourself, I hope you have permission to use those sprites/pictures from the people who made them.

Windsaver - I know you meant well, but leave modding to the Mods please, otherwise you're breaking the rules yourself.

I can't make these if someone told me I had 30 minutes to live if I didn't make one. But every last one of them was made by one of my friends in the real world. We are working together on a fake game. Also, could you tell me where I can find someone who can make Over Worlds? I'm lucky I found this guy. I need someone.