• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Jocelyn's Spirtes

hi everyone my requests are OPEN.Well i can do custom trainers,cosplayers and fake pokemon.here are some of it ,

1:
2:
3:
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT, I am no longer taking requests on the IAWW sprites, unless you have been a regular to my thread or have something very simple, my life is about to start up again with school and the IAWW's take up waaay to much time. So sorry guys!

i'm sorry to bother you again but i think your really good so could i ahve a custom trainer
Male
Head:any-yellow hair
Body:any-yellow top
Trousers:any-yellow trousers
trainers:any-guess... no not yellow, blue

i'm sorry to bother you again but i think your really good so could i ahve a custom trainer
Male
Head:any-yellow hair
Body:any-yellow top
Trousers:any-yellow trousers
trainers:any-guess... no not yellow, blue
can you make a better desprition of your trainer

I love your Misdreavus/Mismagius cosplayer, the hat looks perfect :p

I hope you dont mind taking some more requests, Im looking for a Psyduck female cosplayer or a shiny numel cosplayer (female preffered). Id love to see what you guys do with them before I make my own attempt.

pop.PNG

here it is
EDIT:
i also made a pic
3.PNG

Cool Pic, and cool Psyduck cosplayer! (I like your version of my sprite.) Is Professor Oak selling Pokemon? Or giving them out for free? Keep up the great work! :)

That's a cool pic. (Who's going to win? The level 100 Vaporeon? Or the unknown level of Umbreon?...) I think you should try making some comics. :) You'd be really good at that.

I was wondering if you could do one of the larger sprites, but with more of a 'goth' sort of thing? XD; Cutesy long, blonde pigtails, black or purple shirt and pants with crossties on the pants? Sorry if it's complicated. ^_^;

Sorry about the lateness, I was out working yesterday and passed out right after the fact. ^_^; That's absolutely adorable, though! Thank you so much~ :heart:

Cool new pic. *"Yippee! I caught a Chikorita!" shouted Ashley with a smile on her face.* :) I still think you should make Pokemon comics. I also like how you turned a table into a swimming pool. Keep up the great work. :)

i agree with ashley too, you shoul make a sprite comic, and if you do make a comic wonder who else will show up and what it will be about. I need to tell you something about your sprite pictures some of them look a little spaced out and there are no houses or buldings. Other than that keep up the good work. oh almost forgot can you make me a umbereon costplay of the guy from my sig, but with white rings insted of yellow hope thats not to much.

sorry it took long to replie I have no more time left thanks to school. Anyways thanks so much i have always have been a fan of umbereon since silver and now i have a costplay of it. Thanks

Ooh! That's so nice! I want that large kind of sprite like Shiraz's. I would like black, a bit longer than shoulder length hair, dark blue hoodie (with aeropostale words be nice

i will start diamondphantoms and trainer_skles on friday becasue it takes a long time and i have school tommow
EDIT: sorry diamdphantom and trainer skle as i was going to me your IAWWs i have to go some where with a laptop but it does not have paint sorry :'(

he giving pokemon to new trianers.

Hi I am a newbie who has been here for months already and I was wondering if you could make me a Trainer Sprite?

Hair Color: Dark Brown
With any clothes that you chose
With pokemon: Plusle and Minun

Hope its not to much trouble?

for Zaddia01
85xj50o.png

and for diamondphantom and trainer skle as i was doing yours my computer keeps freezing so i have to cancel your request sorry :'(