• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join In The Valley (Discussion)

• Thread starter Deleted member 227971
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 227971

Im making it now.

I also have 1 new character. Minor...probably

Name: Valley (The cloaked)
Side (If in own allience, say rouge): Rouge
Species: Spotted cat
Appearance: Tall, white, violet eyed cat with black spots and ears
Personality: Valley is very quiet and mysterious, prefering to be alone than with others. She has a strong heart however.
Sexuality: Probably straight or asexual
Skills: Very good at sneaking around
Weapon of choice: 2 headed spear
Allies: None really.
Crush/BF/GF: None
Other: No

Thought of a theme song for our RP.

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Im making it now.

I also have 1 new character. Minor...probably

Name: Valley (The cloaked)
Side (If in own allience, say rouge): Rouge
Species: Spotted cat
Appearance: Tall, white, violet eyed cat with black spots and ears
Personality: Valley is very quiet and mysterious, prefering to be alone than with others. She has a strong heart however.
Sexuality: Probably straight or asexual
Skills: Very good at sneaking around
Weapon of choice: 2 headed spear
Allies: None really.
Crush/BF/GF: None
Other: No

Thought of a theme song for our RP.
Wait you made the song?
And you changed the rp name? Cool

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Can't say. I went with Seigian troops because either would really work. Mike's easily disturbed, Seigians fight Lunari, he's a Lunari, and we all know how good a bear's nose is.

I think that all the Lunari (referring to the race) are humanoid animals. Even if it's only slightly humanoid. I mean, I put my Lunari character's species as some sort of wolf, but she still walks on two legs and uses a sword and wears clothes.

Hope it's not too late
Name: Vixie
Side (If in own allience, say rouge): Lunari
Species: Fox
Appearance: Red-gold fur, black feet, and hands, white tipped tail, pointed ears with black tips. tilted, amber eyes. Pointed muzzle with white flecks. green shirt, brown pants, brown boots
Personality: Quiet. She is calm and collective, is dishonest and a trickster. Very crafty
Sexuality: straight
Skills: Can think on her feet, stealthy, can climb, can kill without remorse
Weapon of choice: 2 daggers, and Bow
Allies: other Lunari
Crush/BF/GF: none
Other: Gets annoyed at sassy eggs. Is an assassin.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Welp, Tamari is going to be here for a while.

Name: Ryushi "Ryu" Tamari
Age: 17 (Edit: I searched up the lifespan for platypus, and it's 17 years, RIP)
Side: Rogue
Species: Duck-billed Platypus
Appearance: Is it just me, or is thinking of an anthro platypus easy? Well, he is a lot taller than Kojiro, standing at five-foot-two. He seems really skinny, as he is a picky eater.
Personality: Tamari is probably one of the most innovative and intelligent animals in the valley. To some, he is cold hearted, but has a soft spot for other monotremes. He acts like an older brother to Kojiro, and has watched over him for a long time. Sometimes, he acts cocky and arrogant, including when he knows something anyone else doesn't.
Sexuality: Heterosexual.
Skills: Intelligence, innovation, slenderness.
Weapon of choice: He likes to use Kojiro has a bowling ball.
Allies: Kojiro, of course.
Crush/BF/GF: None, currently.
Other: His least favourite food is sassy eggs. Tamari likes the colour puke green, mostly because nobody else likes it.

Last edited:

DevVoid

@Astrapi We could kinda use your contribution right now since a bounty hunter is after Loki and another bounty of Shakey was shown around the bar.

D

Deleted member 227971

Oof, Will reply now. Tamari is accepted.
Pokecharms isn't giving me alerts

D

Deleted member 227971

I am watching them.

Tried to read through to see what has happened, but could I get a quick heads-up?

Also @Lazy guy who loves to eat please can you keep your posts at least 4 lines long? I don't want to get this closed

DevVoid

Well, to make it as short and descriptive as I can:
Mike went outside to slice and dice up some seigian troops marching around the bar; this got the attention of pheone, who is now walking down the street, taking Mike's advise to not disturb his peace. Kojiro and Tamari had a bit of an argument with Vixie, who is out on a bounty for Loki Doki. Kojiro and Tamari then discovered Shakey's Bounty and Kojiro ran into the bar, waving it everywhere. Now Kojiro and Tamari are probably at home or on the way home, wanting to create more blueprints while Vixie is probably still in the Bar and Asta, after having killed some troops himself, is walking to a forest. Mike is still sat in the same corner he was, with the hood on and blood on his fur.

That should cover it, I think. Might have some things wrong, though.