• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Godzilla Roleplay!

Welcome to the Godzilla Roleplay! You are a kaiju living on Monster Island, in the middle of the Bermuda Triangle! You have awesome adventures with your pals and have fun!
Rules: No swearing, no bullying, there is no prettiest or most powerful, there can be mating if both kaijus agree, you can be a kaiju's offspring, you can have pets, HAVE FUN! Use the stencil to create your kaiju character. REMEMBER: Play in 3rd person! YOU MUST BE A REAL KAIJU! If there are NO MORE kaijus that are available, you can be a kid if they have a mate (Put that info in other info) or you can create your own. DO THIS AS A LAST RESORT. Have fun!

Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
Other Info:

This is my kaiju!

Name: Godzilla
Species: Giant radioactive lizard
Personality: Strong, brave, smart
Appearance: Large lizard standing on two legs, lots of spikes, long tail
Other Info: I can become charged and exhale radioactive breath, good swimmer, absorbs radiation but I can eat actual food.

Last edited:
Name: Kado
Species: Giant alligator that walks on two legs
Personality: Strong, Nice, Smart
Appearance: Large alligator on two legs, sharp teeth, long sharp claws.
Other Info: Can eat food as big as buildings.

For the love of god Here xD
Name:Burn
Species:Burning Godzilleh(Dragon wants me to be this.....Oh god.)
Personality:I change Throughout the story.....No use Putting it here
Appearance:Giant Fire-Proof Scarf, Average Godzilla Look Just with Ze Burning Parts..
Other Info:"Aye, Ever meet a Australian Burning godzilla? Here's your first mate"

Name: Hunter
Species: a dragon
Personality: will change though-out the Rp soooo.....
Appearance: a dragon with as sharp as swords and claws as long as spears
Other Info: may or may not have a crush on burn

ALRIGHT EVERYONE! THE RP IS OPEN! I hope you've all read the rules, but I'll go over them again.
No swearing, no bullying, play in third person, like "Dialogue" *your character* said, make it at least two lines long, and no god mode. JUST BECAUSE we are kaijus we don't destroy cities with thoughts or anything like that. No killing, (unless you can bring that character from the dead) fights can break out, but no gory stuff, and the rest is in the RP rules. So go to the RP tab, click on "general RP" and you will see my roleplay! Let's all meet there to begin!

Does ANYONE ELSE want to join the RP? you guys HAVE to be a NORMAL KAIJU now. Here are the remaining Kaijus left: Mothra, Battra, Gigan, Ghidorah (Three people for three heads), Destroyah, Mechagodzilla, Mechaghidorah (again three people), Gezora, Mongola, Hedorah, Gamera, Kumonga, Orgaa, Biollante, Otachi, MUTO, Space Godzilla, Ebirah, Megaguirus, Anguirus, Kamacuras, King Kong, Manda, Rodan, Gaborah, Baragon, Meganulon, Varan, King Caesar. Google each of these to know what they look like and pick one that fits you. Once you do that, I'll delete it from the list. Have fun!