• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Genderswapped

RP Thread:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/genderswapped-rp.16307/

On a Trip to Kalos 5 friends and their Pokemon stop by a small town, and while the Pokemon wander off into a grand cave system full of reflective surfaces, they stumble across an intresting discovery. A Genderswap Alternate Universe!

That pretty much sums things up.

In this RP your Pokemon OC will be dragged into a Genderswap version of their world. Now you can have the choice to stay there forever or find a way to escape.

Rules:

1. Romance is allowed, but as always, keep it to a minimum.
2. Gore is also allowed, and must also be kept to a minimum.
3. One Pokemon OC per RPer.
4. One trainer OC per RPer.
5. Fill out a form to Join
6. Le put 'Cookie Cat' in Other's if you have Read the Rules.

Name:
Appearence:
Other:

Note: You will only be filling out the Form for your Pokemon OC, due to how your human OC won't be in much of this RP.

My Form:

Name: Midnight
Personality: Midnight is mostly stubborn and won't listen much unless It's someone in which he's known to.
Appearence: Midnight is a Shiny Umbreon who wears a Blue Scarf, and Green sunglasses.
Other: Midnught has a fondness for COOKIE CATS!

Current RPers:

1. @Lucky Ace
2. @The Argonaut
3. @ProfessorSticks
4. @Eevee E
5. @Ice Devil

Last edited:
Name: Aeau
Personality: Aeau is mostly a carefree and sarcastic indivdual, unless his anger is activated.
Appearence: Aeau is a normal Vaporeon that wears a pair of dark blue headphones around his neck unless he is using them.
Other: Aeau thinks Cookie Cats are pretty diddly darn good.

I didn't know Midnight wore glasses! Huh. :p

Name
: Kagami (nickname is Kit-Kat)
Personality: Kind, loyal, and not the smartest, Kit-Kat is the type of person that apologizes profusely for nothing in particular. Her heart is bigger than her brain, and she can be rather clumsy.
Appearance: Kit-Kat is a Vulpix that only looks like a Vulpix due to the seven tails that protrude from her backside. Her body is covered in light orange fur, and wherever the fur is darker on a normal Vulpix, with the inclusion of the tips of her tails, it's a dark orange-red on Kagami. Kit's eyes are a piercing green emerald hue.
Other: Y'know, ever since I saw that episode, I've wanted to try a Cookie Cat... They just look so delicious!

I think it's really up to you. As of right now, I'll take a while before responding to the thread, if you are to start it now, but that's alright with me if you'd like to get it up! :3

Might as well join this, it looks interesting.

Name: Fenrir
Personality: Fenrir is the strong, silent type. He doesn't like to waste his breath on matters he thinks are irrelevant. He often comes off as cold, calculating, and uncaring. In actuality, he has a big heart, and genuinely cares for those around him, though he doesn't care much to show it. Sometimes, if he's in a good mood, he'll actually participate in a conversation.
Appearance: An average Mightyena. Fenrir has a necklace tied around his neck (surprise, surprise), which has the red half of a Pokeball tied to it.
Other: Even Fenrir has a love for the consumable substance known as Cookie Cats.

Name: Fluff-Ball
Personality: Fluff-Ball is a upbeat and mostly happy Whimsicott.She cares for her companions and tries to keep everything happy and not...unhappy.Fluff-Ball is very quiet,though.But,she is still happy and keeps everything that way.
Appearance: Fluff-Ball is a simple Whimsicott with a bow on her head
Other: If she could be anything else,it would be a cookie cat

Is this dying already? We can't let that happen! It literally just started!

We need interactions, people!

Also, how do you think the Pokémon are gonna wander off? We need to get our characters to a point where that can happen! :p

Well I think @ProfessorSticks should reply next.

A way I feel like the Pokemon could wander off, is that all 5 trainers could become friends and hang out and all, and while stopping to take in the scenery, the Pokemon wander off from there and into the Cave of Mirrors.

Just thought I should bring this up now. I'm losing Internet tomorrow, and I'm not sure how long it'll be before I get it again. If anybody needs to control my character, for the sake of moving the RP along, all I ask is that you try to get his personality right.