• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Genocide

"heh... heh... so..." The skeleton winced as he slowly looked up at the human... no, the thing. They'd just successfully killed him. Again. "you uh... you take a lot of pleasure... out of killing us... don't you...?" He asked, only to receive no reply in return. He didn't expect one.
They turned from his and started to walk away. Sans glared at their retreating form. "kid..." He growled. They stopped. "you're not getting a different ending... you know that... r-right?"
No response.
He closed his eyes as he felt his body begin to fade, slowly drifting upwards in a million specks of dust. "it's always the same... i just wanted to ask... if you're gonna kill us all... please... leave us dead this time... it'll hurt less..." With that, he faded away. Frisk continued.

Flowey had gotten sick of trying to tell that idiot king what was coming for him. Every time, the human would destroy him in a single blow. Asgore was weak. Flowey didn't understand why he even bothered...
But he had another idea on his mind. His Omega form would surely allow him to destroy Frisk. It was the only way. Surely the SOULs would side with him on this account?
He watched as Frisk slashed at Asgore, and he turned to dust. Flowey didn't bother to intervene.

Frisk looked at the barrier as the SOULs in their containers rose from the ground, as Flowey popped up before them. "Hey, Chara... Frisk... whoever you are anymore." He said. Frisk raised their knife. "I don't think so-" Flowey smirked as a vine shot up from the ground. What happened next, he did not expect.
They switched trajectories, slashing at the vine. With it dispatched, they hurtled towards Flowey.
And he panicked.
Frisk stomped the remnants of the flower underfoot, before feeling a hand on their shoulder. "Still not bored?" Chara asked, cocking her head to the side as she disappeared, reappearing in front of Frisk. "You're pretty disgusting. Twisted and sadistic. Tell me, Frisk, do you understand why I erase the timeline after each Genocide run?" She asked.
No reply.
"Because of two reasons. 1. I care about those people you've been so happily killing. 2. Your Genocide always screws up the timeline, and only an erase can solve the problem. So, Frisk. I'm not going to erase. I am going to reset. You will retain your current LV, and everybody you've killed will retain the memories of this timeline. They're going to be ready for you, Frisk." She grinned widely, before Frisk slashed at Chara, who simply grabbed their hand. "Tsk tsk, Frisk. You're not anywhere near powerful enough to take me on. Consider this a warning. Next time, I'll kill you. And I won't let you come back."
With that, the world went black.
Chara had reset.
And now she was alive amongst the monsters.
Frisk had returned to the ruins. Back to the bed of flowers, their DETERMINATION clinging to them.
Frisk -LV20.

@X3n0 Jake @ZiruDeathLord @Eeveechu151 @Fraseandchico @Comic

Flowey gasped, starting awake. He... he remembered everything. Frisk had killed him... again. And again, and again, and again... Flowey shook. Chara... she had been there. Flowey had barely been alive when Frisk had left... and he remembered her being there.
She was still here.
Eyes widening with the realization, Flowey began to think. Because Chara was here, that would mean the timeline was corrupted. And if so...
...who's to say Frisk didn't still have LV 20?
Flowey heard footsteps. It was Frisk. They had started up the Genocide run again. Narrowing his eyes, Flowey made a decision. Filling the hall with vines, Flowey sunk into the ground. It was best to not be near Frisk... not when they have the kind of power they do.

Mettaton's eyes glitched as Mettaton froze in the middle of his rehearsal. He had been practicing for his new musical... but something went wrong. "A-Alphys, darling? Are you there? I think something's wrong with my circuits..."

Sans woke up at his sentry post in Snowdin, His head shaking with pain, he said
"Ugh, My Head. W-what happened?" He tried to remember, He saw, The kid? Slashing him with a Knife, and him crawling away, just to die, But if he was Dead, then how comes he was now here, he then Realized, the Timeline had reset without the kid's path ending, He said
"Does that mean, Pap is back?" he decided to set up the camera For Alphys, like Normal, maybe, he thought, just maybe, I can make sure no one else knows that something is wrong, "This is gonna be Sad, Now that I remember Everything that the Kid has done..."...

Chara watched as Flowey hid, She smiled, and said
"Smart move, Asriel. I need you to stay alive." She Started watching Frisk, wondering how they would react to the vines.

Suddenly, right in front of Sans, Flowey popped out of the ground. "Smiley Trashbag, where are y- GAH!" Flowey moved backwards. "N-now don't be hasty here, Sans. I just want to talk. Former timeline controller to former timeline controller."

Doggo woke in his home in Snowdin, his armor on and sword next to him. He remembered the being that had slain him. And feared the worst. He immediately began to sprint to Sans to warn him. A look of desperation in the doggo's eyes.

In the depths of the abandonded true lab the amalgamates all woke to memories of hearing faint screams from the elevator, but the memory heads knew what had happened. They are the ones who keep some memories of others. A human. A genocidal human had arrived. The memory heads prepared for their arrival at the lab. They knew the child would come for them as well.

Last edited:
Sans Looked at the dog, Then Flowey, He said to the Dog
"You okay, G' Dog? Oh, wait, I see, you remember Too? Shoot." He shook his Head "Don't worry, It'll Be Ok." He turned to Flowey "So What Do YOU want, Ya little Beast?"

"Chara's alive. And Frisk kept their LV." Flowey said. "Not sure how they'll respond to me flooding the first rooms with vines - not sure how Toriel will respond, either. One thing I know, though - they're still going to come after us. Now the two of us, we're the two strongest monsters in the Underground. ...with the exception of her, but she's not that powerful yet. We need to find a way to stop this. Stop THEM."

Sans Sat on the Ground, His Pupils disappearing from his eyes. he said
"Wait, Chara is here too? and Frisk is still LV20? You do realize That this is an Impossible Task to defeat Frisk now, right, Now, when they defeat everyone, they'll be LV40, and Not even your 'real' Form will be able to stop them." he sighed as his pupils turned back to normal "The best we can Hope for is that your vines will stop them from Progressing." he Stared at the door to the Ruins. "I-I Just want everyone to survive."

Doggo whimpered and looked back towards Snowdin town. As if he was saying "we should fortify the path to Snowdin, and get anyone out of the ruins." Fear was also running through the underground. It was utter chaos.

Papyrus stumbled, and fell, his head slipping off of him, falling into the snow as he felt his body disappear. "W-well..." He choked out as he looked up at the human. "T-that's certainly not what I expected... b-but... still! I... I b-believe in you! Y-you can do... a... little... b-better..." He felt tears well up in his eyesockets as he imagined Sans. "I promise..."
And he was no more.

The skeleton shot up in his bed with a gasp, sweat clinging to him. A quick look around at his room, his race car bed, his teddy bear, and one of Sans' askew socks, assured Papyrus he was indeed alive. He let out a shaky sigh. "That dream... it felt so real..." He told himself, shuddering. "Is that what a human is really like...?" He closed his eyes as he curled up in a ball on his bed. He wanted comfort. He wanted to know it would be okay. "S-Sans?" He called out timidly, to no response. "SANS!?" He called again, curling his blanket up around him.

"That's an impossibility and you know it." Flowey said. "Our best shot is to get all the monsters into New Home and use the SOULs on me. If... if we could get everyone together, then I could stop them. ...possibly. I can't be killed with the power of seven SOULs. I can start trying to get the monsters out of the Ruins if you can start moving people. If no one else, we need to get the Boss Monsters to safety. No one - and I mean NO ONE - stands a chance against them except for the God of Hyperdeath."

Sans Sighed, and said
"you start with the Ruins then. I'll Start with Snowdin." He Started to head to Snowdin Village. after placing the camera. Every monster on the way that he saw, he told to meet him at Snowdin village.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Frisk woke up, on the bed of flowers, they usually started on. They got up, and started walking around. They looked at the entrance, and walked through. They started looking around, to see if Flowey was there. While looking, Frisk remembered what Chara had said, they clasped their fists, and felt violent anger.

Greater Dog woke up from a terrible nightmare. The slaughter of her and the rest of the Canine Unit seemed so real...until she realized it was, just in another timeline. The human destroyed all of them. She panicked at the thought, running outside and howling.

Doge was ready for another day in the void. After getting up, she looked out the window, expecting to see grayness. But instead, she saw Snowdin! "Wow! Have I...escaped the void?" she said to herself. She hoped that the human was friendly this time, but from the amount of Genocide runs she had witnessed from the void, she doubted it. She ran outside and saw Doggo. "Doggo!" Doge cried out, and ran over to her fellow dog.

Doggo looked over at doge but payed no heed to her. He just turned back around to face sans and flowey again. He listened to the conversation for a little longer but was about ready to begin evacuating.

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Toriel let out an anticipated sigh, her chest heavy with anxiety. It felt like a dream. But was it? It had been so real. The human, her pale-yellow skin, her dust-coated knife... she was so much like Chara...
But she'd killed Toriel in cold blood.
Looking down the dark path, she noticed an entanglement of vines blocking her path, but that was not a problem. She needed to see. She needed to know. Was it a dream?
With that, her fists became alight with flame as she sent a volley of fire balls down the hall, ripping through and burning the vines that had mysteriously gotten there.
With a gulp, she narrowed her eyes, squinting into the dark as she pressed on, following the path she'd grown accustomed to.
@ZiruDeathLord

Looking into the mirror, Papyrus grinned at his handsome reflection, but the smile faltered as he recalled the dream. Sans had told him not to try and stop the human in the dream, but he'd refused. He'd believed in them. Could he still do that?
He shook his head. Of course he could! It was just a night-terror after all!
Flipping his scarf back for effect, Papyrus promptly strutted out of the bathroom, into the living room, to find Sans still not here. Suspicious, Papyrus turned back, heading up the stairs and to Sans' bedroom door. "SANS!" He yelled, pounding his fist on the door. "ARE YOU UP YET, YOU LAZY BONES!?"
No reply. He felt a little concerned, but shrugged it off. Sans was fine. And if not, he could always count on Papyrus to be there to help him.
With that, Papyrus threw open the front door and marched outside, coming to a stop before his house as he took a deep breath. "WHAT A WONDERFUL DAY!" He said cheerfully as he gazed into the dark sky.

Pro Hero Dekiru

Previously Battle Legend G.K.
Mad Dummy shot up, his last memory being the human digging a knife into his spine. he became aware of that happened, and now knew what that thing was capable of.
"THAT LITTLE--" The Dummy proceeded to use every word he knew to call it, digging around the junkyard for his knife.

"I'LL SHOW THEM WHAT A REAL KNIFE IS!" He pulled out his knife, with a one-foot long blade.

Sans had arrived in Snowdin village, after he had Gotten every monster on the way to meet him in front of the sign, but first, he needed to get Papyrus, he snuck up behind his COOL bro. he said
"Hey Bro." he did not sound as relaxed as he normally was.

flint-n-steel

Previously hollowhead_
Frisk saw Toriel and smirked, but returned to their normal face, shortly after. Chara had told them, that all monsters were ready for them. Frisk had to keep up the act that it was all just a dream. To Toriel, at least. Frisk could just kill Toriel with one swing, but they had to wait when the time was right. They pretended to be passed out, as hey laid down on the floor, and pretended to be unconscious.

Alphys woke up with a terrified gasp. She then heard Mettaton calling for her. She was thinking about that 'Vision Dream' she just had. She tried to keep it out of her mind, till later. She walked up to Mettaton, and looked at him, "W-what's the m-matter M-mettaton..?" She asked, shaking a bit, but also trying to hide it. She had decided, and had planned to call Undyne after she was done with Mettaton.

Muffet woke up. She seemed to be in her usual place. The Main Spider 'HeadQuarters'. Her large Web. But, one thing was different. That human. She remembered everything, and the fact that she knew the human wasn't going to CONSIDER paying, made her feel even more mad, "This time, money isn't the only thing I want, human. I...want....your SOUL." But, she remembered one more thing that made her shudder a bit. The human....had previously killed her with just one swing! It wasn't gonna happen again, she thought. But who knew what was going to even happen. Certainly not her.

"SANS!" Papyrus whirled about on the spot, crossing his arms and raising an eyebrow. "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MORNING? YOU MISSED YOUR MORNING BREAKFAST!" He said sternly, but caught the look on Sans' face. "WHAT'S GOING ON, SANS? WHY DOES EVERYTHING FEEL SO... COLD? LIKE EVERYBODY'S ANXIOUS... EVEN YOU." He asked, his demeanor shifting from stern to sympathetic.

Grillby wiped at the glass in his hand, making sure it was well-cleaned. Sans had called multiple monsters to a meeting. This was odd, but Sans wasn't the type to treat one of these as a joke, especially with the monsters so on-edge. It must have something to do with the dream.

Sans shrugged
"Um. well, Bro. I've, uh, got an Meeting made for the rest of Snowdin, and I can't do it without you being there. So, wanna come? Its extremely Important."

Chara watched as Frisk pretended to be passed out, and Rolled her eyes, saying
"Mom, please don't fall for this. I really don't want to see you die so early."

comic

Previously turnt3chGodh34d
Toriel stepped through the archway, and turned her head to see none other than a human, making her freeze. They looked exactly as the one in the dream had. But it was just a dream. Surely they wouldn't attack her if she showed nothing but kindness. She threw away her doubt as she approached them. "Are you okay, child?" She asked as she approached, just to see if she could get a reaction out of them.

"OF COURSE, BROTHER. IF IT'S THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU, OF COURSE I'LL COME! WHAT WOULD YOU BE WITHOUT ME? BUT A LONELY SKELETON." Papyrus grinned, proud of his choice of words.

Sans, Happy that he could get his bro to come, Smirked and said
"Well, Good, C'mon then." He started To head to the entrance of Snowdin.

"Mother... Please, Stop." Chara's voice could now be heard, her voice was obvious.