• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Galaxy

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
AX walked to where the aliens were. ''I will just attack you if you are represent danger.'' AX said with his robotic voice. He knowed the aliens would not know his language, but this was the thing he was proggamed to make. ''You don't represent danger. Not now.'' AX said with his robotic voice again. He taked his blaster, ready to attack if the aliens represented danger.

What exactly do you mean by 'walked to where the aliens were'? They are on a different ship right now.

What Did You Do To Snoke?

Previously Ratbag the Coward
AX Is in the britain ship, and I'm assuming the aliens attacked all the ships together.
They hadn't teleported in yet. They're currently in the ships preparing to teleport in for boarding but haven't even set foot on the 'enemy' ships yet. I think I might have them teleport into the human ships if that would be possible in the next post of mine though.