• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hiyas! My trainer sprite, up for review

Hiyas!
I saw this site and I had to try my hand at making a sprite that looked like actual little 'ole me! Its my first one so go easy on me, just starting playing around with some other in Photoshop, hope to post those later. I'd love consideration for one of the custom trainers and am totally willing to do any spiffying up it needs.!
Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Might be a super dumb question but its late...what's the easiest way to add a sprite into a post? Unlike my dumb self putting the file up?

looks pretty cool, I like the hair alot.

As for posting sprites use www.imageshack.com or make an account on www.photobucket.com and host your things there.

For imageshack: Take the direct link they give you and put it between
Code:
[img][/img]
For Photobucket: simply click the IMG Code link and it will copy it for you. Then go to your post and paste.

Hiya!

I think that the hair on your sprite is really cool, great work on that. If I may recommend something, though, for the length of the torso and the arm, the legs look super short, so I suggest you elongate them.

As for posting your sprites, you can do it the way Jeydis told you to or you can do it the way that you did. Both ways are fine.
And another word of advice, don't double post if all your saying is a sentence long. Make sure that you edit your last post with the 'Modify' button in the upper right hand corner of the post, that way you won't get in trouble with the mods.

Great work, can't wait to see more. :)

Thanks for the help you two, much appreciated. I went back in and retouched it by making the legs slightly longer and retouching the skin outlines to a more natural shade. Any other suggestions? I'm working a few for my friends that'll I'll post soon for critique.

lizpokepixelV2.png

Ok I'll try to find a mid tone that fits. Was having trouble with that part due to my hair actually is reddish copper with blond highlights and was trying to match as close as I could. Thanks for the heads up