• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Guilded (Nintendo/SEGA Crossover RP)

[RP Sign-Ups/Discussion]
[RPers: @Eeveechu151, @Fraseandchico, @DopeLeafeon470, @Pro Hero Dekiru, @GreninjaTrainer013, @Ghostly Jazz Hand's, @Rohan Kishibe]

"You know what, Miles?"
"What is it, Sonic?"
"I'm getting out of here." The blue-haired boy got up, looking over the horizon. "I'm getting off South Island, and out of the Empire. I've got a plan, too."
"You really think you can leave?" Miles sat up, shocked. "But you know what happened to your uncle..."
"But did it really?" Sonic pulled a small charm out of his glove, dropping it on the ground. "Uncle Chuck... he found a way out. And he's been leaving me clues, I'm sure of it."
"No one's ever escaped before, though!" Miles replied.
"No one's ever escaped and returned to tell about it. Who'd want to come back here?" Sonic countered. "Listen. I know it's possible. I just know it is. All I've got to do is figure out how Uncle Chuck did it. And then... I'll be free. WE'LL be free." Sonic offered Miles his hand.
"Alright, Sonic." Miles chuckled, taking his friend's hand. "Let's see if we can really escape."

"We can't stop now, just go!"
"We've got incoming!"
"I'll stall them, just go!"
"But Sonic-"
"TAILS, GO!"
"SONIC! ARGH!"
"TAAIIIIILS!"

Three years later...

The Lost Woods, an expansive forest to the southwest of Hyrule. A breeding ground for monsters of all kinds. Such as a certain Moblin, which just so happened to be stumbling on back to its treasure horde. Moblins were dumb beasts that, for some reason, liked to collect shiny things. Said thing in question, which the beast held now, was a small pendant. Engraved on the front was the name "Malon".
Suddenly, the beast stopped. It looked around and sniffed, trying to find the source of the snapping sound he had just heard.
In the trees above, a young man waited, peering down at the beast. Bandana Dee perched quietly, awaiting the signal to attack from his cohorts.

Meta Knight was also perched on a branch. Now was not a good time to strike. He had to wait until the Moblin was lost to the trees, where no one could find it. Then it would be time for a stealthy take-down.

Bowser was out near a old cave he called his 'hood'. He didn't really care if anyone saw him. He could just bash there head in. He crushed another red hat. "Ugh...Stupid Mario...STUPID...MARIO..." he said, yelling the last bit through gritted teeth. "Peach needs ME...Not some stupid little red hatted idiot..." he said. He threw the squashed hat down a hole. It landed a while after with a soft 'THUD'.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ohhh...Yess....I shall kill this little animal in your name, M'lord!" Hyness said, holding the spell book. "Shadow's Emblem Ball!" he yelled, as a ball hit the crab. It slowly turned white, being stuck in a petrified state. "Ah. A new addition to my collection." he said, putting the 'statue' on a shelf. The shelf had a assortment of sea animals, like sea cucumbers, sea slugs, and shrimp. "Ah, yes...One day I will be able to catch a octopus with this power!" he claimed, putting one arm into the air. He floated up, moving to a shelf with a 'S' on it. He fixed the position of the Sea slug, making it straight. "Yes." he said, as he floated back toward the ground.

Kirby, the youngest of all the Star Guild, was sitting in the bushes, hoping to remain quiet. Meta Knight, his adoptive father, was waiting to do something to that... Moblin, was it? "What do we do, Meta Knight?" He said, a bit louder than he wanted it to be. "O-Oops!" He ducked, hoping the Moblin didn't hear it, so he put his hand over his mouth, scared.

The Moblin's eyes opened wide at the sound. It walked over towards where Kirby was, raising its large club. Bandana Dee quietly cursed under his breath before whistling. He needed to lure the Moblin into an optimal position - away from Kirby. Upon hearing the whistle, the Moblin turned back around and walked towards where Bandana Dee and Meta Knight lay in wait. The beast was only checking the ground, so they remained hidden.

A knock came from the door outside Lord Hyness' altar. "Lord Hyness?" a feminine voice said. "A visitor is here to see you."

"Now!" Whisper-yelled Meta Knight, jumping out of his hidden spot and ambushing the Moblin. Previously, he had made sure no one was there to call reinforcements. It was like just then he had a big fat rectangle that said "Safe" over his head.

"Ah, Yes." Hyness said, turning to the large door. He walked toward the door, opening it. "Let the visitor in! But disarm them when they enter..." he barked. "We all know about people who want to hurt our chances bring...Termina back..." he added, closing the door. He rubbed his forehead with his pointing finger and thumb. "What could a visitor want with me..." he asked to himself.

Kirby reluctantly did as Meta Knight told him to do, and ran out of the bushes, shaking off the spikes that were on him, and then punching the Moblin, eyes closed. He didn't know how to use his Copy Ability Special Technique just yet, so he was going with mostly punches and kicks for now. "Y-Ya!!"

Meta Knight beheaded the Moblin, flipped his sword around like a cOoL dUdE and sheathed it. "Bandana Dee, good job. But Kirby, in a stealth mission, no more than a susurro," said Meta Knight quietly.

King Dedede rolled out of the bush, collecting what the beheaded Moblin had on them. "These are some good finds! Not as good as a silver Moblin, or a Hinox but still." King Dedede said. "These guts would make GREAT potions if we can find some animals to use." He claimed. "Lets get out of here before any other monsters come to ram us ove-" King Dedede stopped in the middle of his sentence. "Guys...Look at the thing I found." He picked up the pendent, reading what was on it. "Malon? Who thy heck is Malon?" he asked, chuckling a bit. "SOmebody MUST have lost it. MUST have lost thy own pendent." He claimed, looking at it closer. "I-I think somebody else be treading this forest." he said, looking around quickly.
----------------------------------
Bowser had started away from the area surrounding Hyrule's castle. He heard the rumors about the guardians that kill people who stole, and he was one of those people. And he certainly didn't have the equipment to destroy one. So he hunted instead.

"We are not here for tesoro," said Meta Knight. "We mustn't let ourselves get distracted. One small mistake could lead to the mission failing," said Meta Knight, wrapping his cape around himself.

"We came to get the pendant back, Dedede." Bandana Dee sighed, hopping out of the tree and landing on his feet. "Is the Moblin's den around here anywhere? We might be able to get some more treasure."

Zan Partizanne stepped back to allow a cloaked figure to enter the room. "Good day, Hyness." the man said in a robotic tone. "I am the representative of Dr. Eggman. I've come for what was promised. You give a sample of Dark Matter and I give you Professor Gerald's notes - as per our agreement."

"N-No!! Please don't use those guts for potions!!" Kirby replied in a panic. They couldn't use those! Kirby just wouldn't allow it. "L-Look, could we please just go home..?" He asked, really nervously.

"No. When the Star Guild decides something, they don't echarse atrás," said Meta Knight, surveying the area for new hiding places that push forward. "Come," he said.

"...Yes. Agreement..." Hyness replied, turning to look at the cloaked figure. He took a piece of crystallized shadow (Or Jamba, as Hyness called it) and floated back toward the cloaked figures. "Notes...You have them, correct?" Hyness asked, holding out a hand. "We will exchange at the same time....No tricks." Hyness said.
--------------------------------------
"Fine....But this STILL would fetch a fair price." King Dedede said. He then turned to Kirby. "We'll die without these potions. How else will we go to hot places? Or run faster?" He said, putting what he had in a sack. He then slung it onto his back, sighing. "Best if we do what the client asked of us, and pay a good price rather than a bad one anyway..." King Dedede said. He sighed. "What will we do then? Moblin guild or client? The Moblins around the guild, however, are usually more violent. Won't want what happened to me back when I was a YOUNGER hero."