• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Intertwined Fates

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/intertwined-fates-discussion.22884/page-2#post-872145

Dr. Golde was in his office, recording the day's findings with the cleaning properties of unicorn urine. He just finished scribbling his findings into one of his journals when Samantha, one of his maids, stepped into the doorframe. "Doctor," she declared, "Mr. Skelton is at the front gates." Golde stood and started out the door, replying, "Thank you, dear girl. Would you please file my most recent journal in with the rest of the archives, angel?" He lumbered down the steps of his grand staircase which led him straight to the front door. Opening it, sure enough, he saw a man standing at his mansion gates. "Good afternoon, Golde! I have gathered some information you must hear." Golde slipped through the large gates to shake hands with his colleague. "Good afternoon to you too, Skelton. It's to do with the future of alchemy, I presume?" "Yes, now walk with me."

Skelton began, "I've withheld this information as I know how dedicated you are to your work, that you'd take deadly risks in the name of science." Golde glared over at Skelton, unhappy that his colleague felt the need to not share information. "There are unheard of materials resting beneath the castle of Modgnik. You should know how well guarded that place is, but I recently found how to pass the defenses. Directly to the west is a massive stretch of land that both kingdoms claim, and somewhere deep underground is a Sacred Armory." Golde pivoted in place and started back home to inform his staff of his absence. "Then I shall go at once."

Last edited:
Somewhere close to the middle of Tnahcrem, a bar by the name of "The Winged Lion." seemed as lively as usual, several guys enjoyed a cold and stiff drink, stunningly beautiful maidens served drinks to those who had yet to receive one. That was until Ryon opened the doors only for everyone to stop and look at him in sudden silence, their curious looks slowly turned to disgusted scowls and slowly went back to their businesses or pleasures. Ryon, unlike most of the ruffians in the bar was dressed in a more classy type of attire, most of his clothing, namely his coat and cloak were jet black while the latter's interior possessed a stunning shade of purple, both lined in golden ornamental patterns, the boy showed a look of indifference towards everyone as he sat down at a stool at the bar. "Any chance I can get myself an ale?" Ryon asked as he reached in to his coat and pulled out a small purse of coins. The bartender looked at Ryon with the same look as everyone else. "You're a Blackmist, aren't you?" He asked while he stayed where he was and polished a cup in his hand.

"I am, is that a problem?" Ryon asked calmly only to hear the footsteps of a few individual close in on him. "As a matter of fact, it is." One thug said, he looked a lot like an orc thanks to his green skin, tusk like teeth and how he towered over Ryon. "And what exactly have I done to deserve this?" Ryon asked while he maintained a refined and calm posture. "It's not just what you did, but what your family did." Another thug said, he was a human more on the chubby side with an eyepatch over his left eye and a gold tooth. "I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about." Ryon said with a few signs of impatience.

"Yes you do." The orc said as he clicked his knuckles. "Yes you do." The chubby man repeated. "The Blackmist family brought death and misery to a lot of us for generations whether they were innocent or guilty, and now your family has the audacity to stand with us and pretend like nothing happened. You Blackmist people are nothing but parasites just begging to be stomped on." The orc said with a stern look in his eyes and a cold tone in his voice. "So..." Ryon said as his eyes drifted to the side. "No drink?" He asked as he looked back at the bartender who scowled and slowly shook his head, Ryon looked disappointed as he took his money back. "Then I'm leaving." He said only for the chubby man to block his way.

"And where do you think you're going, hm?" He asked while a few other ruffians slowly got up. "Somewhere where I'm not to be treated as badly as here and maybe get a good drink." Ryon said as he looked in to his... eye. "Oh I don't think so, you haven't received what we like to call our... "Blackmist contributions."" The chubby man said before the sounds of sinister laughter and knuckle cracking filled the room, the next second later, the chubby man swung his fist at Ryon and directly punched him in the face, Ryon was knocked back towards the orc who held him by the arms, he didn't react too much to the punch as he was used to this negativity from everyone. "Alright... and for the record... you started this." He said before he immediately jumped to kick the chubby guy back, flip over and release himself from the orc's grasp, a few thugs began to aggressively charge towards Ryon.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Somewhere close to the middle of Tnahcrem, in a bar by the name of "The Winged Lion" a strange pair sat in the corner at their table, Kaito and Kireina Karito liked this place, it had good food and drink as well as plenty of drunkards with loose pockets. Kiri was sat in a laid back stance while Kai discreetly counted their current coin using his large form to block the table from the view of the general public. "I told you didn't I, we're low on coin and robbing this lot and the odd pushy on the streets is definitely not cutting it" Kiri said before leaning in a bit "but I heard some rumour about a hoard of treasurers that could set us up for life little bro, only problem is, is that no one seems to no where it is" she added slumping back down in her seat.

As Kai started to put their money away Kiri noticed the start of a fight elsewhere in the bar. She perked up, "this should be good, hey Kai looks like we might get at least a little bit of easy cash on a bit, someone always gets knocked out in these fights, I'll handle it and bring my findings to you little bro" she said before she left Kai to stay at the table and slunk closer sticking to shadows pickpocketing the odd purse or two from those she passed, she wondered if these thugs would have anything on them and waited for them to be knocked out so she could take advantage.

Deldora

Deldora was sitting at the corner of The Winged Lion, unwrapping the bandages that covered her wounds while drrinking some ales and munching on a sack of hardtacks. Three weeks ago a young stupid dragon named Jawerrock thought he's strong enough to challenge her in a duel and he would definitely lose if not for those dwarven cannons he bombarded her with. At that moment she realized what was truly happened, stupid young dragon fell into an old textbook dwarven trick. If you can't drive out a dragon from their lair, pit them against another dragon and shoot the weakened winner with hyperion. Those dwarfs must really want her treasure, huh... After she regained her full strength she would definitely gives them some punishment.

She noticed a commotion between the ruffians of the bar and a rather dapper person. They were only throwing insults but it soon escalated into a gang up beecause... well, the reason was not important! Deldora likes to watch some blood spill, so she picked up a bottle and threw it to one of the thug's head before quickly hide behind another thug. Her human form was relatively small so it's easy to do that.

"The hell??!! Why did you hit me??"

"What?! I'm not!!"

"Don't lie you bastard!"

Deldora watched in amusement as the guy charged into one another, the others follow suit and what would have been thugs against one dapper man soon turned into a full-blown tavern brawl where every man fight for themself. Bottles, tables and mugs were thrown and the maids retreated into the kitchen area while the owner of the bar tried to dissuade the situation, only to get hit with a jab to the face. Drunkards shout insults at each other and buried grudges were laid bare as people vented their anger by punching random people. Meanwhile Deldora simply sat back on her seat and enjoyed the show.

@Red Gallade @Shadow_Pup

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Ikhael, shrunken to the size comparable to that of a dwarf, wandered through Thnahcrem, curiously looking around. Strangely, when they are not.. well, hunting him and his kind down, these humans actually seem.. kind of alright? Despite how much chaos these beings can cause, and how much he secretly spites them, it seems that the majority may just be not psychopathic killers like he thought them to be. Or maybe this was all just a disguise. Regardless, he kept his guard up and followed a group of humans into a bar, seeing as the building seems to be where most humans go.

Pretending to just be a more primeval dwarf with broken english, Ikhael snuck to an empty seat. Seeing as the bartender and the maidens were busy with other customers, Ikhael had more than enough time to observe all these creatures that he'd rarely seen before and plan out how he was going to save his species. He remembered hearing some people talk about a kingdom called Modgnik and how ill-willed its ruler was. Maybe taking down that kingdom, specifically their ruler, was the key to showing the good of giants...

The sudden start of a bar fight made Ikhael snap back to reality and look to the event at hand. This all felt familiar, but less.. spiteful, oddly. THERE was the darker, violent side of humans that fellow giants always had talked about. It seems they were singling out one person, attacking them for being related to what these idiots called the 'Blackmist' family, seemingly one of the most hated bloodlines here from what Ikhael could hear, which is every word to say the least.

Ikhael thought. He felt inclined to help this 'Blackmist' person out of this mess as this felt all but familiar to him, but he would probably instead draw the attention of the entire town to himself if he revealed what he truly was.. Ikhael shrugged, deciding to battle in this smaller form instead. After all, it wasn't like it was limiting him too much. It was only his size that it limited, not his other features. The small caveman-looking giant got off the chair and dragged his stalactite club along the ground as he walked into the crowd. Ikhael was going to enjoy taking this tavern brawl to the next level, sending people flying with his club and breaking bones like twigs..

Walking down a close road in the bar, POFA was hidden, until he heard commotion in, he would sneak in, seeing the chaos that was in it, avoiding being hit as soon as he entered the building, seeing people charge at one person "i really should help him." He'd say quietly, as he walked towards the guy, still avoiding hits that came near him. He would then proceed to grab Ryon and move him out of the charging idiot's ways. "Alright so Outside or do you want to keep fighting here?"

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
As the fighting turned into a full on brawl Kiri acted completely on instinct and with acrobatic prowess she flipped and dodged around the patrons of the bar to reach Kai who had placed their coin in this bag and had already attached it to his back while deal with the odd idiot who swung at him. In one swift motion she position herself on his bag and Kai reacted by turning his body to steel to make defense simpler. A call from.behind them made Kiri turn to see a small group of thugs, "you pickpockets the wrong man freaks, he hired us to kill you for a pretty sum and..." he never finished as Kiri flung a knife straight into his skull before smiling, "well this should be fun" she muttered before throwing a knife at one of the others but also throwing a second on a lower more curved trajectory, the thug dodged the first knife and got the second in the neck as a result. The third just stared in astonishment before attempting to run and getting a knife in the back. Kiri held out her hand causing all the thrown knives to return to her hand and she cleaned them off and placed them in their sheaves. She then hopped off Kai to quickly loot the thugs and then hopped back in and looked around casually as Kai returned to steel form and dealt with multiple drunkards.

Ryon kept his weapon close as he did what he could to dodge any incoming attacks from the ruffians, one person attempted to grab his arm and pull him away a bit, but he yanked off and quickly dodged an incoming glass. "Blackmist scum!" They shouted. "I'd rather keep the fighting in here so the whole street doesn't get involved." Ryon said before he watched as a man charged at him to try and punch him, but Ryon quickly pivoted and gave the man a kick to the face which knocked him to the floor, he somersaulted back a few times only to accidentally bump in to a strange caveman like person. He noticed how one man went to get out his sword and attempt to swing it at Ryon. "Die, Blackmist!" He shouted as he violently swung his sword, the next sound heard was the clang of two colliding blades, Ryon's sword looked to have flown up to block the attack as neither of his hands even touched it. "A magic sword?!" The thug asked as he stepped back, but regained his composure and joined as a few more thugs attempted their attack.

Ariana Silver had been looking for information on a local job in a tavern called 'The Winged Lion' when a couple of ruffians had walked up to her.

"There's a Blackmist who wandered..."

A small tree attacked the grunt who asked her the question. The ruffian in question chopped down the tree, causing it to disintegrate. He then proceeded to go after her, throwing a barrel at her, the barrel hit her head, knocking her out.

------

Connor had been training his power and emotions to try and hone his Draconic abilities when two soldiers ran by.

"What's going on?" Connor asked worriedly.

"There's a full on Tavern Brawl at The Winged Lion..."

Connor immediately sprouted wings, claws and a tail, giving off the most threatening roar that the soldiers had ever heard, which could be heard loud and clear from the Winged Lion. He immediately flew towards town, heading straight towards some sort of science building.

@mallard

"You do you, I'll help you get rid of them" He said as he would quietly take out a sword, taking out a couple of thugs that charged at them "Why are you helping that Blackmist!" One of the thugs he clashed with said "Look, i don't know what they did, but judging people based on their past is pretty stupid if you ask me" He'd respond kicking the man away into a group that was charging at them , making sure they did not die "What did you even do for the entire bar to go crazy on you?"

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Dr. Golde strode down the street at a brisk pace as he was in a hurry to leave after he said his farewells. All of a sudden he heard a furious roar, which made him look up from his thoughts. A figure was zooming through the air, and his mansion's observatory was right in its path. Golde broke into a sprint, staring up at the object while rummaging in his trenchcoat for a vial. He was doing geometry in his head to figure out exactly where he would intercept the threat, and he came to a conclusion as he found the vial, and he threw it underneath him. The glass tube burst, and the mixture inside ignited upon contact with oxygen. The ensuing explosion sent the doctor hurdling through the air, and although it hurt a bit, Golde regained enough composure to punch the object once within proximity. @Cmeriwether

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
On top of the bar laid Loufe, who's sleeping was cut short by the bar jerking. He awoke with a start, before irritably rubbing his eyes.
"Ugh, a fight?"
I fight? I wanna join! O.S excitedly spoke in Loufe's mind.
"Nope. We're leaving. I don't wanna get caught in this mess."
He got up, planning on jumping down, when a spear slashed through the roof, barely missing Loufe thanks to his quick dodging.
"Alright, nevermind. We're joining." Loufe wasn't a malicious person, but if they had weapons, someone was going to die.
Loufe's eyes and hands flashed cyan, and he raised the spear he dodged and cut a square hold in the roof, stomping it down for access. The block of wood crashed into some people below and knocked them out. Loufe entered, grabbing hold of the edge of his hole and throwing himself to the edge of the bar, away from most of the fighting.
One of the people, however, dodged his block and leaped at him. Without missing a beat, he blocked the hit with the magic-controlled spear, knocked him off-balance with a kick to the legs, and knocked him out with a magic-boosted clock to the head.
O.S spoke again, sounding disappointed.
Aww...I thought I was gonna fight.
"
We both know what you'd do. I'd rather not kill people today." Loufe responded, looking around for any other potential threats.
But that's the best part of a fight. O.S whined.

At this point he flew through the explosion, with a few marks on his wings, but that was mainly the damage, it didn't stop him, it just made his rampage worse, he roared again, this one could be heard clear across town. He saw a fist coming at him and blocked it with Lightning around his arm that would have been struck. He continued through town at a massively high rate, aiming for The Winged Lion.

@mallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
The blow was blocked by the dragon-person with electricity, but Golde wouldn't be put down that easily, especially wearing rubber boots. After being stunned for a split second, he threw his hand out for the guy's tail, while reaching inside his coat for another vial. As soon as he grabbed it he threw it at the humanoid. The mixture inside would react to the carbon dioxide in the air to create an expanding foam that would quickly harden. @Cmeriwether

DevVoid

Ikhael swung his rocky club all around, just crashing into people and sending them flying through furniture and walls alike with his strength, not noticing that the person he was aiming to defend bumped into him. What he did notice however was a loud sound that sounded like a dragon's roar. Ikhael became a little wary, hearing another roar, this time closer to the bar.

Ikhael turned to where he last saw this Blackmist person, seeing that he was now being attacked not just by a thug with a sword but it seemed other ruffians were also readying to attack them. Ikhael glanced to the man with the magic sword and gave him a nod. " You take him. I take others. " Ikhael said and unequipped his club, instead opting to use his fists to combat the group.

Two of the thugs swung their swords at Ikhael in an attempt to cut him down. Ikhael however caught their swords with each hand. The blades lightly scraped against his skin, but could not cut through as their swords were far from sharp enough to cause a paper cut in a giant's skin. Ikhael tightly gripped the blades and bent them until they broke off the swords. The thugs stepped back in shock and awe at this and ran the other way. Ikhael decided to let them go and got on to taking on the other thugs, who despite having the same reaction managed to get their posture and attack Ikhael, with no success of causing any real damage to Ikhael.

Deldora

Deldora jumped out of the way when one of the thug was thrown towards her direction. He crashed into what was used to be her seat and shattered the furnitures to pieces. Now that she lost her watching spot, Deldora navigated through the chaotic tavern to look for another intact seat. Unfortunately she didn't find any, all the seats had either be thrown as projectile or crushed beyond repair. She sighed and ventured towards the edge of the tavern, where she noticed a pair of thugs carrying an unconscious woman on their way out. She blocked their way.

"Whoa, whoa. Who told you that you can use the opportunity to sack a woman and then just leave? Go back and join the brawl you turds!" She ordered the ruffians with her demanding voice. Still, even with the drill tail and curved horns, her appearance wasn't intimidating enough to make the two thugs back down.

"Go away! This has nothing to do with you." The thugs tried to move her away but Deldora didn't budge. The thugs lost their patience and one of them deliver a punch towards the girl, but his fist cracked as Deldora grew a layer of steel armor to block his attack. He screamed and rolled on the floor, dropping the woman he was carrying.

"That's a satisfying sound. You, try me too." She pointed at the other thug and gaves him a challenging gesture. The thug looks horrified at the sight of his partner painful scream and his broken hand. He did a wise thing by retreating back into the chaotic tavern and got punched by random dudes instead.

"That's a quick one." Deldora shrugged at the fleeing thug and then stomped on the other thug's broken hand to incite more scream. After hearing enough suffering she shifted her attention towards the unconscious woman and thought about how to deals with her. Her eyes wander around and caught the sight of a trapdoor, which she was sure would led to the cellar.

She busted the door open and threw the unconscious woman inside. Rows and rows of barrels were lined up inside, seems like the tavern stocks their drink here, with the place currently in chaos... no one would disturb her here! Deldora had a wide smirk as she opened one of the barrel.

"Ah, cheap ale in the morning." She sat next to the unconscious woman and started gulping down the entire barrel, and then another one, then another one, and another one...

@Cmeriwether

The foam hit his wing, only covering his wing, causing him to stop and shake it off. He was annoyed, but he needed directions, so he decided to try and ask as best as he could the way to The Winged Lion.

"Where is The Winged Lion?" Connor snarled out, clearly annoyed and enraged.

@mallard

-----

Ariana woke up in the cellar and found a woman who was several inches shorter than herself drinking a barrel of Ale.

"How did I end up here?" Ariana asked groggily, "Last thing I remember is being hit by a barrel."

A small mark on her stomach started glowing, she lifted her shirt up a little to make sure it wasn't doing anything out of the ordinary. She made sure she had her sword and shield, along with anything else she may have had.

@Spoiled Bread

"What did I do for them to hate me you ask? I existed..." Ryon said as he grabbed his sword and quickly blocked the thug's next attack, Ryon put one arm to his back while his other hand swung his sword at the thug in an attempt to get him to drop his weapon. His eyes briefly turned to the strange individual who helped him out with other thugs, this made Ryon smiled briefly before he continued his sword fight with one of the thugs who grew more aggressive. Ryon huffed and quickly pivoted when the thug charged at him and knocked him over the head with his strange pommel, immediately the attack knocked him to the ground, he turned to look at a few other thugs and pointed his sword at them. "Anyone else?" He asked.

Deldora

"How did you end up here? Funny you ask that because I'm sure you just sommersaulted through the trapdoor and hit yourself on one of the barrel. Hehe." Deldora replied to woman without stopping her drinking. At this point she almost drank a dozen barrels of ale and still going strong, her face was a bit reddish though so she might be already half-drunk.

"Now that you already awake," The dragon girl slided one of the barrel filled to the brim with ale towards Ariana. "Accompany me drinking and tell me your story. Who know, if I like your story I might give you a legendary item or something. I did that all the time whenever there's the so-called party of heroes that passed by. Oh, I freakin' forget that I lost my treasures. Leviathan be damned. Those dwarfs would definitely pay for this treachery. When I come back I will rip their short legs one by one and left them to dry on top of a lake of magma, then I will skin them alive as I crush their balls...." Deldora would end up in a long-winded speech about how she would execute her vengeance on the dwarf, with unnecessary gory details and hyperbolic analogies.

@Cmeriwether

Psymallard

Previously mallard
(OOC: I'm going to assume that Connor hasn't moved his tail and Golde caught it, because he didn't avoid it and that's the only way Golde would be high enough in the sky to talk to him)

The dragon stopped to ask directions, but Golde didn't enjoy how casual he was after nearly punching a hole in his observatory. The doctor quickly yanked down on the dragon's tail, pulling himself equal with the person. He tucked his limbs in and spun sideways, then delivered a dropkick that would shatter steel aimed at his midsection.
@Cmeriwether

Connor's rage progressed further, and by the time the drop kick came, he was covered in Dragon scales and Lightning, but it caused an altitude change, he was half as high as before. He definitely felt that one but it didnt do much other than some light damage to his scales. He immediately started swishing his tail around in an attempt to get the scientist off his tail.

"WHERE. IS. THE. WINGED. LION!?" Connor roared, annoyed that the scientist was trying to stop him.

@mallard

-----

"I was a young girl when I met Connor, my fiance, we were assigned to the same squad of guards, he's extremely powerful, and if he heard of the fight going, he's going to electrocute all of the ruffians, thugs, bandits, and other criminals in the bar at once when he gets here." Ariana explained, fear and shyness present in her voice.

Ariana took a drink from the barrel, feeling relatively unaffected. She then had another drink as she waited for Deldora.

@Spoiled Bread

Last edited:

Psymallard

Previously mallard
This creature is resilient, noted Golde, if I want to take him out of the sky, I'll have to disable his means of maintaining flight. He used the momentum of the swishing tail to throw himself above his target, letting go of the tail, and delivered a chop to the wing. That should take him to the ground, where I have a better chance at fighting. If I let this monster go, someone may die. @Cmeriwether

Connor roared at the scientist, and suddenly had to land, not the best landing but it was where he was not intending to go, a carpet shop. He felt some bricks hit his back, but was largely unaffected, except for some scratches on his scales from the bricks falling down them. The merchant who owned the shop screamed in horror when her roof had a Draconic bloodline Human shaped hole in it.

"What the carpets is going on here!?" The merchant yelled.

@mallard

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Golde fell out of the sky with the dragon-man, but landed in the street instead. He stood up from the cracked road and burst inside the carpet shop, where he saw the person fall. Seeing his enemy under a hole in the ceiling, he chucked a rack of carpets at him. Remembering the usage of lightning, Golde took out a vial with a grey goo within, which he popped the cap off of. It was an insanely positively charged substance, that would absorb any electricity in the vicinity.
@Cmeriwether

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kiri had finished her looting and hopped back onto Kai's back, the two then made their way to a door and walked through..into the cellar, they saw two people and walked over "I was about to say sorry for intruding but to be honest I'm more curious about why their are two people down here anyway" Kiri said and climbed down from Kai. She walked over as Kai sat down and began counting their takings, Kiri looked at the pair and added "so were you hiding down her or something, you know from all the fighting" as she cocked her head at the two.
@Spoiled Bread @Cmeriwether

Connor barely saw the rack of carpets as it bounced off of him, he shook it off as it left a tiny scratch where on his arm it had landed. He didn't see the vial though, and ran straight into it as he charged at Dr. Golde. He tried to use his Lightning aura to increase the damage output, but it was no use, the goo in the vial had taken effect, canceling out his natural Lightning. He then tried to fly, but to no avail, that chop to his wing combined with the little foam that had stayed on it put his wing out of commission for at least a while. He was trying to figure out where Ariana was in comparison to his location, and picked up on her scent, but it looked like he'd have to go through the scientist to get to her.

@mallard

------

"Hi there," Ariana was really worried, "my fiance and I were separated from each other after bandits were sighted near our camp, I went here to find a job and all this breaks loose, first thing that happens is I get knocked out by a flying barrel, attacked by two ruffians, then I woke up in the barrel closet."

Ariana had her hand on her sword just in case either of them attacked.

@Shadow_Pup

Deldora

"Hey, that's not your story. That's the story of someone named Connor. I give it 2 out of 10." Deldora gaves Ariana a thumb down as she finished her fifteenth or something barrel of ale. "But if he's going to electrocute this entire tavern then I definitely must see it. Seeing criminals and innocents getting roasted is a rare sight even for me. Their scream will be a great lullaby."

Then the cellar's door opened and two people walked in. A big one and a small one, interesting pair. The big one sat down while the small one approached them and asked about what they're doing here.

"You never see people drinking in the cellar?" Deldora smirked as she replied to the question, then she slided another couple of barrels towards the newcomers. "I'm waiting for an electric man to come here and roast people to death. You two can join us. Sit closer here and tell me your story." She tapped the floor next to her.

@Cmeriwether @Shadow_Pup

Psymallard

Previously mallard
As his foe charged him, Dr. Golde put up his arms in an x-shape to brace himself, and he skid back into the street from the force of the attack. He noticed that his anti-electricity substance worked, and couldn't help but grin underneath his bird mask. He ran back at the dragon, quickly tucking the vial back in his coat (with the cap off so it would still work), and brought his hand all the way back. Then, once close enough, swung his fist down and up, using his full body in an uppercut.
@Cmeriwether

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kiri moved closer while Kai remained near the entrance. She looked at the pair and noticed one girl seemed slightly on edge with her hand on her sword "don't worry we won't harm you or anything" Kiri said to her before turning to the other one "hmm our story huh, well my name is Kireina and that over there is Kaito, though most people call us Kiri and Kai. We are the children of Dr. Karito and we're also his experiments but he was arrested so we do whatever we won't now " she said as she rolled a barrel of ale over to Kai who began to drink from it, she on the other hand politely declined "now that I've told you I wanted to ask why are you so obsessed with peoples stories" she added with a curious expression.
@Cmeriwether @Spoiled Bread

"Uhh Deldora, he's part Dragon." Ariana revealed, "and his mixed blood is causing his anger to progress worse and worse, and I am the only one who can stop it."

Ariana waited for him to arrive, fearfully.

@Spoiled Bread @Shadow_Pup

-----

Connor continued towards Dr. Golde but at that moment an uppercut landed on his chin. He stumbled back a couple steps, made sure his teeth weren't falling out, there was in fact a small mark on his chin. He then got back to battle, aiming for Dr. Golde, with claws ready, with the intent to make the scientist a pile of flesh and bones.

@mallard

Last edited:

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe burst through the trapdoor and landed on the floor, rolling a bit until he leapt back to his feet. He rubbed his cheek.
"Ow, that was a cheap shot."
I'll avenge you! O.S offered
"Shut it. We both know you just wanna eat someone." Loufe sighed, until he saw where he was. A sort of cellar, and no one was here. Quickly closing the door with his magic, Loufe prepared to wait this fight out.
Then he realized he wasn't alone. He looked over to the group of people, and facepalmed.
"Right, okay, of course. Well, um, hi." he greeted lamely.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Golde grimaced as his opponent was still standing. The bloodlust was real in his foe's eyes, and the doctor took a few steps back to avoid the draconian claws. Golde then jumped up and back, where he was still within range to pull off a haymaker, so he swung his fist down at the person. (OOC: I give you permission to auto a grab on Golde if you want to throw him closer to the Winged Lion.) @Cmeriwether

Deldora

"Obsessed?" Deldora let out a laugh at Kiri's question. The kind of laugh that sounds like a cheesily-made practiced evil laugh. "I am not obsessed. I simply trying to understand human more through the stories. Be grateful that I, The Great Earth Dragon Deldora, The Ruler of Starway Mountain Range of the Far North, am a kind, gentle and benevolent dragon." She puffed her chest in pride as she praised herself with the self-proclaimed titles that she made for herself. Not only that but Far North was also located on another continent so other people might not even recognize the place she mentioned.

"Aww, sweetie. So he's part dragon and has anger issue because his bloodline and you think you're the only one who can stop him? Who the hell is his dragon ancestor anyway? Ifrit?" Deldora shifted her attention to Ariana and she creeped closer, then Deldora whispered to her.

"Listen, girl. There's nothing wrong with him releasing his draconic part. It's healthy for a youngling like him. One or two destroyed settlements is a cheap price. If you keep it bottled up then it will someday explode out of nowhere, and when that time come..." Deldora had a wide mischievous grin as she said her next line. "Not even you can stop him."

"Welcome, welcome to the drinking in the cellar club. Newcomer!" Deldora smiled brightly at the next person who stumbled through the trapdoor. She slided a barrel of ale towards the person. "It's on the house!!"

@Shadow_Pup @Cmeriwether @Gamingfan

DevVoid

Ikhael was starting to get tired of all this fighting. Not tired as in exhausted. Tired as in bored. None of these thugs could put even a little mark on him, even if he just outright flung himself into their blades. This was all getting boring, because Ikhael had no challenge. And after all, what is a fight worth without a good challenge? Nothing, that's what. So, Ikhael just.. stopped fighting. He put his club away and just wandered off, pushing any thugs in his way to the side.. well, that's what he wanted to do anyway. Even pushing these people send them flying a small, minor distance. Ikhael had noticed that a few people had snuck into the lower level of the building earlier via trapdoor. He went to where he remembered seeing it and looked at the trapdoor. He tried to open it, but with his might, he accidentally ripped the entire trapdoor along with its frame out of the floor by just pulling it open. Blinking a few times, Ikhael shrugged and threw the trapdoor behind himself before looking down below. Ikhael was correct; there WERE people down there. He couldn't yet enter because someone seemed to stand in the way. " Please move. " Ikhael uttered, waiting for the person to move so he, too, could enter the cellar. @Gamingfan

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Loufe took the barrel , confused, before shaking his head, smiling. "Um, I appreciate the thought, but no thanks."
Hey! You might be too young, but I'm thousands of years old.
"
I thought you said you were hundreds."
Eh, you lose count after a century or two.
A gruff voice behind him, startled Loufe, causing him to spin around, arms at the ready. He relaxed when he saw it was just someone politely asking him to move.
"Oh, um, sure. I can do that." he answered as he moved out of the way.

Connor immediately looked up as he saw the incoming haymaker, and grabbed Dr. Golde shortly after he landed his attack, and grimaced as more marks appeared on neck. He then prepared to fling the man closer to where he wanted to go. He made his move.

@mallard

----

"Actually Bastraal Shadowbolt, also known as 'The Mad Blue of the South.'" Ariana explained, "Why are you asking?"

Ariana had been on edge since she woke up from the barrel attack. She kept close to the barrel as she took another sip.

@Spoiled Bread @Shadow_Pup

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Golde was thrown through the corner of the carpet shop, and onto another road, that steeply sloped downward. The doctor tumbled and bounced quite the distance, but then crashed into another stone wall. Wasn't there a bar on the other side of this block? I'm going to need a drink after this. The alchemist slowly stood, brushing off debris from his coat. He looked up the hill and prepared for an attack. @Cmeriwether

Deldora

"Ehh... A southern dragon. I never met one since I'm from the north so I don't know about this Shadowbolt guy." Deldora opened another barrel and gulped the ale inside it. She didn't seems to have any intention to stop drinking, however, all changed when someone ripped the trapdoor entirely and joined them.

"Noooo, I haven't finished the drink!!"

Now that the door was gone. They're once again exposed to the chaotic brawl of the tavern which was, surprisingly still ongoing, only now most participants had one or two blue lumps on their face. Not long after, a thug was thrown through the nonexistent door into the cellar and broke several barrels of ale on his landing. The alcoholic beverages spilled into the floor and soon several more people peeked into the cellar.

"Drinks!!"

Like moths attracted to fire, some ruffians forced themself into the cellar. They tried to ransack the place by picking up the barrels. Apparently Deldora wasn't the only one that think to take advantage of the chaos. The dragons stared disgustingly at the thugs that started to swarm the narrow space.

"Too many humans. I'm out!!" The drill on her tail spinned loudly before she jammed it into the nearby wall. The wall twisted, cracked and then blasted away as the sheer power of her tail created a tunnel that was big enough for her to enter. Fragments of rock, wood and soil scattered behind her as she made a direct way out from the cellar towards the front side of the tavern.

@Cmeriwether @Gamingfan @DevVoid @Shadow_Pup

Gamingfan

Previously Gamingfan2
Now that he was out of the way, the cellar flooded with the people from above.
The sound of cracking caught his attention. Loufe turned to see the dragon drinker creating a hole and escaping.
Now? O.S asked hopefully.
"Now." Loufe agreed, releasing control of his own body. In a second, he had grown tall, muscular, and wolflike. O.S snarled in ecstasy, sweeping his arm and sending a people flying. He did this a few more times until he grabbed a barrel and stuffed it under his arm.
No, one is enough. We should go. Loufe chided when O.S reached for another.
O.S groaned, but still grabbed the barrel and held it with his hand. Now somewhat satisfied, he made his way into Deladora's new hole, barely squeezing through on three legs.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kiri heard the door get ripped off and reacted quickly, she slid over to Kai before clambering onto Kai "right time to leave, let's go" she said before looking around, "now how do we.." she heard a crash as the dragon made a hole in the wall "there we go, a convenient hole, let's move big guy" she said giving him a pat on the shoulder. Kai lumbered towards the hole, he tossed a barrel up to Kiri who caught it with both arms and then he picked up one under each arm and walked through the hole, "woo, best bar visit ever, violence..check, money...check and booze...check, check and check. Now where to big guy..." she cried out before hearing loud crashing sounds nearby, "sounds like someone's having a fun time" she said before one of the drunkards came out through the hole and bumped into Kai, "oi" she called out and the guy turned and fled round a corner, "yeah that won't save you" she said seeing him in the reflection of a window she threw her knife which curved around the corner and hit the guy square in the back "bullseye" she said.