• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS HELP JOHTO STARTERS NEEDED!!!

Hazard666- I need all of the starter Johto pokemon and i am almost willing to trade anything for them all. WARINING not any lv 100s are up for trade. :-\

If you have any shiny Pokémon I'll trade you the starters. Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chickorita.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hatched is fine. Unfortunately I only really go for collecting shiny critters. If you like I can put good items on each one, just specify what you'd like and I might have it.

Are you able to trade in roughly 20 minutes at quarter to the hour? I'll have all three done by then.

If you don't want to trade your Forretress then I'm certainly not forcing you. If you want to keep it then please do, but I'm only interested in trading for shiny Pokémon currently.

Well if it's a shiny Pokémon I don't have then I'll probably trade. Also they're all nearly hatched.

That's fine with me, though I'll have to leave the trade till a bit later tonight since I still need to do some work on a law essay, so please bear with me.

I like giving free rare-ish Pokemon, and I'll do you that justice. I have those 3 Pokemon's evolved forms, and I'd love to give their eggs to you for free. Just catch 3 unneeded Pokemon and PM me to tell when we should trade. Hope they hatch into what you want them to be!

Just to point out Eevee Lover, that seems incredibly rude considering there is already a trade agreed upon then you appear and offer what I'm trading for free. Please don't do that in any of my future trades.

Oh, sorry Xan. I thought one of those starters was left out, Chikorita. Because he has that shiny Fearow, and you were going to trade it for just Cyndaquil and Totodile? I dunno, maybe I read it wrong and Chikorita was included. Sorry again!

Chickorita is indeed left out, yet you said 'Just catch 3 uneeded Pokemon'. It seems unlikely you planed on giving away 3 Chickoritas there.

Oh... Darn, I keep confusing myslef like that. I type not what I wanted to, but what was on my mind. I will be continuously pounding my head for awhlile. Again, sorry! You go on ahead and do the trade, but the Chikorita offer still stands!

P

Pokestar

If you have a
1 Manaphy Egg
2 Arceus
3Darkrai
4 Shaymin

then I can trade you any shiny pokemon # 1-386 due to my glitched Ruby!

Suggestions ( All Shiny ):
LV 99 Male Kirlia
Lv 100 Shiny Charizard

I figured as much. However I'm still interested in the Fearow, so feel free to post in my trade thread about it should there be anything else you want.

Quite a few, but they are rarely for trade. Since I try to collect shiny critters trading them away only makes sense when it's a good deal. I wouldn't trade a shiny for a shiny Fearow.