• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

I've made my first cosplayers!

I like what you have done (I really like the Deoxys one!) but did you need to use such a big picture for just one row?
Complaints aside, keep working!

-Sigh- Warned for Double Posting. Learn to edit your posts. In the sprites thread, double posting is only okay when your doing two updates with sprites in your posts on two seperate days or something of the sort.

Next time, crop your picture in Paint so you don't have so much white expanding the page. Other than that, your sprites have a beginners charm to them. Shading is definately needed and less copy/pasting of Poke'mon parts would make them look more orginal. Try scratching parts to make them fit better onto the body, etc.​

These belong in your first thread. I'll spare the ban that comes with the third warning. Locking this and then merging with your original topic. Another mess up, and your third warning comes with a banning.​

Heres almost all my sprites. There completely random (and half of them have nothing to do with pokemon)but im posting them anyway.

[attachment deleted by admin]

I'm going to make myself clear. CROP your pictures in Paint so there is MINIMUM white. This isn't a suggestion. Stretching out the page is a no-no.

The tower of people is a waste of space, as it required no editing or actual skill, you just moved them onto one another. Recolors have more effort than that. Post actual WORK please.​

Can you post each new sprite on it's own, rather than reposting pretty much the exact same image over and over again?

Agreed. I enforce this and this is NOT a suggestion, once again.

1. Save each NEW cosplay as a SEPERATE .png. Do not REPOST the same things over and over. Unless you're making NOTICABLE edits.
2. Do NOT line them up horizontally, as it stretches the page and causes the need for people to side-scroll. I can't stress this enough.

Consider this your final warning, for if you can't catch on ((or read the rules)), you're not fit to be here. And be happy, most Mods would've booted you by now.​

if no one is responding then just edit you last post so you don't have to double post,

your sprites are really good, i wish you the best of luck in all your sprites

For the love of Mew, why did I not ban you by now?

- Double-Posting
... does anyone even bother to look at theese...? Oh well im posting stuff anyways
- SPAM ^

GRR. Just grr. You're so lucky I'm the nice mod. XD

Anywhoo, thank you for finally listening when posting your sprites. The Gastrodon is pretty nice, btw.

* Learn to edit your posts.
* Learn to give the audience more than "Here. :B" Give details or something. It's hard to respond when you have nothing to really work on, ya' know?​

I've made a back sprite of my caturne cosplayer, using Bucks' back sprite, and Cactunes sprite. I used the colours from Cacturne's sprite it's hat and thorns (the hat was from Cacturnes back sprite). Also, I've made a Zangoose cosplayer back sprite by using Zangooses back sprite for the tail, ears and colours; the D/P rivals body and Bucks head ( I didn't use your rivals head because it was harder to make bald! ). I tried to make the ears look like they were tied round his head (so he didn't have random ears sticking out of his head), but it didn't work very well :'( .
There my first, here they are:​

Also heres some random super hero dude wich I made. The first one is kinda crap, so I made him again by editing a pokemon trainer. I was just changing the shading of the back sprites of some pokemon (I didn't change the actual sprite, just the colours), so i've put them on as well. Heres my second "super hero" sprite, I'ts better than my first one, and I didn't use a sprite (I made it from scratch), so hope you like. And please tell me how I can improve. ;D I've made a back sprite of him as well (I made this one from scratch also).

[attachment deleted by admin]