• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Help With My Shoddy Battle Team (Platinum)

Peach (Uxie) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP/252 Def/4 SDef
Relaxed nature (+Def, -Spd)
- U-turn
- Yawn
- Stealth Rock
- Protect
---
Bad Puppy! (Arcanine) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 228 Atk/188 Spd/92 SAtk
Naive nature (+Spd, -SDef)
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Flare Blitz
- Overheat
- Extremespeed
---
Nurple (Vaporeon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 188 HP/252 Def/68 SAtk
Bold nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Wish
- Surf
- Toxic
- Hidden Power [Electric]
---
Smurf Kid (Flygon) (M) @ Choice Band
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 40 HP/252 Atk/216 Spd
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- U-turn
---
Not Scyther (Scizor) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 6 HP/252 Atk/252 Spd
Adamant nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Bullet Punch
- Swords Dance
- X-Scissor
- Roost
---
Puff (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 Atk/216 Spd/42 SAtk
Jolly nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Fire Punch
- Ice Beam
- Roost
- Outrage
---

[size=12pt]The only problems I've seen so far with this team are a lack of a spinner and my arcanine seems to be dead weight.[/size]

You did not list what the last pokemon was, just the nickname :p I would replace your arcanine with a spinner since thats the issue you mentioned plus you have more then enough physical attackers on this team. A special sweeper would be a very good idea, I see this team having some issues with physical walls as it is. A nice starmie or claydol could help.

:p last one is supposed to be a Dragonite. Only thing I was worried about was putting Starmie and Vap on the same team. I really wanted to use Arcanine on this team too, as he's been a fav of mine since RBY.

As far as physical walls go, Umbreon actually was giving me a little trouble last night too, but Dragonite really ate him up :D

Anything else look like a problem (BTW added generic spinner starmie to the team)

I think that's a strong team already.i mean,you already captured uxie? that's good.how about a starmie for vaporeon.or,if you like,a wartotle from pal park from LG (leaf green) FR(fire red) .

Besides the first sentence, the entire post was gibberish. I didn't get a single word of it. By waht you've posted, it sounds like you're wanting to trade. Even then, it's Shoody, which has Pokemon that aren't actually on the game. It's an online simulator.

Anywho, two warnings. One for gibberish, another for SPAM. Enjoy you short stay in the realm.

*Hits happy_pikachu_ into the Realm with his Reflector.