• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Journey through Hoenn/ sign ups!

Beware! This role play will be a Private/closed RP by the 15th of June.
A MUST: REMEMBER TO FOLLOW THE RP RULES AND GLOBAL RULES!
Bio:
Name:
Fears:
Appearance:
Personality:

The lucky first three (one of them is me 8)) so I mean the lucky first two will have the chance to pick the Hoenn starters. But for how many people there may be, I will give some other starters. (Just ask me if you want another starter of your own)
Three: Hoenn starters
Five: Torchic, Treecko, Mudkip, Ralts or Plusle
And that's all for now if we get more then I will put more starters.

My bio:
Name: Daniel
Fears: N/A
Dislikes: N/A
Appearance: White trainers, red hoodie, blonde hair, green cap, joggers
Personality: So much that will be found out in RP

Heyheyhey! Looks like this is pretty empty. Lemme join cuz Hoenn starter :D

Bio thingy yay:
Name: Azure
Fears: N/A
Likes: Pokemon (:|), battling, travelling, tough challenges
Dislikes: N/A, lol
Appearance: He has blond hair with a slight tint of icy blue, blue eyes, he wears a black hoodie with a red shirt under it, and dark blueish trousers, combined with brown trainers. And since he comes from Alola (idk timeline bullcrap :p), he has a Rotom Pokedex with him, assisting him along his journey. (Rotom will probably just give info and stuff)
Personality: Just like Daniel, too much to explain here so we'll find that out in rp. :p

Yay there we go.

Coolio. Thanks, my dude.

Name: Jax Thorne
Fears: Losing his partner or any of his other Pokemon
Likes: Crescent (his Absol), Sightseeing, messing around, food, Pokemon, Dark-Types
Dislikes: Pokemon Abuse, stuck-up brats, people who are too serious about everything
Appearance: Jax is tall and skinny, standing at 6'5". Because of this, he's often mistaken for an adult. He has chocolate-brown skin, with black, messy hair that goes down to his shoulders. His eyes are two different colors, with his right being a sapphire blue and his left an emerald green. He wears dark grey, loose-fitting jeans along with a white, sleeveless shirt under a black jacket with a purple trim. He has black sneakers that also have a purple trim, and a hat with the same. He also has black, fingerless gloves. On the inside of his right jacket he has six holsters, for his Pokeballs. He also has a black and purple PokeGear on his wrist.
Personality: Jax didn't exactly grow up in the most child-friendly area, and his personality shows it. While he generally has a kind and outgoing attitude, he tends to snatch up small things. Usually a couple PokeDollars no one will notice, or an odd apple from a food stand. He usually acts like a complete idiot with almost no intelligence, but it's all a facade. Under his goof-ball persona is actually a very intelligent individual. Despite his tendency to steal the occasional thing, that doesn't make him an unloyal friend or a bad person. He has morals, and is usually very kind. He'd never steal from young children or the poor. To him, his friends are like a second family (his Pokemon being his first), and he would do anything for them. Because of his love for the creatures called Pokemon, he'd only ever consider catching one if it wanted to join him.

Pokemon Info
Name:
Crescent
Species: Absol
Ability: Justified
Moveset: Shadow Claw, Psycho Cut, Razor Wind, Night Slash

Name: Dante
Fears: Getting attacked
Dislikes:Bad People
Appearance:He's a short guy with a messed blonde hair.Wears a black shirt with yellow strives,brown shorts,white running Shoes,and a Pikachu hat
Personality: Positive,always looking for the right side of things
Bio: One year ago,Dante always wantes to be a Pokemon Trainer,but his parents never allowed him.One year he went to the Professor's Lab and the Professor give Dante a Ralts so he could start his adventure.

Pokemon Info

Name:Erika
Pokemon:Ralts
Ability:Synchronize
Moveset:psychic,Flash

Name: Alana (Lana) Harris

Appearance: Lana has pale blue hair that she dyed when she was 10. She has blue eyes and pale skin. She wears her hair in a high ponytail. Her clothing is a pale pink cropped hoodie that cuts off just below her chest. She wears a black crop top under the hoodie and black leggings. As well as white sneakers. She wears a black pearl bracelet and ruby stud earrings. She has a small, grey, leather backpack as well.

Personality: She's normally kind and sweet, but can be moody. She's quite anti-social and is shy, though she doesn't like to admit that. She has quite bad anxiety for crowded spaces, but she feels vulnerable if she shows weaknesses. So she hides all her flaws. She's also afraid of Pokemon (for now) aside from Isso. She also lesbian, and she's self-conscious about that as wel. As much as her girlfriend reassures her not to be.

Goals: She wants to get over her anxiety of people and Pokemon

Name: Isso
Species: Vulpix
Appearance: She's light pink and white. She's an ice/fire type.
Moves: Aurora Beam, Fairy Wind, Ember, Tackle
Personality: Sweet, gentle and shy. Just like Lana

Last edited:
Name: Pyra
Fears: Drowning, boats, pretty much anything to do with water
Dislikes: Annoying people, bug bites
Appearance: She has long, scarlet hair that she wears in a ponytail. Her eyes are emerald green. She is tall and pale. She only wears black clothes, usually wearing a black tank top with black shorts. Around her wrist she wears a blue bracelet which she never takes off.
Personality: Pyra is sassy and independent, often interacting more with her Pokemon than other people. She likes the coolest looking Pokemon, but ultimately uses Pokemon that help her get to where she wants to go. She is very sarcastic, often coming off as a bit mean. However, she rarely intends to hurt other people, unless they hurt her first.

Could I have a fire type as a starter please? A Houndour or a Litleo would be preferable. Thanks!

Ello, I would like to join plz! Can I have Treecko as well plz?
Name: Zack Hunter
Fears: spinarak, ariados
Likes: pokemon, chill peps, family, winning (let's be honest, who doesn't?)
Dislikes: gangs, abusers of pokemon, overall douche bags
Appearance: Tanned skin, red eyes, and red-orange dyed hair that he styles in a quiff. Typically where's a dark red shirt with neon orange highlights, and a fire type emblem on the chest, along with bright orange shorts, and crimson sneakers. Also has a small red ruby gem hooked to his pocket, a gift from his old traveling partner.
Personality: Nice to people who are nice to him, hard working trainer, brave and bold, jokester at times, not very outgoing

I wanna join
Name:Faith
Fears:Ghost types
Dislikes:Ghost types, Rivals, and Gyms
Appearance:Beanie, Pink shirt with a Bellosom on it, Green Skirt, and Purple shoes
Personality:Energetic, Shy, Confident, and Intelligent. also very nice and likes to make people laugh.