• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Journey into Alola Discussion

Greetings ^-^ LunarSilvally here this is a role play discussion for Journey into Alola as anyone can join. Everything goes normally like in the game but anyway here is the char sheet example ^3^
( Not accepting anymore chars!!!! Will go private")
Char sheet example:

Name:
Eye color:
Appearance:
Personality:
Partner:
Pokemon:
History(Optional):
Crush:
Other:

My Example:

Name: Solitare
Eye color: Ruby red- Light Grey
Appearance: She is a light skin young female. She is 5'5 in height with a well feminine build and light. She wears a black and red plad shirt with a slightly long jacket cover up with black jeans. She has jet black hair with red highlights at the tips that is put up in a ponytail with black flats on her feet with the straps wrapped around her ankle. She wears a cross necklace with a gem in the middle(Not a mega stone). She wears glasses colored black.
Personality: Brave, Quiet(mostly), Intelligent, Shy(mostly with people)
Partner: Lucario(F)(Belle)(wears bell on ear)
Pokemon: Lucario(F)(Belle), Vaporeon(F)(Aria)(wears a blue bow on her ear fin), Popplio/Brionne/Primarina(F)(River), Flareon(F)(Wisp)(Shiny), Swanna(F)(Aurora), Sawsbuck(F)(Forest)(Summer Form)
History: She was an orphan and wasn't very lucky at getting adopted so she ran away from the orphanage but then got caught up on some men chasing her. She was saved by a Riolu when she sensed her aura of fear and danger in the distance. The Riolu fought them off protecting her then until that incident the Riolu she named Belle offered her a home with a place to sleep and with food to eat along with clothing. Once she was old enough to be on her own Belle didn't want her to go so decided that she could be her partner and become a Pokemon Trainer for now until she decides on what she really whats to do. She developed a brave trait with the help of Belle her Riolu who showed her how to be properly and taught her how to feel aura like how she could including with bond. She still remains the quiet and shy girl she once was mostly towards people afraid that their might hurt her like in the orphanage so trust is slow for her.
Crush: N/A(Has never thought of it in a way because of her slowness in trust)
Other: Has aura manipulation like Belle

I will add the rp link here and its down below
https://pokecharms.com/threads/the-journey-into-alola.18713/

Last edited:
Name: Ace
Eye Color: Red
Appearance: Ace is fair skinned, stands around 5'6 and has brown, messy hair. Ace wears black shoes, black jeans, black unzipped sweater, and a red shirt that reads, "I'm retarded."
Personality: Brave, Pessimistic, Caring.
Partner: Lucario (M) (Lucky) (Soothe Bell)
Pokemon:

• Lucario (M) (Lucky) (Soothe Bell)
  • Decidueye (F) (Shiny) (Angel)
  • Umbreon (M) (Shiny) (Midnight) (Defense Scarf)
  • Lycanroc (F) (Shiny) (Jazmyne) (Midnight)
  • Zorua/Zoroark (M) (Shiny) (Quote)
  • Gardevoir (F) (Osana) (Shiny Knife)
Other: Ace is a Shiny Hunter, which explains why he has four shiny Pokemon on his team.

Name: Ace
Eye Color: Red
Appearance: Ace is fair skinned, stands around 5'6 and has brown, messy hair. Ace wears black shoes, black jeans, black unzipped sweater, and a red shirt that reads, "I'm retarded."
Personality: Brave, Pessimistic, Caring.
Partner: Lucario (M) (Lucky) (Soothe Bell)
Pokemon:

• Lucario (M) (Lucky) (Soothe Bell)
  • Decidueye (F) (Shiny) (Angel)
  • Umbreon (M) (Shiny) (Midnight) (Defense Scarf)
  • Lycanroc (F) (Shiny) (Jazmyne) (Midnight)
  • Zorua/Zoroark (M) (Shiny) (Quote)
  • Gardevoir (F) (Osana) (Shiny Knife)
Other: Ace is a Shiny Hunter, which explains why he has four shiny Pokemon on his team.
Accepted and also do you want me to make this private or would you be ok if one more joined or two

Do you happen to have room for one more? If so, here's mine:

Name: Kit Winters
Eye color: Blue in the right eye and brown in the left eye due to having heterochromatic eyes
Appearance: Kit wears blue jeans with a green shirt along with a bright cyan cape that he wears that was a gift from his father before he left for his adventure. Kit also has a blue necklace that he always wears to remember his mother before she disapeared.
Personality: Kit is really friendly, but is often afraid of meeting new people since he is afraid of feeling pain from losing a loved one again. But when people do get to know him, Kit can be friendly and competitive. He is also known to worry over people that he thinks might have a problem that he thinks he can help with.
Partner: Frostbite (Froslass)
Pokemon: Frostbite (Froslass), Blaze (F. Typhlosion) Bolt (Shiny F. Galvantula) Flaming Heart (F. Volcarona), Terra (M. Krookodile), egg (Will be revealed late in the RP)
History(Optional): Kit's mother disapeared when he was young back when he only had Frostbite as a Snorunt. The day before she disapeared however, she gave Kit her necklace and told him to never forget about her. Having only his father and Frostbite to help him get through this tough time, Kit grew to become strong and loyal to his friends. Now, he has traveled to Alola in hopes of finding any news of where his mother might be as well as explore the new region.
Crush: None (Subject to change)
Other: Kit never takes his necklace off no matter what happens.

(HUGE NOTE: The necklace will NOT have any Mega Stones!!!)

Do you happen to have room for one more? If so, here's mine:

Name: Kit Winters
Eye color: Blue in the right eye and brown in the left eye due to having heterochromatic eyes
Appearance: Kit wears blue jeans with a green shirt along with a bright cyan cape that he wears that was a gift from his father before he left for his adventure. Kit also has a blue necklace that he always wears to remember his mother before she disapeared.
Personality: Kit is really friendly, but is often afraid of meeting new people since he is afraid of feeling pain from losing a loved one again. But when people do get to know him, Kit can be friendly and competitive. He is also known to worry over people that he thinks might have a problem that he thinks he can help with.
Partner: Frostbite (Froslass)
Pokemon: Frostbite (Froslass), Blaze (F. Typhlosion) Bolt (Shiny F. Galvantula) Flaming Heart (F. Volcarona), Terra (M. Krookodile), egg (Will be revealed late in the RP)
History(Optional): Kit's mother disapeared when he was young back when he only had Frostbite as a Snorunt. The day before she disapeared however, she gave Kit her necklace and told him to never forget about her. Having only his father and Frostbite to help him get through this tough time, Kit grew to become strong and loyal to his friends. Now, he has traveled to Alola in hopes of finding any news of where his mother might be as well as explore the new region.
Crush: None (Subject to change)
Other: Kit never takes his necklace off no matter what happens.

(HUGE NOTE: The necklace will NOT have any Mega Stones!!!)
Your the third char sheet and yes accepted ^-^

Name: Winona Collin
Eyes color: black
Appearance: She has chin-length auburn hair that is normally tied into a ponytail. Her clothing consist of white shirt topped with lime jacket that she usually left open and blue jeans. She also wears black combat boots.
Personality: bold, perceptive, caring, manipulative.
Partner: Boots the Tyrantrum
Pokemon:
Vikavolt (Railgun/female/shiny)
Quagsire (Blue/female)
Tyrantrum (Boots/male)
Talonflame (Eyepatch/male)
Dugtrio (Ichinisan/male)
Greninja (Shiyunsai/male)​
History(Optional): under construction
Crush: N/A
Other:

Name: Winona Collin
Eyes color: black
Appearance: She has chin-length auburn hair that is normally tied into a ponytail. Her clothing consist of white shirt topped with lime jacket that she usually left open and blue jeans. She also wears black combat boots.
Personality: bold, perceptive, caring, manipulative.
Partner: Boots the Tyrantrum
Pokemon:
Vikavolt (Railgun/female/shiny)
Quagsire (Blue/female)
Tyrantrum (Boots/male)
Talonflame (Eyepatch/male)
Dugtrio (Ichinisan/male)
Greninja (Shiyunsai/male)​
History(Optional): under construction
Crush: N/A
Other:
Accepted

Can I join please, I am a new roleplayer so I wanna try.

Name: Victoria Holly
Eye color: Amber
Appearance: She has thick, black curls, has a holly leaf barette
Personality: Very peppy but serious at times
Partner: Clefairy
Pokemon: Clefairy, Rowlett, Vulpix
History(Optional): Victora Holly is the third oldest out of nine other siblings. She is Professor Oak's assistant and came to the Alola region to meet up with his cousion.
Crush: None
Other:
I just wanna try out roleplaying

Can I join please, I am a new roleplayer so I wanna try.

Name: Victoria Holly
Eye color: Amber
Appearance: She has thick, black curls, has a holly leaf barette
Personality: Very peppy but serious at times
Partner: Clefairy
Pokemon: Clefairy, Rowlett, Vulpix
History(Optional): Victora Holly is the third oldest out of nine other siblings. She is Professor Oak's assistant and came to the Alola region to meet up with his cousion.
Crush: None
Other:
I just wanna try out roleplaying
Sorry dear I'm not accepting more char sheets forgive me

I think I'll start off with Kit just having recently defeated the Grass Totem (Which if memory serves correctly, is Lurantis in all four games)

Also, would it be alright if Frostbite, Kit's Froslass have a Battle Bond? She won't if you don't want it.

Alright, I may as well explain what Frostbite will look like when her Battle Bond activates and what move/s would get powered up (Only one if you feel that would be too OP though)

When Battle Bond triggers, Froslass's hands will transform into angelic-like wings and a halo made of blue ice crystals will form above her head. Her eyes will change to a more blue (Right eye) and brown (Left Eye) along with growing a cyan cape. Her body will also become more of a blueish tint.

The moves that'll get buffed I'd say would be at least Blizzard and Shadow Ball.

Name: Hikari Lights (Likes to be known as CLOUD)
Eye color: Red
Appearance: Prof. pic
Personality: Stubborn, likes things to be her way, never gives up on a battle, but is very loving and compassionate to all of the Pokemon around her, hates abuse and can be nice at times.
Partner: None, yet.
Pokemon: Gardevoir, Sawsbuck, Bidoof, Mega Audino, Ho-Oh, Umbreon
History(Optional): Came from a very rich family, but after everyone died in a fire, was left by herself with her butler to take care of her.
Crush: None, yet.