• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Just my Version of a Romantic Superpower High School (Discussion)

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
9350B793-62F9-45FF-B70B-4504C84587CF.jpeg

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
I don't know why but I randomly had an idea for a class...let's say that Porco loves techno and dubstep music but Marcel loves Rock music however Alexis likes classical music. How shall we make a compromise for the three? Simple make a performance like class that can either involve you sing or have a performance on a song tht you just wrote/composed

Haha (No, not the final battle)

By the way, respond to da rp Doggo.

Also probably well in my characters case. You know. Besides Nero.

Also yes we’re still taking characters

DoggoKing22

The thing I was working on was when/if Chris reaches Max Power. If you want, I can show you guys (and gals) what he looks like

DoggoKing22

Some people in this RP have stuff related to this already.
Example: Ultra Soul

In a nutshell, Max Power Chris is basically Chris, but stronger than his regular form

MarcelGalliard790

Previously SlicertheGallade890
Marcel: *Transforms into 6 tails* RAAAAAOOOOAAAARRRR
(By this point Porco has his persona back)
Porco: C'MON CAPTAIN KIDD LET'S END THIS!
*Porco summons Captain Kidd*
Captain Kidd: Indeed let's finish this once and for all.
Alexis: *rage form begins to show* CHAAAAAAA!!!!!
Marcel(Telepathically): It is time that we end this everyone!
All 3: LET'S GO!!!

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Seno Bilisk
Species: Half-Snake
Appearance: Dark purple messy hair; pitch black eyes, pale skin; 5'4"; black eyes with golden pupils (like my PFP's); Black shirt and jeans; purple hoodie and shoes, has black tail with rattle coming out of his jeans
Abilities and Powers: Has abilities of snakes, can also turn into one though it takes effort to keep the form. Some of his powers aren't possible in human form so they get translated into similar but different powers. For example, instead of poisonous fangs, in human form he has poisonous claws. (though he also has poisonous teeth but they are way more weak since they're barely used)
Personality: Seno doesn't open up quickly to people and usually prefers to be alone. However if he decides that you are a good person he'll be your friend and will protect you. He's more of the rational type than the type to pick fights.
Way of Application(Completed test/Recommendation/Etc.): Completed test with average scores.
Important Traits: He's from basilisks which are the most powerful snakes and are myths to humans. (not to be confused with the lizard basilisks)
Crush: N/A
Other: Thunder Quack

Last edited: