• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Hey can i ask someone who is a great artist to draw something

could someone please draw me as a trainer i would look like my Trainer card ace. And he would have Ninetales ears , his eyes would be a deep red to show his evil side. On his shoulder could be his pet Snivy know as Blue. His clothing would be Black t-shirt and Black jeans also wearing a Black jacket.

Please would someone do this for me... i just got back to pokecharms and .....i guess people don't know much about Me but i used to be a kind of good roleplayer but i think i'm losing it....life sucks.

Now I'm not a great artist:D. My drawing skills consist of looking up HOW TO websites and drawing from there. However, there are some really great artists on this site, and many of them have "Request" pages. I know Kragn has one. He's great, but fairly busy right now. I don't know about other ones. Just ask good artists whether they're taking requests or not.

As for life: if it seems like it's at it's worst, that means it can only get BETTER!

@Mockingchu haha, I happened to find this while going to my requests. By the way, I don't know why I feel it necessary to say this, but I am a she! xD

Anyways, hello Tsu! I'd be happy to help, like Mockingchu said. In case you already have someone else in mind doing this request, I won't start it before getting your permission first. :)

Hi! I'd love to help, because I can art XD! :) Also, as Kragn said, I won't start until I get your permission.

Last edited:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Hey @Tsu and everyone else in this thread, the trainer sprite used in the trainer card is actually one of mine, and I don't feel comfortable with you using it as the basis for your character design, let alone anyone else drawing the character.

Feel free to use it as inspiration, but please don't take a design made by someone else for your own character.

Last edited: