• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

If you could have a custom title, what would you want it to be?

I asked for permission from Linkachu for this. (Thank you, Linkachu!)

Okay, what the subject says is self-explanatory. It's what custom title you would like if you could get one, but even if you post your idea here, you won't get it. It's just for fun. And it would be nice if you explained why you would like that title. This is for fun and creativity. I hope this explains things.

So here's mine.

Custom Title: Bookworm that bites

Why: I chose this because I read a lot. I read at least three or four books as thick as an adult's thumb or longer a day, if I have time and I'm not too busy. The 'that bites' part is because I am very cynical in real life. But I think before I post here, so much of that does not get on the forum.

Edit:

I've done a little thinking. I like:

Custom Title: Eco-Feminist

Why: Because I am very concerned for the state that we have left the enviroment in, and that I'm a bit of a feminist. Also, when someone throws away something obviously recyclable, (like a pop can) I yell "RECYCLE THAT!". Well, not very loudly. (All caps was for emphasis) I also get severely ticked off when someone discriminates against females for any reason. Sometimes to the point of female superiority. Thankfully, that is not very often.

Sorry about this edit being overly wordy.

My custom title would be: The shadowed one

Because, a lot of my life is faked, or hidden. At school I'm a different person. I'm distant, and sarcastic, just so people won't see the real me and trample her. Every move I make is carefully thought out, so I don't look like an idiot. And even then I still slip up. That's not to say I don't joke around and have fun. I'm still semi-normal. But the people at my school know very little about me, and my interests. For example, there's about four people who know I like anime, and no one knows that I like or ever liked Pokemon. I'm careful about the things I draw at school, I never bring manga to read.

But, here I don't have to hide in the shadows. So I'm different, I'm me. Everyone here must know I like Pokemon, and anyone who has read the favortie book thread knows that I like anime.

I dunno, I think I just talked in circles. But it explains the title, right?

Mine would have to be "My Sig Was Once Too Big", because the cautious side of me was not there when I thought my sig wasn't too big, yet...Lol I should have looked at the examples in the rules again, I'm so terrible at remembering sizes X_x Anyhow, that's how I got my first warning. Arg.

mine would be "now with only 5% common sense" mainly because whenever I'm not deliberately trying to act smart, I seem really dumb. this is because I have almost no common sense whatsoever

Mine would have to be "The In-pinch Strategist." This is because when I'm in a pinch, in video games or real life, I can usually quickly the think of a way to get out of it. Here's a video game story for an example: Once I was playing Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2. I was Shikamaru, and the com was Nine-Tailed Naruto. Kyuubi Naruto was gonna unleash a massive combo on me, which would take out most of my health. I quickly found a way to stop him from tearing me to shreds. I threw an exploding kunai at him. It hit me, too, but it was better than him getting rid of most of my health.

FIN

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Mine would be "Cosine Conspirator."

Oh wait.

Ohsnap XD

Well, same deal for me, but I'll actually explain mine. A cookie to anyone who knows the reference off-hand ^^

Anyways, "Dream Chaser" is a term used in the original Wild ARMs game (playstation RPG) to describe people who are more or less nomads (generally referred to as "Drifters" in later WA games). They journey from place to place taking odd jobs for whatever reason. Some do it for money, some for fame, and others just to help out where they can. Some Dream Chasers/Drifters travel for nothing more than to see the world or to "discover themselves" so to speak. Others just have no home to call their own. Typically, though, they're compared to birds (heavy theme in Wild ARMs 3), or the wind... Drifting along where ever the wind may take them; free to soar through the skies with nothing weighing them down.

Safe to say, I'm rather in love with the themes of the Wild ARMs series, and "Dream Chaser" just as a nice ring to it that "Drifter" fails to capture.

Well, same deal for me, but I'll actually explain mine.

Fine, fine.

"The Cosine Conspirator" comes from one of those internet quizzes I took a while back, involving RP characters. The end result of the quiz was a book that had one of your characters as a villain, and my villain was Hypotenuse Man. "The Cosine Conspiracy" struck me as an awesome name for a book in which HM was a villain, so I remembered the name.

Hmmm...

I think mine would probably be... 'The (Not So) Legendary Spriter'

Pretty self explanitory, but for those of you without half a brain cell, I will explan.
I like spriting, its a hobby. I would love to be as Legendary as Snaps, Pix, Ashley or Pika, but I'm not specificly that good yet. yet.

~Slink

Truth be told, I find a lot of custom titles come off as corny. Unless I thought of something good, I probably wouldn't bother if we had that option open.

I'm not wild about any of them, but if I did go for one, off the top of my head...
Dragonflaps. Snapdragon is an easy alias to make nicknames from, but that one really takes the cake.
Manly man. Self-explanatory, with me being the paragon of masculinity that I am. ;]

More likely than not, though...
Ohsnap XD
Something along the lines of that.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hrm...

Maybe "No-brainer", because I've noticed that lately, most, if not all my latest posts have been... stupid or pointless and it makes me seem as if I had... no brain. I say *huggles* and *steals* and stuff like that. Plus I usually type things that probably make no sense to anyone but me, and sometimes I type things that even I can't understand.

Besides no-brainer, I might consider "Wacko", "Low self-esteemed person", "Murdered by the Devil over nine thousand times", and "Spriterpaw". "Wacko" and "Low self-esteemed person" are for the reasons that I really do have low self esteem (seriously). "Murdered by the Devil over nine thousand times" is because, well, I lose a lot with my battle with the devil. I want Spriterpaw because, well, I'm a spriter, but I'm really not that good. I guess you can say that I'm "still in training to become a real spriter". Yes, I like Warriors.

EDIT: Oh, yes.

Recently I've became in love with Shakespear-style stuff. So I can now be "Shakespear Idiot". XD

"Six-inch tall menace"

That's what my friend calls me when she doesn't call me by my nickname "Chibi". I've always been shorter then her and I'm a total menace. And she made a character (actually two) based off of me called Chibi, who is six inches tall, and has fox ears and tail. But, she once called me a six-inch tall menace and the name sort of fit.

Shadow Hider

One who hides in shadows

Yeah, I love the dark. I play as dark charaters on Brawl, and I hide I'm sneaky especially in the night. Thank you quiet feet

Mine would probably be Countess Bleck, for the simple fact that I love playing Super Paper Mario and that I'm a girl. (Hence the -ess on the end of count.)
That, and it's also my MySpace display, MSN display, ect. ...

I chose one title for each pokemon in my main battling team

Dragon Deamon (for Dragonair)

Shiny Winged (for [glow=red,2,300]Pidgeot (shiny)

Majestic Fire (For Ninetales)

Green Fiend (for Venusaur)

Unleashed Power (for Milotic)

Helpful Kindness (for Blissey)

Dragon Deamon is my Fave