• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS -~- Have An Unwanted Happiny? -~-

Does anyone have a level 1-10 Happiny (preferably newly hatched) they don't want, and are willing to give away? Because I just started the game and I want a Happiny, but I can't get one this early in the game. Thanks. :)

EDIT: I would also like the Happiny to be holding a Oval Stone if possible. :)

-~- JoJo -~-

Ok, just give me you're friend code, and we'll get started. :) And don't worry, you can trust that i'll give you your Haunter\Gengar back. ;) I've done it before.

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
Stop needlessly bolding and coloring your text. Someone else warned you about color I see, and you stopped, but they also mentioned using bold text.
Only bold words that need to stand out, or should have emphasis.

While on the topic, the same goes for italics, underline, etc.

Sorry, I thought he just meant colour. :-[ Thanks for letting me know. :) And Hank Jones, can you tell me what level the Happiny is? And it's moves? Thanks. :)

My friend code is in my new signature, but i can't trade until Sunday because i gave up video games for lent. My happiny is still in its egg but i can raise it really easy with an exp. share if you want. It'll have the normal moves it comes with.

Ok, just PM me when you're ready to trade. See you then! :)

EDIT: On second thought, if anyone can give me a Happiny meeting the criterias sooner, that would be great. :) Because I want the Happiny ASAP. But don't worry Hank, i'll still evolve your Haunter for you. ;)

EDIT: Ok Hank, I added you. Add me once you get the chance. :)

I can trade the Happiny right now if you need it that badly. Did you want it trained a little first? It's only Level 1. My FC is right under my avatar, so just let me know.

Ok, i'll add you. :) Did you add me? And do you have an Oval Stone? Because I need the Happiny to evolve into Chansey before I can teach it Rock Smash, because I need it to advance in the game (i'm only at the first gym) and i don't want to teach it to my Turtwig. And if you trained it to about level 5, that would be nice. :)

Yeah, I added you, and Happiny is holding Oval Stone. What kind of jerk would I be to trade you a Happiny that can't evolve??? lol. I'm ready when you are.

Lol :p Ok, just come online when you're ready, and we'll make the trade. :)

EDIT: Sorry, I only have one Pokemon on me, so I can't trade. I'll get another one so we can start.

-sigh- ok. I kind of figured you would grab something though. I actually need Bidoof for my Dex because I hate them so much, so if you have one I could ACTUALLY use it lol.

Sorry, that was mostly due to my never connecting to anything but the GTS. Well, there you go, and thanks for the Bidoof. lol never thought I'd say that.