• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Have to say this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Guys, I'm sorry, but, you see, my grades are dropping. Badly. Probably started sometime, like, in October or something at the latest, but they're definetly dropping. I think I know why.

I started going on forums last summer. I joined and chatted, mainly because of sprites and stuff. But then, I got so addicted, I almost totally ignored my real life friends, family, homework, etcetera. My grades dropped, I lost some friends, and I got in more arguments with my parents. Then, I discovered what a chatroom was. My parents got even more furious with me, my grades dropped even more, and I spent more time on the computer. Heck, I even sneak on, like now.

So where am I going with this? Basically, I'm saying I'm taking a time-out for a while. A long while. One month, at most. I'm asking a mod or an admin to temporarily ban me for at least 1 month, IP ban if he/she can. Please, I'm begging this. Please!

And to my internet friends: I'm sorry. But this is for my own good, and the good of others around me. Please forgive me. We'll still chat like usual once my addiction is subdued. But I'm sorry. Really.

So, all in all, I'm addicted to the computer (forums, to be more specific), and I need someone to temporarily ban, if not IP ban me. And sorry to my friends.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Righto, banned for 30 days, hope those grades come up.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
And so, 30 days have passed, and I'm back to posting!

Hrm, I thought a lot was going to change, but the only thing that I know of that's changed here is that Semo's not going to be on as much as before. Oh no...

Anyways, I'm glad to be back! That 30 day ban was killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.