• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Hellsin Gates online discussion

For many years Hellsin Gates has been a popular MMORPG. Known for it's vast world in depth story. and easy to learn gameplay. After it's latest update a new challenge appeared. A local guild accepts and wins the challenge only to discover that they brought the evil wizard Gallonare and his army of creatures to the real world. Now the guild must band together and try and send the wizard back.

I'm only going to allow five people to join this. I don't want the RP to be over crowded.

Character bios
Name:
Username:
Gender IRL:
Gender in game: ( Don't pretend you don't play as the opposite sex sometimes)
appearance:
Online appearance:
Class: ( Swords man (Melee combat) Spellcaster (magic) Ranger ( Bows and arrows) Cleric ( healer) Sheild ( Defense) Mystic Paladin ( Melee and Magic user but they are weaker in both areas )) ( Please if someone picked one of them go for a different one.)
In game level
Personality IRL:
Personality in game:
Abilities: Make them whatever you want but if they're OP make them have some draw backs

Here's mine
Name: Johnathan Alexander Garner
Username: Jagson9
Gender IRL: Male
Gender in game: Male
appearance: Light blonde hair that goes down to his ears. He wears a red T shirt and blue jeans with tennis shoes.
Online appearance: wears light armor in the form of a robe. wears a standard tunic underneath it. Has spikey green hair and a scar over his right eye.
Class: Mystic Palladian
Lv: 61
Personality IRL: Very shy, does his best to avoid others, Very smart, is very friendly once you get to know him.
Personality in game: Very outgoing, well spoken, charismatic, likeable. acts as the team's strategist
Ablities: The Dice of defense and dice of power. ( Chance based depending on what you roll the villains defense and power is divided by that number. downside one of them takes half of the character's stamina) Battle meditation ( for a short time increases you're companions strength. downside you can't do anything for that period of time)

Last edited:
Also what are the level limits. Like 100 or something insane. I'm not trying to make my guy that, but more get a grip on the power scale itslef.

Look out, it's Ranger Danger!

Okay, so anyways heres my character.

Name: Jaden Williams
Username: Ry_Burst
Gender in IRL: Male
Appearance: Jaden has short red hair, along with green eyes and pale skin. He normally wears t-shirts and jeans, with a pair of ratty sneakers.
Online Appearance: Ry_Burst has the same hair color as Jaden, and the same eye color too. However, Ry_Burst's hair is to his shoulder. He has broad shoulders, along with a green tunic, and a silver chest piece of armor. He wears brown leggings, along with brown boots. He wears a satchel, and a sheath which both hang on opposite shoulders. He has a basic broadsword, in chich he keeps in it's sheath, but also has multiple smaller swords with him, but hidden.
Class: Yes, he has a lot of class. But seriously his class is Swordsman
Level: 60
Personality IRL: In real life, Jaden is a goofy kid, who loves to help people, but is often bullied by other people. The game is a way for him to drop the bulling.
Personality in game: as Ry_Burst, he is still goofy, but is more brave and strong. He's more willing to fight, and defend his an his friend's honor.
Abilities: Slayer (When fighting a beast like creature his power and speed doubles), Legendary (He an redirect enemy blasts towards himself instead of them hitting his teammates), Bravery (when out numbered, power triples, but defense is decreased.

Here's mine. Cleric!

Character bios
Name: Rosa Lin
Username: Lynxwing
Gender IRL: female
Gender in game: female
appearance: short black hair, brown eyes, a birth mark under her right eye
Online appearance: short pale brown hair, green eyes, wears navy blue long sleeve shirt and a mint green t-hoodie(hoodie with tshirt sleeves), brass armour, dark brown pants, black boots, she has a rope dart tied to her hip with about 50 feet of rope, and a broad sword that splits in half into two(zuko's swords from last air bender)
Class: Cleric ( healer) Sheild
In game level: 57
Personality IRL: a major bookworm and writer. She prefers the company of books to people and has a major soft spot for the fantasy genre
Personality in game: a mom. She cares about keeping people alive and health, reason she chose to become a clerk in the first place, here love for reading has been transferred into this
Abilities: healing(a mandatory ability for all clerics), perception(allows her to be more aware of her surroundings), acrobatics(easier to dodge and move around)

I'm confused about how the clerics work so if I could get an explanation it would be nice. Is this ok?

Yeah that's fine. Clerics from my limited knowledge of MMORPGS are primarily healers with weak offensive strength
also Accepted.

Well technically the only one remaining is shield. High defense and protect the people around you.
But since I invited someone else to join and another guy decided to show up. I'll allow you pick that or swords man, spell caster, Ranger, Cleric, shield ( of course) And Mystic paladin.

Psst
Don't pick Swordsman. I wanna stay special. Or not. Then we'll have a monopoly on Swordsman. Agh! You decide if you wanna be a Swordsman or not. Just ignore me over here.

Alright since we're probably going to have seven since Tsu may or may not join probably find out tomorrow. I'll start on the RP.

I already said my MMO/ dungeons and dragons knowledge is limited. So if there is any other classes that should be in let me know and I'll allow them.

Science Class, Math Class, English Class.

Then again some MMO's have only a few classes but subclasses within them too. Wouldn't that work?