• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Hey guys guess what another romantic superpower school rp discussion.

Cáscara Olas

Previously IExistToo
I see, It is time to join another RP

Name: Iñigo (Inny) Linares
Sexuality: I would say Straight but he has the mind of a dirty 12 year old.
Height and Weight: 88.0 lb (39.9 kg), 58.7" (149.1 cm).
Appearance: Iñigo is very small for his age. He wears white clothing with jacket and jeans and a scarf that's checkered. His hair is wild and has a purply hue.
63b6ea972a2644f633bbe8f8a0ffc30d.png (don't judge me on using the same look as Kokichi.)
Power: Mind Trick, Can lightly change someones mind on something or control them for a few seconds. It takes a lot of energy to do so and often leaves Iñigo exhausted.
Personality: Iñigo is a manipulative little liar. Often he jokes about dark things but when someone harms him or tells him off he deflates like a balloon.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes Soda drinks'. Dislikes Pigs'.
How They Were Accepted: He cheated on his entrance exam by using his mind control powers to make the teacher think he got in.
Relationships to other characters: New exchange student so he doesn't know anyone yet.
Other: Fart biscuit (From memory so I'm not sure if that defiantly it.)
(Im sorry, I won't do it again.)

Name: Carmen Villas
Sexuality: Bisexual
Height and Weight: 118.0 lb (53.5 kg). 64.0" (162.5 cm).
Appearance: She wears average looking clothing with stocking, a shirt and skirt or exercise clothes (Depends what she's doing) she is average in height and weight with Albany hair in a ponytail. She has fair skin and a bow in her hair as well. She has brown eyes.
Power: Light Flight, She can fly either at any altitude for 30 seconds and than floating back down or flying forever around 1 metre off the ground or less. She can't control it fully yet.
Personality: Carmen is kind and caring but also determined. If she puts her mind to something it will happen.
Likes/Dislikes: Likes the Occult, Dislikes sour things.
How They Were Accepted: She was accepted after completing the entrance exam and demonstrating her capabilities.
Relationships to other characters: Same as Iñigo.
Other: FART BICUIT MAYBE???!!!

Name: Jericho Atlas
Sexuality: Straight
Height and Weight: 5'9 (1 Meter 75 Centimeters) 120 lbs (54.4 Kilograms)
Appearance: Jericho has white hair and bright blue eyes. Her body shape is that of a curvy hourglass, she is quite skinny and most of her features are defined.
Power: Depending on the phase of the moon she becomes more agile new moon being the worst, full moon being the best.
Personality: She is more reclusive and doesn't really care for talking. If you become her friend however she will take a bullet for you. In the direst of times, she is most dependable.
Likes/Dislikes: The moon, jokes, most people/jerks, most show-offs, corny jokes, sunburn.
How They Were Accepted: She was accepted after completing the entrance exam.
Other: Fart Biscuit, the philosophy behind the elusive fart biscuit is quite intriguing I may add.

Name: Flynn Hutch
Sexuality: Asexual
Height/Weight:6”4, 124 lbs
Appearance: Curly Brown hair and pale skin, while looking very skinny. His eyes turn full cyan blue when using his power.(Like all of the eye)
Power: Foresight-Can see the future. Helps see future attacks, but can’t see normally when using it. Also he can only see what he would see in the future.
Dislikes: Being awoken, having his secrets found out, his parents(because they only sent him here to get rid of him)
How they were accepted: His parents were friends with the founders
Relationships: The founder, duh
Other Try to find Fart Biscuit in mine, oh wait, it’s here twice

Name: Nepeta "Silica" Leijon
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 113 Lbs
Appearance:
in case you haven't noticed, i am unoriginal as FUCK
thing_20201120_0004.png
art credit: Myself
i can prove its mine if necessary
other assorted art that you can use as a reference
the joke is that i reuse character art from previous characters, like alot
because why the hell not
sure its unoriginal but i mean fneqokpclamwbdgxuskwnsixoapmghfvixjw
if it aint broke dont fix it
yeah the name and appearance are homestuck references
Power: King of the Stars - Regulus
Grants the user attributes similar to Regulus, including Feline like ears and a Tail.

Ability wise: Mainly azure Retractable claws that can slash through many objects with ease, enhanced agility and strength, and enhanced sight.
Drawback:
Easily distracted by anything really, trying to focus in on something with enhanced sight for to long causes temporary blindness.
Personality: Happy and Playful, likes to make friends. Entirely energetic. Loves to Battle, accepts any challenge. Can get along with literally anyone, anytime, no matter what. Somewhat oblivious to everything.
Likes: Cats, Ginger flavored anything, video games, reading, baseball, friends and lavender.
How They Were Accepted: Passed both the Physical and mental tests with above average scores
Relationships to other characters: None yet, will be updated as time goes on.
Other: Incredibly silent, this tends to frighten people because she accidentally catches them off guard. Innate sense of telling who has a crush on who. Not very hard to impress.

Last edited:
Name: Charlie Spedster
Height: 5'1
Weight: 84 lbs
Appearance: Orange afro, tall, brown eyes, and has dark skin.
Power: Super Speed and earthbender -He is able to run so fast at a time he is barely able time to allow himself to move faster than everyone else but it weakens him for an extended period of time, he is also able to bend different earth elements to his whim.
Personality: He's a master pranker and never has really been defeated by anyone, no one has ever defeated him because he's slowed time, he's a bully to everyone and even the teachers. He's able to bend the Land element
Likes/Dislikes: Likes Pranking people, being the class clown, bullying people, singing in private
Dislikes: Heroes, being stood up too, and losing
How They Were Accepted: Managed to hack a computer allowing himself to enter the school.
Relationships to other characters: No one yet

Last edited:
@Shamaniac231 sounds good to me so far. What do you plan to do with his character, like, with his attitude and rather antagonistic personality as we get further into the rp? And btw you're accepted, I'm just interested in how a more negative character would play off my own "antagonistic" character, Nero.