• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Im back w/ a team

Alright I got a team put together ( woots! ). Its freeging leet, and if any changes need to be made attache one of the following 3 things to the change-

1) my opinion
2) standard
3) someone I know uses it and it owns

there orderd by how much influence they;ll have, ( u put the # not the message ), 1 being the least influence 3 being the most. Heres the most leet team you'll see until pkmn 7th gen ( LOL! )

Infernape@Jolly
Focus Sash
252 At/252 Sp/ 6 HP
Flare Blitz
CloseCombat
Earthquake
Swords Dance

One big combo! Sash/SD to max attack. If sash isnt used, CC will get my defenses down so the sash is more useful. Then, in a 1 HP Pinch, SD + Stab + Blaze = a 2x Attack Power, 337.5 Power Flare Blitz! Even Dragonite willquiver in fear!

Speaking of Dragonite...

Dragonite@Adamant
Shell Bell ( u'll see )
252 At/252 Sp/6 HP
DragonDance
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Stone Edge

lawl'd. Shell Bell will heal in masses after 2-3 DD's. Even Starmie will have troubles!

Speaking of Starmie...

Starmie@Timid
Wise Glasses
252 SAt/252 Sp/6 HP
Surf
Thunderbolt
IceBeam
Rapid Spin

Very standard. Skarmory is owneded!

Speaking of Skarm...

Skarmory@Impish
ShedShell
252 Df/252 Hp/ 6 At
Drillpeck
Whirlwind
Spikes
Roost

Extreme standardation. Combos well with Snorlax IMO. Heel, it blows Snorlax away ( get it! ) if Im vs it.

Speaking of Snorlax...

Snrlax@Sassy
ChestoBerry
252 SDf/252 HP/6 At
Rest
Curse
Crunch
BodySlam

You can guess...curse like 3 times, restochesto, Crunch/Slam. Even Metagross will have troubles!

Guess who!

Metagross@Adamant
LumBerry
252 At/100 Sp/158 HP
Agility
ZenHeadbut
Meteor Mash
Earthquake

Clinic Edit (Plapti): Don't use names for movesets. This is one of the rules that Doctor Oak has set for this board. Consider yourself lucky.
3) Moveset nicknames. Don't use them. Just don't. No Tyraniboahs or Curselaxes, just post the moveset itself. The names are stupid, not everyone will know what they mean and they're just unhelpful. So don't use them - you will be warned against them.

RATE!

while Im at it I might as well ad my ingame Diamond team -

Infernape:
Strength
Close Combat
Earthquke ( my freinds tm not mine )
Flamethrower
Hold:Expert Belt ( which my freind gave me at the start of the game )

Raichu:
Thunerbolt
GrassKnot ( tm my freind gave me )
FocusBlast
ThunderWave
Hold: Wide Lens

Alakazam:
Psychic
PsyBeam
Hidden Power ( im not sure which yet )
Calm Mind
Hold: Wise Glasses

Staraptor:
Aerial Ace
BraveBird
CloseCombat
Return
Hold:Fist Plate ( to buff CC since it doesnt get STAB )

and meh slaves...

Bibarel:
Rock Climb
WaterFall
Cut
Rock Smash

Peliper:
Surf
Defog
Fly
Safeguard ( so i can use it as a fodder and protect meh pokepeeps! )

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Reason #1
Also on Infernape, I'd suggest Fire Punchl over Flare Blitz... it has less power, but Flare Blitz gaurentees your Demise, and if you use it before you get attacked, it ruins Focus Sash. I'd suggest Blaze kick, but when you are low on HP, you don't want it to miss. Both of those require breeding however, if you don't want to breed, I'd still suggest Flame Wheel over Flare Blitz

and again Reason #1
I'd suggest Stealth Rock on Skarmory over Spikes, simply because it will hit everyone. It can't be stacked, but it does damage based on your opponent's type, and at the worst will do half the damage of spikes.

as it turns out, I can't offer much advice on the rest... they look good, if not a bit generic. I really like that Infernape especially.