• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Intertwined Fates (Discussion)

Psymallard

Previously mallard
Dr. Golde will get tipped off about the castle hoarding materials and the existence of the Sacred Armory and be on his way when a commotion starts. He'll be jump in to attempt to stop Connor's rampage.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Fixed Ikhael's backstory where I accidentally wrote that he was the last of his kind and not one of the few remaining giants. Also better explained how many giants exist in the current day and age compared to the past and how they used to live.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
0803201832.jpg

That's a rough map of the continent.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
@Cmeriwether I mentioned that the one guard retreated to Uhuw Island, but it would be much better for everyone if instead of Uhuw Island, your characters went to Tnahcrem. The guards split up after their team was forced out of the area, and Uhuw has no civilization as in cities or towns.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@mallard I was planning on having Kai and Kiri's father's arrest being a well known thing in the science community due to the type of experiments he was running so your character will have maybe heard about it and might recognise them or their names when they meet.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
@Cmeriwether I will say this because I haven't been enjoying these last few posts, and Connor has been depicted as too powerful thus far. I get that he's very powerful in an enraged state, but reacting and blocking a surprise attack and not budging from a midair dropkick from the super-strong Dr. Golde is too much. I'm definetly not saying Golde is as physically strong as Golde, but he's strong enough to send a person of Connor's weight at least somewhere. Blows simply doing nothing is just not fun for me, or if anyone else would fight you. If this continues in future posts, I will have to put my foot down and kick your characters from the party for breaking the rules of this RP.

What I would suggest from now on between Golde and Connor is that Connor can feel and react to Golde's blows, although they wouldn't cause much lasting damage. Golde would be on the defense for most of the fight, only being able to avoid being beaten into a pulp by using his wits and tricks. I think that would be enjoyable for the both of us, and thanks for coming to my TED Talk.

Psymallard

Previously mallard
The thing is, we started this above Golde's mansion, in the rich residential area. I think a good way to get there would be for our characters to send each other through houses and shops for a few more posts in a fight, and then we burst into the place. @Cmeriwether

Like in the next few posts, we send our character through about a half a dozen buildings before landing in the Winged Lion, Golde will have to meet Ariana at some point. I'll start the building damage with a carpet shop. My next post will be the results of the wing chop

Last edited:
@mallard Connor will ignore Dr. Golde in my next post since we've arrived at our destination, and his Lightning will come back, but it can't leave the area around him. He saw the knife from the ruffians and will deal with them, then find Ariana.