• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Group of the Tropical Island.

Read everything here if you wanna join. https://pokecharms.com/threads/group-of-the-tropical-island.19073/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aqua was walking around the island. "Nice, this island is very quiet and I like it!" Aqua said to herself as she was still walking around. She then found a bush full of berries. "I hit the Jackpot!" she said excited as she ran to the bush.

Kristina was looking for food since she was very hungry ever since she got stranded on the island.
She eventually found a big bush of berries including her favorite berries, Mayo and Pecha berries, she grabbed a handful of them and reached to get some more until all the berries dropped out of her arms, "Stupid berries" Kristina then thought of a idea and used Psychic on the berries to carry them, her plan was working as she picked more berries.

"Wake up, wake up,"
Hades kept hearing those two words repeated over again as he drempt he was in a dark cave. He liked it there. It was quiet and damp. When all of the sudden.

"WAKE UP!" Hades jolted out of his sleep, wondering what in Arceus' name that was. He turned around and saw his Yanmega friend Stellar using uproar.

"Hi Stellar, I-"

"WAKE UP!" Stellar was still using uproar. Hades knew he had to wait out the screaming. After a while, Stellar calmed down. "Hi Hades. What happened here?" He looked around and saw many destroyed vegetation and burst berries.

"You did." The weezing sighed. "Who knew trying to steal the food of a ship would get us shipwrecked?"

"I didn't, but I carried you to shore." Stellar said.

"Thanks, you are really like your name." Weezing responded.

The Yanmega looked puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"I'll explain later." The weezing responded. "We should look for food."

"Ok." The Yanmega checked around the area of destroyed plants, only finding a Vaporeon and a Gardevoir. "Nope."

"Alright, we'll have to move." Hades and Stellar left the site of the berries.

Plasm was busy at work making a small basket by weaving some reeds together using his psychic powers. The Reuniclus hummed an improvised tune to pass the time. When he thought the basket sufficed, he levitated through the trees to find herbs and cobwebs. After about seven minutes, he came across a Spinarak on its web, and at the sight of Plasm, the arachnid Pokemon quickly scampered away into the bushes. Plasm levitated the web and put it inside his basket. He smiled to himself as he continued his search.