• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Island of Rose Petals (Romance RP discussion)

Breeze Fall Island, also know as the Island of Flower Petals due to all the flower petals that are usually getting blown around from the many flower gardens scattered around the island, is known to many due to the seasonal festivals thrown every year. In Summer, the Beach festival, in Autumn, the Rainbow festival, and in Winter, the Snow festival. And in Spring, the current season? The Heart festival, one of the most popular festivals out of the four, where many tourists, especially tourists that are single and are looking for a partner or mate, come in hopes of finding love, or to spend their honeymoon with their partner or mate if they already have one.

The Heart festival, unlike the other festivals, which only last one week, lasts for two weeks, and has many games, activities, concerts, and dances for visitors to have fun, or, if they are lucky, find love. At the end of the festival, they have a large bonfire, and also hand out free, rainbow colored bouquets of roses to couples, and the day after, a boat comes to pick up the tourists, although boats visit the island every few days, so tourists may stay as long as they like.

1. No being rude or mean towards other people if they have a gay character or a character that's interested in both genders.
  2. Please no characters that are children, the youngest a character can be in this RP is 13.
  3. No legendaries, megas, or humans, please. Humans exist, and can be mentioned, however they don't live on the island, nor do they drive or ever get on the boat. However, this doesn't mean you can't have a character that has a trainer, just that their trainer can't be in the RP.
  4. Fusions are allowed, but please explain their appearance as best you can.
  5. Only 3 characters per person. Also, the password is only needed for you're first character, so after you're first character, just get rid of the password section of the form, or put N/A.
  6. The password is Blueberry Pancakes. The password is to prove that you read the rules, so after/if I accept you, please edit the password out of you're character's form, that way I know other people have read the rules and haven't just taken the password from you're character's form.

Here's the form~ I'll start the RP once 3 people have joined.

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Family:
Gender interested in:
Crush:
What's the password~?:
Other:

Here's the forms for my characters. I didn't include the password in either of my character's forms because I'm the creator of the RP, and so people can't just get the password from my character's forms.

Name: Starshine
Species: Umbreon
Personality: Shy and usually pretty quiet, although she can sometimes become very playful
Appearance: Half of her rings are yellow, while the other half are blue, and she has one yellow eye and one blue eye, and is a bit fluffy
Family: Unknown
Gender interested in: Male
Crush: None (Though she'll probably get a crush on someone pretty quickly)
Other: None

Name: Silver
Species: Zoroark
Personality: Cheerful and usually very playful, he often likes pulling pranks and playing tricks on people. He acts a bit like a cat and like a dog sometimes
Appearance: Normal Zoroark, but he's silver and white, and he has yellow eyes, a yellow ponytail holder, and wears a yellow bandanna around his neck and goggles on his head
Family: Fire Howler (father), Allya (mother, deceased), Max (twin brother), Rosa (half sister), Gunner (half brother)
Gender interested in: Male and Female
Crush: None

The RP: https://pokecharms.com/threads/island-of-rose-petals.19130/

Last edited:
Name: Nova

Species: Zoroark

Personality: Nova is stubborn, but sensable. He acts much more mature. Nova takes time and consideration for others instead of bluntly rushing into situations, which can be a downfall sometimes.

Appearance: Nova has the appearance of a regular Zoroark, but he does have a darker shade of red then most other Zoroark.

Family: Both Nova's father and mother have died, and he knows of no other relatives.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Crush: N/A

Password: Blueberry Pancakes

Name: Lucky

Species: Lucario

Personality: Lucky is much more carefree, not to say he doesn't act serious every now and again. He actually makes more mature descisions then you'd think. He is a major fan of all types of dancing, most notably: breakdancing.

Appearance: Lucky's fur is brighter then a normal Lucario's, his fur is also softer, and his spikes being sharp, the Lucario making sure to polish himself everyday.

Family: Lucky has a sister, who goes by the name of Lulu. She is also a Lucario, and older.

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Name: Elizabeth
Species: Lucario
Personality: Elizabeth is very confident, messing around most the time. She loves being the center of attention, preferring to be in public than in more secluded areas.
Appearance: Normal Lucario.
Family: She has two older brothers, both Lucarios.
Gender interested in: Female & Male
Crush: None (at the moment..~)

Probably gonna add one or two more a bit later ^^

Last edited:
Name: Smugleaf

Species:
Serperior

Personality:
Thinks herself superior to others and will not listen to reason when she thinks she is right- though, she is very inquisitive and intelligent, which is what lead her to have such a belief. She is also very good at giving advice, and is very fretful of others' wellbeing.

Appearance:
Always well groomed, quite attractive and vibrant. Has deep red eyes, and wears a pale red scarf.

Family:
none

Gender interested in:
Male

Crush:
none

Last edited:
Name: Luke
Species: Riolu
Personality: Luke is straight up cheerful, he likes to help out others in need and likes to make friends, he can sometimes be serious or mean and annoying but overall he is a good friend
Appearance: Luke looks like a normal Riolu but he has a small difference, his neck fur is cyan a lot different from the normal light yellow, he's also quite tall at his age compared to others of his kind
Family: Unknown
Gender interested in: Female
Crush: Hariko
What's the password~?: My country can't grow them so ; -; no Blueberry Pancakes for me
Other: N/A

Name: Hariko
Species: Kirlia
Personality: She's a little shy but she's very friendly, she likes to make friends but never tried to though, in some situations she's very confident and willing To Help anyone in need, she's a little quick tempered so try not to anger her. She's your typical shy girl.
Appearance: Hariko is considered to be quite shortfor a Kirlia even if she's a little shorter than Luke, she wears a pink dress rather than wearing the common white one she has Magenta shoes too.
Family:Unknown
Crush:Luke
What's the password~?: Do I have to do the Blueberry Pancakes again?
Other: N/A

Name: Mark
Species: Hawlucha
Personality: He is a bit prideful, but he can be very sensible and friendly when needed. He likes to joke around and make fun with friends, but he does his best not to take it too far. He can be a bit irritable by nature as well.
Appearance: He is an average Hawlucha, but he keeps a light blue cape with a dark blue stripe at the bottom as a memento.
Family: Matt (Father) Mary (Mother) Henry (Brother) Amelia (Sister)
Gender Interest: Female
Crush: None, As of Yet

sounds interesting!

Name: Sebastian
Species: Dragonair
Personality: Usually quite kind; he'll take the time to cheer up anyone around him who might be feeling down. The classic "Buddy" type of guy.
Appearance: A normal Dragnair, but an Everstone hangs on a thread around his neck.
Family: None
Sexuality: Hetero
Crush: None
What's the password~?: Blueberry Pancakes

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I shall J O I N
Name: Melon
Species: Bulbasaur
Personality: easy going, always in a good mode and generally fun. Unless his patince
is tested
Appearance: Regular Bulbasaur with key.
Family: TBA
Crush: No one...... Y E T
What's the password~?: I hate blueberry pancakes
Other: low-key dead inside.

Name: Gar
Species: Garchomp
Personality: Upbeat and hard to understand. His thoughts have many layers, and he is a Garchomp of mystery. Gar likes riddles alot.
Appearance: A normal Garchomp, but his back fin has two cuts in it.
Family: NA, unknown
What's the password~?: Eh, some thing to do with blueberrys... Trust me, I read them.
Other:

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
@Mr.Glaceon Accepted~

Also why do I have the feeling there is going to be way too many males cause now there's 8 males and only 4 females. ._.

Fixing that problem by adding a male!

Name: Peter
Species: Raichu
Personality: 'Good Ol' Chap' kind of guy. Pretty funny, and friendly to his mates (friends, not uhh...). Just a friendly guy.
Appearance: Normal Raichu.
Family: Gregory (Dad), Amelia (Mum)
Crush: N/A (hint: the future)
What's the password~?: Blueberry Pancakes
Other: Speaks with an English accent, specifically more like a west country accent.

I'm british, I'm playing a british character, so come on, I gotta type like one.

Last edited:
I'm keeping it simple and having one character
Name:Shadow
Species: Greninja
Personality: A friendly guy who spends most of his time watching people and not really social.
Appearance: A shiny Greninja
Family:Azumarill(mom)Greninja(Dad)
Gender interested in:Female
Crush:N/A
What's the password:Blueberry Pancakes
Other:N/A

Name: Kikumi
Species: Braixen
Personality: Kikumi is extremely friendly, trusting most people. She's almost always in a good mood, unless something happens to one of her friends or family, or crush!~
Appearance: Normal Braixen.
Family: She doesn't stay in contact with her family anymore, preferring not to talk about them.
Crush: ~