• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS [Giveaway] Various Pokemon

Hello, everyone!

I decided it was time to clean out my boxes, so I'm giving away all of these Pokemon.
  • Emolga (F) - 2IV, Lv 30, Static, Moves: Double Team, Shock Wave, Electro Ball, Acrobatics
  • Ledian (M, JPN) - 2IV, Lv 37, Swarm, Moves: Mach Punch, Baton Pass, Silver Wind, Agility
  • Pachirisu (F, SPA) - 0IV, Lv 23, Pickup, Moves: Spark, Endure, Nuzzle, Swift
  • Smeargle (F, FRE) - 0IV, Lv 14, Own Tempo, Moves: Ember
  • Ninjask (F) - 2IV, Lv 20, Speed Boost, Moves: Scratch, Fury Cutter, Leech Life, Sand Attack
  • Riolu (M, JPN) - 2IV, Lv 1, Steadfast, Moves: Foresight, Quick Attack, Endure
  • Gyarados (F, JPN) - 1IV, Lv 36, Intimidate, Moves: Leer, Twister, Ice Fang, Aqua Tail

A few important notes:
  • This is a giveaway, so trade me any random Pokemon, although I would appreciate it if you traded me a Scatterbug/Spewpa/Vivillon with Archipelago, River, Sandstorm, Sun or Tundra patterns or any Pokemon holding a Moon or Shiny stone. Just to clarify, though, this is completely optional.
  • Since none of these Pokemon were caught/bred by me, I cannot guarantee their legality, although I am 99.99% sure they are all legit. However, I will not accept responsibility if they are found to be hacked.
  • Pokemon are subject to availability. I have also posted this giveaway on a few other sites, so the Pokemon you want may be gone. If you have posted asking for a Pokemon, I will reserve it for you.
  • A few of these have nicknames. Just sayin'

Last edited:
I would like to get that female Lotad you listed, the Rain dish one. I will only be available to trade in the evening, let me know.

I would like to get that female Lotad you listed, the Rain dish one. I will only be available to trade in the evening, let me know.

Whoops, sorry. Both Lotad were snapped up on my FB post. I'll update the list now. Feel free to make another pick.

Last edited:

pokeman266

2015 Singles Champion
I would like either the Clauncher or the Escavelier ( Clauncher is what I'd like the most. If i could get both it would be nice ) I do not have any Viviliions with any good patterns though so sorry.

I would like either the Clauncher or the Escavelier ( Clauncher is what I'd like the most. If i could get both it would be nice ) I do not have any Viviliions with any good patterns though so sorry.

Okay, no problem. You can have both for free!
What's your FC and IGN? My FC is in my sig, and IGN is "Wild Jr"