• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join In The Shadows (RP)

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
https://pokecharms.com/threads/in-the-shadows.20338/
Join Here
@DeadEdgelord

Jasmine Fairchild stood over a wounded demon, a horrible little thing with nine legs and two heads she stabbed the creature with her glowing seraph blade and it melted into dust. Her phone rang, it was the head of the New York institute, Bellamy Lightwood, she answered it "is it dead" Bellamy asked, "yep, heading back now" she answered as she hung up. She looked up at the beautiful starry sky and began to walk back.

Alexander Lewis didn't mind being a vampire, it had only happened last week, but it wasn't all bad. Yeah he could no longer go out in daylight and he had to drink animal blood but, he was but of this hidden world now and he didn't mind.

Last edited:

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Adolfa was in her wolf form, her white fur glistened in the moonlight. She was running around when she spotted a ShadowHunter nearby. Must be walking back to their place... Adolfa started to change back into her human-like form, and she looked at the star filled sky. “What a beautiful night it is...”

After a while, Conrad noticed a girl with a katana. He looked at her for some time and when He was finally sure, that he didn't meet her yet. He said "Oh, hi. Sorry, I was thinking about something. Did you need something from me, or you just came to greet a new person" Then he saw that she was holding a scetch book "What is in this book" Sharp asked.

"My name is Conrad. It's nice to meet you, Lily" Said Conrad and he shook her hand at greeting. "Can I see some of your works, I didn't have many talents but I liked to see my friend's drawings when I lived in orphanage" He asked her, his eyes wasn't cold now, they were bright and maybe a bit happy. It looks like talking with someone about something normal helped Conrad not to worry for a while.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Jasmine arrived at the institute and walked in, she placed her seraph blade down and noticed Lilli talking to the new guy. She strolled over "hey Lilli, who's this fella." As she said this Bellamy stepped out from his office and walked over to them "Lilli, Jasmine, you two need to go and sort out a den of vampires who have been feeding on mundanes and killing them." He started to walk away before turning and saying "oh and take Conrad with you and Jasmine take your Vampire friend he might be of help" he re-entered his office. Jasmine turned to them "well then let's head out." She pulled out her phone and sent a message to Alexander.

Alexander jumped as his phone buzzed, a message. He looked at it and understood, using his vampire speed to get to the institute quickly, he waited patiently outside, luckily it was night. He looked around slightly bored he thought he saw a girl, but ignored her.

Mack was leaning against a wall outside a cigarette in his mouth a beer in his left hand and his sledgehammer in his right. He had overheard the conversation so he decided to text Bellamy Send me the location of the den, I will meet the rest of them there he clicked send and started his motorcycle. "Time to ride," he rode away hoping to get the location as soon as possible.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“What to do... what to do....” Adolfa simply shrugged and turned back into a wolf. It was easier to run and fight to her, so her paws took her to a smaller part of the forest. She lifted her snout to the sky, the moon and stars were shining brightly. Then she heard something, Hmm... Adolfa followed the sound out of the forest, being as curious as ever. It brought her to a den, and she stopped right in front of it. I shouldn’t be here... Maybe I’ll wait to see what’s living there... Adolfa nodded to herself and went behind a large tree.