• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Gym teams for my wi fi gyms

ok other gym leaders from my wi fi gyms are asking me to make there teams better (i'm not good at that so i am asking you guys lol ......) ok well i am showing you there trainer cards but there are some rules to it.

All eevee forms mast be kept for all cards. (we are the eevee gyms)

for the grass the evos of Oddish must be kept

for the fire Magmortar must stay

for the thunder Electivire must stay

and there is no rules for the ice and water

erikacard.png

Flannerycard.png

cardforjack.png

cardforaim.png

cardformia.png

[size=10pt]all the sprites are made by SweetSmoochum ask her for use DO NOT TAKE WITH OUT ASKING PLEASE[/size]

Posting some moves, natures, EVs and abilites (Only if it has two abilities).
Otherwise, I can't really ehlp you out other than saying, you better have a diverse movepool to guard against most of your team's weaknesses.

Hope that helped.

well i guess they just want to know what pokemon to trade for what pokemon

like instead of ninetails you should have -----

i can ask them what moves they have later but anyone got any ideas without knowing the moves

Abomasnow could be dropped for Ludicolo to get rid of the Fire-Weakness. Tropius can be dropped for Breloom/Cradily/Torterra.

There aren't many Fire-Types, so that'll do.

For the Electric team, Manectric/Luxray can be dropped for Rotom to avoid Earthquake.

Ice types, Gyarados can be dropped for Mamoswine. Lapra/Dewgong/Walrein could be dropped for Frosslass and Abomasnow.

Drop Pelliper for Gyarados. Mantyke for either Quagsire/Swampert/Whiscash/Gastrodon. Wailord can be dropped for Empoleon.

Hope that helped.

Abomasnow could be dropped for Ludicolo to get rid of the Fire-Weakness. Tropius can be dropped for Breloom/Cradily/Torterra.

There aren't many Fire-Types, so that'll do.

For the Electric team, Manectric/Luxray can be dropped for Rotom to avoid Earthquake.

Ice types, Gyarados can be dropped for Mamoswine. Lapra/Dewgong/Walrein could be dropped for Frosslass and Abomasnow.

Drop Pelliper for Gyarados. Mantyke for either Quagsire/Swampert/Whiscash/Gastrodon. Wailord can be dropped for Empoleon.

Hope that helped.
thanks i will tell then if any more people have ideas i will love to hear them

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
These teams would fail the first time they got online with good players. >> You're limiting yourself waaaaaaaaaay too much by keeping certain Pokemon. You need to branch out and include more variety to ever stand a chance at success.

Grass
-Breloom, Ludicolo, Cradily, Torterra, Roserade, Leafeon (if you insist, since it is the Eevee Gyms >>)

Fire
-Charizard, Houndoom, Blaziken/Infernape, Camerupt, Magmortar, Flareon

Electric
-Electrode, Lanturn, Electivire, Magnezone, Rotom, Jolteon

Ice
-Jynx, Weavile, Walrein, Mamoswine, Froslass/Abomasnow, Glaceon (Dunno why Gyarados was there, its not even an Ice-type >>;)

Water
-Starmie, Gyarados, Kingdra, Swampert, Sharpedo/Floatzel, Vaporeon.

These teams would fail the first time they got online with good players. >> You're limiting yourself waaaaaaaaaay too much by keeping certain Pokemon. You need to branch out and include more variety to ever stand a chance at success.

Grass
-Breloom, Ludicolo, Cradily, Torterra, Roserade, Leafeon (if you insist, since it is the Eevee Gyms >>)

Fire
-Charizard, Houndoom, Blaziken/Infernape, Camerupt, Magmortar, Flareon

Electric
-Electrode, Lanturn, Electivire, Magnezone, Rotom, Jolteon

Ice
-Jynx, Weavile, Walrein, Mamoswine, Froslass/Abomasnow, Glaceon (Dunno why Gyarados was there, its not even an Ice-type >>;)

Water
-Starmie, Gyarados, Kingdra, Swampert, Sharpedo/Floatzel, Vaporeon.
wow i like the teams i going to tell them to go with this thanks for the help sem