1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

help me practice

Discussion in 'Creative Archive' started by Kytes, Jan 13, 2015.

1. Someone said I should "keep drawing", I think it was, so this is my practice thread and also request thread kinda?

I want to draw your Pokémon OC!! I don't mean a trainer or gijinka, though, I mean your Pokémon with the backstory you have in your save game file.

Fill this out, or maybe not:

Pokémon: (name or number)
    Sex/gender: (you can put whatever you want, and I'll try to do)
    Personality type: (a description is best, but nature is fine)
    Discerning characteristics: (examples are accessories, scars, tattoos, an item they really like, maybe some clothing idk??)
    Pose?: (do you want it posing/doing something? if not i'll pick)

Yeah, so, help a Poképal out to practice drawing! Here are some recent examples kinda: http://pokecharms.com/members/kytes.145139/#artwork although I might do a different style. Ummm idk how long it would take me, especially if it's a Pokémon I've never drawn before, but yeah. hmu hahaha :>

2. voidaquariums

voidaquariums Formerly Luxray901

Pokemon: Luxray
    Discerning Characteristics: She's red, with wings; a semi-decent sprite is under my artworks.
    Personality Type: Rash
    Pose: Go crazy.

3. AzureEdge

AzureEdge ✧luzrov rulay✧

Pokemon- Cofagrigus (Kau)
    Gender-Male
    Characteristics- Battle scar, on the left side of the mask.
    Personality- Calm and collective.
    Pose- I guess he could be smiling? Besides that, go crazy with the rest.

4. @Stormfang: The wings are bat/dragon-like, I assume? Seeing as it's demon Luxray and all... :>
    @AzureEdge: The scar is on *his* left or *our* left?? :O Totally forgot to ask, even though he's sketched up already.
    @Scar-demon the Umbreon: What sorta bow we talking about? A ribbon type or a big cloth one? (Or a creepy fleshy one, like Sylveon's?)

5. AzureEdge

AzureEdge ✧luzrov rulay✧

@Kytes It could be either which way, but if you already did it, you can keep it just the way it is. :)
    Can't wait to see how it looks~!

6. @Kytes I was thinking like a bow and arrow, but either is fine and it doesn't matter... (bad at making choices... :'|)

7. @Stormfang Looks like your Luxray might soon feast on a helpless Patrat.. muwahaha..
    stormfangs-luxray.png

@AzureEdge Since you said a smile, and that he was calm and collected, that kinda made me think somewhat goofy, so... :|
    azuredges-kau.png

@Scar-demon the Umbreon Ohhh, a shooting bow!! I gotcha. ;> That's a way cooler idea that a pretty bow, I'll give her a recurve!! *gets started right nooowwww*

AzureEdge likes this.
  8. AzureEdge

AzureEdge ✧luzrov rulay✧

@Kytes it's amazing! Thank you! Your art skills are amazing~
    Well, if your not busy with other requests, Id love to give another request sooner or later~. Thank you again!

9. @Scar-demon the Umbreon Well, I couldn't decide whether she was saying something like "Get lost nerd" but yeah, I hope she's sufficiently irked. ;>
    scardemonumbreons-kira.png

@AzureEdge Yeah man go ahead!! Well, I mean, I'm basically done with all the requests I initially got, and I still do need practice, so you'd be helping me out. Just shoot me a message here or whatever whenever you want!

10. voidaquariums

Pokémon: Leafeon
    Sex/gender: Female
    Personality type: Quiet and powerful
    Discerning characteristics: A scar over her left eye, which is kind of clouded.
    Pose: I dunno.
    (I quoted Scar-Demon's post since I can't copypaste on mobile)

11. Its amazing! comments to the arteast! xD

12. AzureEdge

AzureEdge ✧luzrov rulay✧

Thanks! I have a couple of requests, so you'll get tons of practice~!
    Pokémon: Glaceon (Grace)
    Personality type: Quiet
    Discerning characteristics: A light blue scarf
    Pose: Dunno. Go Crazy with it.

13. NocturnalNetwork

NocturnalNetwork Formerly LatiasMusic

Maybe...my character Laura from my fanfic, if not much trouble? :3

Pokémon:[/B] Lucario
    Personality type: Adamant, serene.
    Discerning characteristics: She has a small white scarf, the only thing remaining from her "transformation".
    Pose?: Dunno. Something like the Lucario trophy on SSB4?

14. @Stormfang Hold on, my buddy!! Did you like the first one? Was it okay?
    @AzureEdge Okay, I'm back again with dumb questions haha. What kinda scarf or where is it?? Long scarf, or like a kerchief?
    @LatiasMusic I guess I have the same kind of question for you: what sort of scarf is it? You can provide a pic if there's a better idea in your head!

AzureEdge likes this.
  15. AzureEdge

AzureEdge ✧luzrov rulay✧

Oops sorry about that~
    I'd prefer a long scarf, if that's fine by you.

16. NocturnalNetwork

NocturnalNetwork Formerly LatiasMusic

A scarf like the one on my avatar.

17. voidaquariums

Kytes, I loved it~

18. ..Mind if I request another one to test your skills of an artist..?

19. Wow these are pretty great. Here is a bit of a challenge.
    Pokémon: Hariyama
    Sex/gender: Male
    Personality type: Careful and surprisingly gentle for the species. Likes to take naps and eat.
    Discerning characteristics: He has earned Master Rank Cute ribbon in Hoenn and wears it on his armband (he wears the Cute scarf item on his upper right arm, rolled into an armband.)
    Pose?: Any pose will do, Hariyama can be hard to pose due to the bulk so up to you.

20. @Scar-demon the Umbreon LOL I don't have any skills as an artist! It's why I'm practicing. But you're free to request another, I don't mind!

@Jeydis ....A Hariyama who won in Cute. Huh. Sounds rad. I'll give it my all!

Also wanna apologize for lateness, had a way busy day. Shouldn't be bad tomorrow, so I'll pick these up then!

21. I have to admit, your drawings are pretty good. I'm kind of tempted to ask for more than one. Anyway, here's my request:
    Pokémon: Corsola
    Personality type: Corsola is basically a pokémon who tries to act tough since he doesn't want anyone thinking he's weak just because he's cute. He also has a bit of a short temper and can easily get mad at any possible situation. He's also not afraid to start a fight and is willing to do whatever it takes to fight to the death for his honor and vengeance. In the games, Corsola has a Serious nature, whith his characteristic being "good endurance"
    Discerning characteristics: None, but if you want you could put a few tiny scratches on the tips of his horns
    Pose?: Just have Corsola look like a tough guy who's not afraid to get in a fight. I'd prefer that he'd either be scowling or having a smug facial expression, whichever you prefer

22. Alright! here is my request then....
    Pokémon: Dragonair (Julie)
    Personality type: Strong and brave, but kind to baby pokemon
    Discerning characteristics: Although he is tough and fierce, she always has a heart for the tiny and weak, though feels weak herself due to her father, Draco.
    Pose: It doesn't matter, as long as she could be by a baby pokemon if thats alright.. you can do whatever you like!