• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Galia Region: A New Adventure!

The winds blew in the house's window, the sun slowly started to rise... hearing the sound of the wind and how it danced that day, could be said a cold day was going to be in that week. A silver haired boy woke up from the sun rays hitting his face, pasing through his window fends. "Uhm...?" He mumbled trying to look wich hour displayed on his alarm clock. "08:43? It's so soon..." He mumbled under his breath falling on his back in the bed. His Pikachu would eventually jump on his belly warning that was the day he was moving to the Galia Region to start his journey. "I know... i know... but i want to sleep more..." He said looking over to the Pikachu and stooding up.

He walked over to the window and opened it to look outside. "I need to gather all i need and say goodbye to the old team... you'll miss them like i'll right Yuki?" He asked looking at the Pikach with an smile, it nodded and dashed to it standing in the window looking outside. "Yeah." He briefly said and started to clean his room, after it was done he changed his pajamas to the clothes he used in the Indigo League: an black-white jacket with a blue shirt below it, black-white pants and white shoes. He looked at his black cap that he used, letting out a smile he putted it on and looked outside.

"Our new journey begins now!" He said and Pikachu jumped to his shoulder, he opened his door and stepped outside giving a last look inside he glanced a smile and closed the door. Walking down the stairscase he got surprised when he found his mother already awake with his lunch and breakfast ready. "Mom?" He asked looking around the room and stopping by her. "I know you couldn't wait to start your journey and would leave soon. So i waked up sooner and got your lunch ready. I'll be rooting for you honey!" She said with an fancy smile on her face. "Thank you mom! I'll come home as a Champion this time!" He said giving his mother a kiss on her head, grabbing his lunch and breakfast he moved to Prof.Oak lab.

After walking for some seconds he arrived at the entrance door, when he was about to knock in the door Prof.Oak quickly opened it. "I was waiting for you Ian. Unlike Luke you're always up." Prof.Oak said almost laughing, Ian quietly laughed and nodded. "Speaking about Luke did he became a Gym Leader?" Ian asked as Prof.Oak knew best about his best friend. "He's trying." Prof.Oak just said that and Ian knew Luke was giving his best to become the Gym Leader. Prof.Oak leaded him to his old Pokemon team where he could say goodbye to them.

Then it used his old Charizard to fly to Vermillion City where he would board the ship. "We'll see each other soon mate." He patted Charizard head and the Fire/Flying Pokemon sent off in the sky back to the lab. He went to board the ship, flashing the ticket to the sailor and then boarding it. Many Trainers could be seen in there, would any of them go to Galia Region like him? He wound find when he arrive.

The wind blew Tatsui Arata`s hair while he arrived the Galia region,suddently Tatsui remembered about his first and only pokemon Komale The Passimian,usually treated by Koma."Oh!I forgot Koma at the ship!" Tatsui quickly dashed back finding Koma sleeping on one random table that was in the middle of nothing,probably dragged by Koma to that random place."Geez...stop worrying me Koma..." He picked up the Passimian putting him on his back."Lets go...he gonna see plenty of strong trainers around here!"The city that they arrived would Wava City due to his great port.Tatsui suddently saw a yellow thing on someone`s shoulder."That pokemon!Isnt that the Mouse Pokemon!Pikachu!" He quickly run foward at Yuki`s direction."Hey!Isnt that the Mouse Pokemon Pikachu?!"

Last edited:
After one hour surfing the sea the S.S.Aqua arrived at the port of Wave City. Ian turned his head to look at the sailor announcing they arrived at the Galia Region. "Finally... this Region is known to have all Pokemon from all Regions. Amazing! I'm so excited to go out there!" He said walking to the exit, stepping outside the ship the wind of the nearby beach hitted his face making almost his cap fly but also making his hair fly. "Amazing..." He said quietly almost to himself, Pikachu nodded and closed his eyes feeling the nice breeze.

He started to move to the Pokemon Center to warn his mother and Prof.Oak he arrived, also Prof.Oak would contact Prof.Malowie he was in his to his lab. When he arrived at the Center, he searched for the phone and called his mom. He let her known first and then Prof.Oak next. "So Ian... how is it Galia?" He asked with an fancy smile itching to discover the place his own at Ian. "Is amazing Professor, have you told Prof.Malowie i'm already on my way?" He asked brefiely cutting Prof.Oak expectations to know more. "Yes, have fun out there Ian." Prof.Oak said that turning off the phone. Ian smiled and started his way to Prof.Malowie's lab at Grundon Town.

After one hour surfing the sea the S.S.Aqua arrived at the port of Wave City. Ian turned his head to look at the sailor announcing they arrived at the Galia Region. "Finally... this Region is known to have all Pokemon from all Regions. Amazing! I'm so excited to go out there!" He said walking to the exit, stepping outside the ship the wind of the nearby beach hitted his face making almost his cap fly but also making his hair fly. "Amazing..." He said quietly almost to himself, Pikachu nodded and closed his eyes feeling the nice breeze.

He started to move to the Pokemon Center to warn his mother and Prof.Oak he arrived, also Prof.Oak would contact Prof.Malowie he was in his to his lab. When he arrived at the Center, he searched for the phone and called his mom. He let her known first and then Prof.Oak next. "So Ian... how is it Galia?" He asked with an fancy smile itching to discover the place his own at Ian. "Is amazing Professor, have you told Prof.Malowie i'm already on my way?" He asked brefiely cutting Prof.Oak expectations to know more. "Yes, have fun out there Ian." Prof.Oak said that turning off the phone. Ian smiled and started his way to Prof.Malowie's lab at Grundon Town.

Tatsui remembered his first and only objetive in this Galia region,meet Prof.Malowie and bring him all the pokemon data of the world while complete his unbelievable dream that would be becoming stronger than every single pokemon trainer."Right...I still need to go to Prof.Malowie`s lab..."Koma would wake up being on Tatsui`s back,the pokemon struggled getting free."Huh?I see that you woke up Koma."The Passimian smile at the exact time that Tatsui did."Lets go to Prof.Malowie`s lab!"Tatsui took out a map and started going to Grundon Town,following tha map`s instructions.Koma The Passimian followed Tatsui while looked around,seeing the houses,people etc.

Zach just arrived at the Wave city, amazed by the multiple pokemons in the area.He saw a little dinosaur like, black and grey pokemon, eating a berry in the ground, on the front of its head a large, heart-shaped yellow scale.Zach smiled. "This is going to be my first pokemon!" The boy picked a bunch of berries on a tree, and tried to sympathize with the pokemon.As he approached the small creature started to look at him. "Hi there, do you want thoses?" The dinosaur-like pokemon started to walk slowly to Zach, fixing his atention to the berries.As he took them, the boy grabbed him. "You are a Jangmo-o, right?You are going to be my first pokemon!I just gotta find a pokeball somewhere.Oh yes, I gotta go to the lab!"
The boy put the pokemon on his backpack while checking the map and running to the Grundon Town.

Ian passed through a small forest in the way to Grundon Town. He saw many Pokemon from other Regions he never been into. "Amazing." He said briefly as he progressed to the Town, Professor Malowie lab was a big building on top of a small cliff. "So this is Professor Malowie's lab... it is bigger then Prof.Oak lab." Ian said as he examinated the whole building. He walked up the path to the lab and reached the entrance, he stepped inside to see lot of rooms and tables covered by experiments and searches about Pokemon.

He progressed to the main room to see a tall white man, long blonde hair and blue eyes wearing the same clothes as Prof.Oak. "Aah! You must be Ian. Professor Oak warned me about your arrival at the Galia Region." Malowie said glancing a friendly smile towards Ian, the boy stopped in front of the Professor and hand shaked with him. "Nice to meet you Professor Malowie. May i see them? I'm itching to start already." Ian said jumping the introducing towards the initial Pokemon. "Hehehe! Rushing towards the objective just as Oak said. Of course you can." Malowie said leading Ian to a table with six Pokemon. "Inside the firsts Pokeballs rests: Dratini, Larvitar and Noibat." He pointed to the first three Pokeballs warning him from the Pokemon inside.

"The other one contains: Riolu, Cacnea and Eevee. Choose the one you want." He said allowing Ian to choose his starter, Ian looked carefully at the Pokeballs to choose wisely his starter. "I want Noibat." He said picking the third Pokeball and releasing Noibat. It came out letting out it's cry greeting Ian. "Nice to meet you Noibat! I'll call you Yuk. Welcome to the team!" He said smiling at the Pokemon who flew side to side in happines. "Here's your Pokedex with new features and more data to be added on it. Here's five Pokeballs, you know the usual." Malowie said coming to Ian, handing to him his old Pokedex and five Pokeballs. "Thank you Professor Malowie. Our journey starts now!"

Donovan was a light blue haired boy whose mom always took things to the extreme "AAAAHHHHHHH" he yells hangliding over grundon town "I told her I didn't wanna get into galia this way" he says loudly as he fly's right at proffesor Malowie's lab smashing into the door "hello proffesor" Donovan says dizzy

robert steped off the boat that had taken him to the galia region "its a new day slowking and a new place to document" he looked at his slow king and stated to get off the boat when he saw another slowking waving with its trainer...it was an old friend of his

"hi there have you seen my gumshoo he hoped off the ship long before i did"looking around"did you see him by any chance he likes to hide not far from me"scraches head in an akward way while looking at the item being show by his old friend

(I didn't post any rules but you guys must follow the basic of literacy and 3+ lines or don't keep this up.)

Ian headed to Route 1, a plain land with some trees around the place. "Just like Kanto." He said as he moved on, usual Pokemon from Kanto appeared the place, Pidgeys, Rattatas and some others. Yuk were flying over him and Yuki on his shoulder, they saw a some trainerd fighting and wished to have an match to remember the old days. He keeped his way to Wizyiard City, the first Gym in the Region he should face.

Malowie looked at the trainers who arrived his lab. "Mhm... i guess you all came here to get one Pokemon am i right? Choose your first. Dratini, Larvitar, Eevee, Cacnea or Riolu." He said pointing to the remaining Pokeballs over the table.

Angelina Hale looked out at the sea, as her father's ship pulled into Wave City's port. There was a slight gust of wind, letting her long, black hair practically float in the air. After the gust of wind died down, she put her hair back in to place, with part of it covering her right eye. She always had been uncomfortable with having heterochromia. Her father thought that having a left green eye and a yellow right eye was neat, but she hated it. However, the girl shrugged it off, and stepped off the Hale Company boat. "Professor Malowie..." She murmured, looking at the map, and attempting to find her way.

After ten minutes of walking and getting lost, Angel finally found the Professor's lab. Or, she assumed she did. Upon entering, she saw several other trainers, and the Professor. So she had found the place. He was currently pointing to five Pokeballs. Above the five Pokeballs were holographic images of Pokemon, presumably representing each Pokeball's contents. Angel walked next to the trainers. "I'm usually not one for being direct, but, Professor, may I have that one?" She inquired, pointing to the Larvitar's Pokeball.

Malowie smiled at the the trainer who recently arrived. "Of course you may. Here." He said handing to Angeline a Pokedex and five Pokeballs. "I would suggest to move to Wizyiard City. There you may take your first Gym battle, also a good trainer moved to there. If you want a challenging battle he is very strong, came all the way from Kanto to here." He applied as he stood next to the table.

"so you got your best Pokemon with you well hope i see you again old pall"he walks off only to find his Gumshoo in a store with another Gumshoo "lets go gumshoo its time to head to Wizyiard" he walks about ten feet out of the store and dosent know where to go but finds a sign."wait gumshoo this sign says Wizyiard city so dose that mean we are in it or... lets just follow the path"he walks away from the city

Zach finally arrived to the lab, tired of running, as he saw the Professor Malowie with some pokeballs, giving one to a girl, on the table, still remaining 4 pokeballs, Zach was excited to get another pokemon."Can I be the next?I wanna have this one!" The boy pointed to the pokeball where was the Riolu, a blue and black human-like dog, with an yellow fur on the neck.

(Poke Champion didn't you read? Do not reply if you do not roleplay 3+ lines and with literacy.)

Malowie nodded and handed Zach Riolu's Pokeball, also an Pokedex and five Pokeballs. "There you go! I'm excited to see you all progressing, i hope one of you could complete the Pokedex. It is going to be a good challenge." The Professor said smiling.

(I feel the need to publicly state this much. It's just Angelina's physical description, plus who her family is. I've already revealed IC that Angel has long, black hair and that she has two different colored eyes. Her left one being green and her right a goldish-yellow. She's Caucasian, and wears a simple blue t-shirt with black sweatpants. She also had black sneakers. That's about it description-wise. Now, all I'll reveal about her family is that her father is the owner of a very successful business in the Johto Region. If you want to learn more, well, that's for you to discover in the RP.)

Angelina put her extra five Pokeballs and her Pokedex away, before giving Professor Malowie a courteous bow, then replying. "Of course, Professor Malowie. And, thank you for giving me this opportunity." Then, Angelina looked down at Larvitar's Pokeball, now in her hand. "I've done my fair share of research on Pokemon, so I know what Larvitar's evolutions look like. What should I name you?" She asked herself, putting her free hand on her chin and closing her eyes, clearly thinking deeply about this. Then, her eyes snapped open, and she snapped her fingers. "That's it!" Angel shouted, a little louder than intended. She covered her mouth, murmuring an "Oops, sorry," before sending her new Pokemon out of it's Pokeball. Angel crouched down, so she was at eye level with her new partner. "Hey there, Larvitar. I'm your trainer, Angel." She greeted. The Larvitar seemed cautious at first, but eventually nodded, with a grin on his face. "So, you'll need a unique name. So, boy?" The Larvitar nodded in confirmation. "How about Ares, then?" Larvitar quickly nodded again, obviously liking his new name. "Great! You and me will take this region by storm!"

(I appreciate that.)

Professor Malowie smiled and also bowed respectfully back, he also smiled seeing when she speaked with her new partner. Malowie would then get back to his research about the Pokemon and their evolution. By that time Ian had arrived in Wizyiard City, an normal looking like city with an mountain covered by ice making ice fall on the city. "This is place is very cold." Ian said trembling, Yuk nodded trembling as it doesn't liked the coldness. "Yuk return! You too Yuki!" Ian said returning both his Pokemon to their pokeballs, he took a more heated jacket from his bag and weared it. He looked down to his map, seeing the places to visit. "Hmm... would be cool to search for new Pokemon in Blizzard Cave or fight in the Ice Coliseum. Where to first?" He asked himself staring at the both places.