• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

~.HackPhantom's Pokemon Fuses!~

Haiii :3 I've always loved to mix Pokemon together, so I thought I'd post some on here, if you would like me to merge some Pokemon together, please comment ^_^

There will be more updates on the sprites; as I'm typing this I'm making more xP; You may use these in your sigs, but PLEASE copyright them to me >:

My pokemon mixes:

EspeonCelest.gif
EspeonCrystal.gif
EspeonFire.gif
AbsolSteel.gif

EspeonDragon.gif
DelPsy.gif
AbsolFly.gif
AbsolDark.gif

FireLeaf.gif

:Requests:

Ven.gif
dayumbreon.gif
gator.gif

You have some nice fusions here, I especially like the Blue/Pink color scheme on that re-done espeon. The Delcatty based one is really good too, and the flames fit pretty well on that Leafeon. Keep up the good work!

Those are absolutely gorgeous ^^ I can't really think of what you would put together for this, but could you try and make me an icy Venusaur? XD Maybe using whatever from different ice Pokemon and recoloring? I would REALLY appreciate it, and I'm sure you could make it look awesome.

4Pikachu4: Thank you x3 I'll be making more soon ^^-

Rain Izabel:
sure ^^ I'll try and make it tomorrow x3 thank you the request~

EDIT:
Ven.gif
There he is x3 hope you like it ^^

I am just stunned...I've never seen such great fusions from nowhere. And not a single one can I say looks iffy...

And since you asked for it, I'll make a request. Since I've been wondering to see how it sounds off the start, I want you to sprite what YOU think a Daytime Umbreon would look like. It doesn't have to look like my avatar and I'd rather it not. I'm curious only because there have been so many ideas on what it can look like its not even funny.

I like your fusions, and I really like the icy Venusaur and the Daytime Umbreon.

I want to see what would happen if you did a Flygon + Feraligatr mix (Flygon as the base). I think it would look great.

the daytime umbreon is AMAZING!! Its so cute -huggles-
could you please make a pikachu/shaymin and or pikachu/jirachi fusion that's black and blue? thanks in advance~

That Day Umbreon is very cute, and it is very nice. I think that you are already very good at fusing, and if you work at it more you can probably become a lot better at it. I definitely see potential in this thread, so just keep at it.

Great work!