• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Hacked in wifi? @.@

Ok so i was on GTS a couple nights ago and i was looking for a tyranataur
then while going through the selections, I saw a dialga (sprite) that said it was a tyranataur!
I tried to trade for it for a lvl 40 or up Dialga and it said that it had already been traded
then i searched for it again and it was still there xD
I was very confused and I think it might still be up there lol

same here i was looking for mew 10 and up and i found one but it had a picture of gyarados on it and its still there after 3 weeks

Ok so i was on GTS a couple nights ago and i was looking for a tyranataur
then while going through the selections, I saw a dialga (sprite) that said it was a tyranataur!
I tried to trade for it for a lvl 40 or up Dialga and it said that it had already been traded
then i searched for it again and it was still there xD
I was very confused and I think it might still be up there lol

I think I recall seeing something like that... I think it was a Palkia but it showed a Salamance?

I'm not sure... maybe if you name a Pokemon a different Pokemon name it shows up on GTS differently? Maybe it's some kind of glitch.

Most likely of the hacks is from a action replay. It allows you to hack in to almost every DS game. I would know becuase I have one ;D. It allows you to have any pokemon, with anymoves, with every ribbins, with every thing that u could think of. And you can walk through wall with that device. Thats my guess.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Most likely of the hacks is from a action replay. It allows you to hack in to almost every DS game. I would know becuase I have one ;D. It allows you to have any pokemon, with anymoves, with every ribbins, with every thing that u could think of. And you can walk through wall with that device. Thats my guess.
I too have dabbled into the dark magic that is Action Replay (not on my pokemanz though ;) ) and i just don't think thats what this is. if i recall correctly. the mew was being traded for a gyarados. maybe something funky happened whale it was being traded?

That doesn't explain ANYTHING about how the pokemon sprites are mixed with the pokemon names though...
unless you're saying that there's a glitch involved but I'm pretty sure thats not what you were saying. ::)

Actually, I think I once heard of people making Fakemon by using a GameShark to edit PokeDex entries and sprites. And I once used a GameShark on GoldenEye for the N64 to swap Xenia's in-game model with Bond's. I don't doubt that someone could change a Pokemon's sprite, though I would have to question why.