• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Guardians Above Discussion

RP Thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/guardians-above.17642/

Welcome to the Guardians Above RP Duscussion! This is an idea that I got earlier today. Let me delve into the lore of the RP...

For every Mortal being, there exists an Angel. By this, I mean that the Angel is the Mortal. When a Mortal dies, the Angel retires to the Angel Realm(also known as Heaven) for a time before returning to Earth as another Mortal. Mortals have no memory of their past lives, but Angels do. In the Angel Realm, there is no conflict; Angels are immortal and feel no pain.

That is, until now.

A great evil has been unleashed in both the Angel and Mortal Realms: Riwuan(pronounced REE-wan), the Demon of Power, has broken the barriers between the Demon Realm and the other two. He leads his Demon army to destroy both realms for his race's imprisonment in the hellish Realm.

Fortunately, six Angels foresaw this and created the Guardians out of their very essence, erasing themselves from existence in the process. The Guardians are six Mortals with Elemental powers(Earth, Fire, Water, Air, Ice, and Electricity). To fully gain control over these powers, however, they must all pass a test and earn their Wings. Then and only then will they be able to stand against Riwuan and his army.

--Rules--
No Godmodding.
If you make a Mortal character, you also have to make an Angel.
Guardians don't have Angels.
Swearing and romance are fine, but keep it PG-13, please.
Treat other RPers respectfully.
Guardians are 13-14 years in age.
You can RP as a Demon.

--Form--
Name:
Race:
Appearance:

My Forms:

Name: Arilynn Kuma
Race: Mortal(Guardian of Air)
Appearance: Arilynn has waist-length blond hair with sky-blue tips. Her eyes are blue as well. Arilynn wears a white down vest over a tight fitting blue long-sleeved shirt, bleached jeans, and calf-high white boots.

Name: Jesse Kuma
Race: Mortal
Appearance: Jesse has black hair and blue eyes. He wears a navy blue tee-shirt, black shorts, and black high-top sneakers. He is rarely ever seen without his white messenger bag, in which he keeps at least two books, his laptop-tablet, and generally a few snacks.

Name: Rebecca Royal
Race: Angel
Appearance: Rebecca has slightly graying brown hair and green eyes. She wears a crown made of a platinum-gold alloy and a tunic with a design stitched in gold.

Name: Gabriel Royal
Appearance: Gabriel has salt-and-pepper hair, steel-blue eyes, and wears the same thing as Rebecca.

Name: Opal Royal
Appearance: Opal has curly blonde hair that drops down to about her shoulders and bright blue eyes. She wears a platinum-gold tiara and a white-and-gold dress.

--Guardians--
Arilynn Kuma(Air)
Carter Davis(Fire)
Yukimi Shiroha(Water)
---(Earth)
---(Ice)
Jaylen Artes(Electricity)

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Yukimi Shiroha
Race: Mortal (Guardian of Water)
Appearance: She's an albino, her hair went pass her shoulders, slim built and short height. She wears a simple white turtleneck sweater, black volleyball shorts, black leggings, hiking boots, blue fur trimmed jacket and glove

Name: Carl John Smith
Appearance: Blonde hair, gray analytical eyes, sun-kissed skin and an athletic built. He wears a simple t-shirt under his black hoodie, brown cargo shorts, and red sneakers. He carries a satchel with his headphones as well as his IPad and its keyboard casing.

Name: Michael
Race: Angel (of Carl John)
Appearance: Blonde hair, blue eyes, slim built and typical angelic features including tunic and wings.

Last edited:
All you need to RP as a Guardian is my permission. Basically, I check your Postings section to see if you've RPed a lot before and I select a random post to assess your grammar(I don't want to give the main characters away to someone that can't handle them). You're clear on both accounts. And yes, you can create another OC, but preferably not another Guardian, as others will want them.

Ok, and as you can tell I'm new to general rp since I usually stick to Pokémon rp. Anyway I still have a few questions, if that's alright.

Are the ones that will come after the Guardians mortals or monsters? And I kind of wanted to change my guardian's element if that's alright? Oh yeah can I summon some of my peeps? What kind of country are we going to be in since I'm kind of in the country side?

(I have been summoned from the very depths of Narnia! Here to serve my summoner.)

Name:
Jaylen Artes
Race: Mortal (Electricity elemental)
Appearance: Messy dark brown hair longer on the top and cut short around the sides, bright yellow eyes and darkly tanned skin.

Name:
Mia Stones
Appearance: Slightly portly build, Long sleek black hair down to waist, pale skin and soft blue eyes.

(Mia's Angel)
Name: Mya Pebble
Appearance: Slightly portly build, short hair chopped off at her shoulders- thick and black, slightly tanned skin and soft blue eyes.

Last edited:
Name: Carter Davis
Race: Mortal (Fire Elemental)
Appearance: Carter has spiky red hair, and sparkling green eyes. He stands at about 6'1" and has a somewhat lean body shape. His front tooth is chipped, and he has a scar behind his left ear. He wears a red plaid shirt, that he wears open, with a white undershirt, revealed. He wears beige cargo shorts, and black sneakers. His skin is a slightly tanned peach, and he often has scratches or small injuries across his body from arious outdoor activities.

Name: Mikey North
Appearance: Mikey stands at about 5'8" and wears thick glasses. His hair is dark brown, and is dry straight and pretty much just hangs there. His eyes are blue, and his skin one is pale. He is short and slightly chubby. As for clothing he wears a gree hoodie and blue jeans.

Name: Thorne Vain
Appearance: He has sharp blue eyes and blonde hair that has a slight curl to it. He stands at 5'11" and wears a white robe, and beige sandals. Strapped to his back is a simple curved place, and his facial features are very simplified.

Last edited:
@Ry_Burst accepted! (I know him from a lot of other RPs, so I know he's good)

@9012_dirt just a second, I need to check if you're eligible. This isn't the only RP I'm in, you know!

@Mikaela Strange just a normal bio. Just so you know, Angels almost always wear tunics like those that Romans did(just Google "Roman tunics" if you need a visual aid).

Name: Sylvia
Race: Mortal (Earth Elemental if possible...?)
Appearance: Sylvia has long, blonde hair that reaches her mid-back. Her bangs include a cute puff of hair to the side of her forehead, while the rest is brushed and tucked neatly behind her hair. She's a midget, standing at about 4'8" and has a very lean structure. She's casually skinny, donning a cute white blouse with pastel pink and blue stitching patterns on the top--the bottom of the blouse flares out all dress-like, but the blouse is short-sleeved and stays down. She also wears light blue shorts with flower patterns on the left side to match, as well as well-fitting light pink sneakers (which are absolutely tiny, as her feet are small and dainty). Due to this child-like and small appearance, Sylvia is gifted with a strong resourcefulness despite her size.

Also HIIIII I'm here! For an Earth Elemental, I feel like Sylvia isn't the best person to fit that, but then again, she's Life in Ninjago, so... Yeah. I kinda imagine that for Earth, Sylvia can summon plantlife at the same time as rocks and stuff.

And a quick question! Do I need to make an Angel for Sylvia to have or no...?

Oh. Well, shoot... :( Every time I want something like that it's taken... Never mind. I don't want to be an Elemental. Also, I feel like Ice should actually go with water, since ice is literally frozen water and then LIghtning could actually be Light or something because lightning in real life is light in a charged and condensed form--actually, wait. It's charged particles in the air that emit light. Never mind, they're different. Hey, what if Light replaced Ice and Ice went with Water? Then Sylvia could be light and everything would be fine and dandy!

I mean, only if you wanna...

Actually, Earth and Water are just earthbending and waterbending(if you're unfamiliar with Avatar: The Last Airbender, basically they can manipulate rocks/soil[Earth] or water[Water]). Basically Cole and Nya from Ninjago. And yes, the elements are the same ones as the main characters use in Ninjago, plus Air because it's my favorite elemental power.

@Ry_Burst and @9012_dirt ahh, I wasn't paying attention! Reread the rules and fix your character's ages and make Angels for your Mortal characters, please!

This does seem kind of interesting. Thing is my main element's already taken ;-;
Anyways, maybe I could make a Demon character and ordinary mortal?
Of course, and just remember that you have to make an Angel character for the Mortal. The only problem is...I don't really have much planned for the Demons' appearances. Maybe like Angels, only with night-black skin and black-feathered wings...What do you think?

And yes, Angels have wings. I'll specify something, though. Only a select few have the kind of wings that the Guardians will. This would be the Royal Family. Their wings grant them the ability to travel to different Realms. I'll make character forms for them soon.

Jeez, this feels really cliché, at least to me. Sorry 'bout that... Also, the RP will start as soon as I finish updating the first post. That might be awhile.

Well, I do have an idea for the demon. There's a ton of different types of demons, so I was planning to use my half-Kitsunes character from another RP. Her name's Naomi, and she's not so much evil as devious. She'd be a sort of anti-hero. Can that work in the context of the RP?

Cool!

Name: Shard Tempus
Race: Human (Mortal)
Appearance: Has brown hair and blue eyes. Wears a blue jean jacket over a black Iron Man t-shirt and black pants. Also wears brown shoes and blue fingerless gloves.

Name: Ezequiel
Appearance: Has white and black hair (divided in the middle) and eyes of the same colors. Ezequiel normally wears a large white trench coat with a black bodysuit underneath. Has a white and black wing each. Also has black boots and gloves.

Name: Naomi
Race: Demon (Half-Kitsune)
Appearance: Has orange hair and two orange fox ears of the same color on her head. Wears black shorts and a pink-and-white striped sweater that's opened to show a small red t-shirt that Naomi wears. Also wears black fingerless shoes and sneakers. Has nine tails the same color as her hair/ears.

Okay, Cloudswift, I'm sorry to say this, but I don't quite understand the concept of this RP. It sounds like fun, but for me it's a little complicated, so I'm not going to be RPing. Besides, I have other RPs to take care of. Please don't take this as an offense. It's a great RP, it's just that I can't see myself RPing in it anymore. But you all have fun!:angel::D:)

Okay, Cloudswift, I'm sorry to say this, but I don't quite understand the concept of this RP. It sounds like fun, but for me it's a little complicated, so I'm not going to be RPing. Besides, I have other RPs to take care of. Please don't take this as an offense. It's a great RP, it's just that I can't see myself RPing in it anymore. But you all have fun!:angel::D:)
Ah, sorry you don't understand. To be honest, I was kinda having second thoughts as well. Like it's too complex or cliché. :/ Don't worry, no offense taken.
...so @Cloudswift am I accepted?
Oh yeah, sorry about that. My family exhausted me this weekend, so I couldn't get on(I'm usually on between 9-ish/10-ish to midnight, EST). You're good. Also, the Earth element just opened up, if that was your main.