• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journeys for the Willing

"Hey wait what- oh nevermind." Merkyury shook her head and walked to nurse Joy, passing all the pokeballs to her. After she got them back, she noticed that Grim was still using the pc, and decided to walk to the pokemart for some supplies.

" Hey P̶̲̖̗͉̙̗̯̯̻͒͑͗͐͆̉͌͑ͨ͑ͩ̾̓̐͌ͬ͞͞a̵̛̱̩̦̬͚͛̀̃̿́̾ͨ͌̐ͭͮ̏͂̂͊̅͑̚l̶̺̫̣̻̥̦͍̜̱̪̏ͯ̉͂̾ͣ̓̏̏̃ͮ̑ͫ͜͜m̽ͦ̆ͨͣ̿ͯ͂ͫ́͋̄͒ͪ͋ͣ̽̀͜͡͏̙̮̞̞͔̙͎̜̪̪̹̜̱̗̻̙̭͉̙ send over the c̞̘̝̓ͩ̇ͭ̒̍̀͘ͅh̡̤̟̭̣̠͓̯͍̲͍͛̿̑͐́͑͊͘͘̕r̸̨̧͔̫͕̬͈̭͖̠̤̻̠͙͊̌̎͆͋̓̇y̸͖̹̗̫̮̜̮͙̭̣̹̫̬͋͂ͮ̍̎̀͢ͅͅsͩ̈́̊͗̌͆́҉̤̤͎͈̜͍̻̖͓͔̘͇å̶̧̧̛̙̗̺͚͖͔̲̼̤̬ͣ̒̆̍͗̋ͣͨ̃̎͐̆̚l̶ͧͯ̂̈͛ͨ̒ͬͣ̿̎͂̑ͩ͊ͣ͜͝͏̹̻̫̗̭͙i̬̙̣̺̮̥̮͎̦̜̖̜͓̮̝̠͒̾͒͋ͤͥͦͣ͋͟͠ͅs̜͈̱̮̗̭̯̜̖̰͖͚̤͐̄ͪ̓ͫ̎̀̈̓͒͋ͭ̔̇ͭͬ͋̚͝͠ for the Belduim and the Jangmo-o, Thanks." Grim said to the Professor.

"Potions, Pokeballs, yeah I'm more than fully stocked." Merkyury patted her overly full pouch. She didn't intend to go to the mart for a long time, and wondered if Grim was finished. She headed out back into the sunshine and decided to stay outside to wait for the boy.

"More like I'm a clumsy. I once left my pokeballs in a park. Had to apologize a lot to my pokemon." She chuckled and walked in. "And yes, this is the place for pokedexes."

"Ah sure." She ran in and passed the items to professor Rowan, bowing and apologizing for being late before heading back out with another parcel. "This one is for Roark, and so far I'm not in a rush." Merkyury told Grim. "So you want our pokemon to meet each other."

" Okay, Go, everybody!" Grim exclaim sending out a Gible, Chimchar, Shiny Froakie and a Shiny Rowlet. "Gib BLE!" exclaimed Gible. "Chim Chim." said Chimchar. "Froa." Froakie whispered. "Koo koo." Rowlet pondered.

"Cool! Manetric, Dragonair, Luxray, Abomasnow and... uh... oh! Staraptor! Let's go!" Her pokemon came out and she grinned. Staraptor looked a bit upset that she had forgotten about him, so she sighed and apologized. "Sorry big guy, won't happen again."

Rowlet amazed by the sight of another bird Pokemon, walks up to Staraptor. Gible walks up to Dragonair blushing. Froakie jumps onto Abomasnow, giddy. Chimchar hops over to Manetric and Luxray. " Hey when Rowlet evolves to a Decideye let's have a battle with Staraptor." Grim said, looking at the proud Staraptor playing with Rowlet.

"Oh. I'm currently an apprentice of a gym leader. Maybe one day I'll get to become one, or even the elite four!" She chuckled. "But as for badges..." She took one side of her vest to show the complete collection.

"Unfortunately, only Unova's." She showed the other side. "I haven't been to Kanto or Johto, much less Kalos and Alola." Merkyury chuckled. "But for the first gym, it's a rock type, so lucky that you have a grass and water type pokemon."

"Uh... sure..." Merkyury looked at the excited trainer. "Well, all I can say is that if you don't take care of the shinx, my Luxray will electrocute you." To add on to her statement, a few bolts passed through Luxray's mane.