• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Help with the Poke Transfer

So I complete the mini-game, capturing all the Pokemon I wish to transfer. I'm now looking at a screen on one DS that says "Testing Poke Transfer" and the other says "Pokemon CANNOT be returned once they transfer."
These screens have been displaying for several minutes, and buttons aren't producing any result on either. Is there something I've missed? Do I just turn both systems off? Where do I go from here?

Thanks for any help I get on the matter.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I think I know the missing step.

Forget the DS that has Black/White inside it. You'll be doing nothing with that machine until the transfer is 100% completed.

On the DS that you're using to transfer the Pokemon over, tap the touch screen. From there you should be given the option of selecting Yes or No (or something along those lines) related to whether you're okay with transferring your Pokemon over. If you select yes, they'll be transferred. You'll then be asked if you'd like to use the PokeTransfer again. If you select No, it'll tell you to shut off the DS. Do so, and return to your main DS with Black or White within it.

If that doesn't work, let us know.