• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey Through the Suburbs!

You are just normal Pokemon, until the Oracle of Suburbania sends you on a quest to get the sacred sauce. Then, you are thrown into a perilous journey using everyday objects to aid you in your quest to get to the Convienceal Store to retreave the Sacred Sauce. Then......... You realize that the prophecy is more dark than it once seemed....

Here's the Bio:

Name:
Weapon(Must be an everyday object.):
Sacred Sauce:
Personality:
Special Features:
More:

Mine:
Name:Jet
Species:Swampert
Weapon:Broom
Sacred Sauce:Ketchup
Personality:Fun, strong, a bit hyper, and likes to do things quick. Smart in battle and can do heavy work for the group as well as smash with his steel handled and plastic brush broom, he's a useful dude to have around despite his short-term memory.
Special Features:A Brown scarf that trails to his upper arm.
More:He is descended from a great line of 'Couch Warriors.'

Important info:
The people in this Roleplay are called 'Couch Warriors' due to the era of their quest.
This is supposed to be a modern-day fantasy.
We all already know each other.
Why are you still reading.

Seriously. That's it.

Seems absurdly fun. What is the sauce for?

Name: Fae
Species: Braixen
Weapon: rubber balls. She also keep a blue yoyo as a backup, the yoyo glows when it hits something.
Sacred Sauce: soy sauce
Personality: She speaks loudly, it's like she always shouting when speaking. She's smart and perceptive, albeit a bit mischievous. Some kid said she has divine eyes because she can throw her rubber balls accurately and it always bounce back to her. She likes to stare at blazing fire.
Special Features: She wears black leather gloves and always seen chewing gums.
More: Her mother is the famous Couch Sage Eva.

Last edited:
Name: Jace
Species: Grovyle
Weapon: Scarf, Bag
Sacred Sauce: Horseradisch (I hope you count it as sauce)
Personality: Nice, calm and loyal, Jill is a great material for a friend. Maybe he is not very heroic, gallant and noble, but I haven't met any perfect person yet, so I don't expect that a normal Grovyle can be ideal
Special Features: Sun tattoo on his chest
More: His family belongs to the brotherhood of the vivid Sungrill.

Last edited:
This sounds fun, count me in!

Name: Kenna
Species: Gallade
Weapon: A fork
Sacred Sauce: Caramel sauce
Personality: TBD, Kenna is a new OC of mine, so we'll just see how this plays out.
Special Features: Kenna is always seen wearing a pair of yellow-rimmed goggles around his neck.
More: Kenna is a male by birth, but identifies as a female.

Name: Blades
Species: Syther
Weapon: Plastic daggers
Sacred Sauce: BBQ
Personality: Fast and very hyper. Loves a good battle.
Special Features: Wears a hoodie.
More: a huge fan of the Couch Warriors

I'm not sure how seriously to take this, but it seems fun.

Name: Sae
Species: Monferno
Weapon: A silver spoon.
Sacred Sauce: Mayonnaise.
Personality: Despite being snarky, rude, prideful and all around boastful on the outside, Sae's actually quite innocent and naive. She's easy befriended, but you probably won't realize she's your friend under all of her jokes.
Special Features: The blue rim around her eyes that Monferno has is pink, not blue. Also, she wears a white scarf.
More: Her family doesn't really like the Couch Warriors, but she seriously admires them anyway. Oh- also, Sae keeps a pink rubber duck with her at all times, in her bag.

I already have the best sauce~

Name: Lucky
Species: Lucario
Weapon: Rolling Batter (That one thing, that requires you to use your hands and roll the wooden thing or something xD)
Sacred Sauce: Terriaki Szechuan Dipping Sauce (Rick and Morty reference~)
Appearance: Lucky is a snarky, rude, flirt. He tends to breakdance when there is nothing to do.
Special Features: He wears a golden earring on husband right ear, along with his steel spikes on his arms and chest being cut off.