• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Galactic Journey through the Primal system 2!

Ahem, on November 30, 2016, I made an RP about a galactic journey through space (Basically a region but its a bunch of planets)

THIS IS A REVIVAL OF THAT! WOOOOOOOOH
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Millions of years after the Events of every Pokemon Game, the world of Pokemon advanced to new Heights by creating a way to Journey to other Systems full of Pokemon, After years of discovering new Planets and documenting them, Humans and Pokemon started to Live on these Planets, Extending the Society of Earth to Different Planets, After more years the Pokemon League started to build Gyms on the Planets and a Massive Castle for the Elite Four on the Largest Planet in the System and now.... They are accepting Visitors
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You will be in the Primal System, a System named after Groudon and Kyogre's Battle, The Pokemon Professor: Professor Cypress Has sent you to Conquer the Gyms and the Elite Four
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Planets:
Ragnarok: A Desert Planet with Red sand and many Fire and Ground type Pokemon
Gym Leader: Zag Jackson ( Fire) and Ground)

Anthian: A Planet with a Gas Core, It's mostly just an Orb of Gas but Floating Islands exist, Floating over the Core, Many Flying types fly over the Islands every day, Any wild Pokemon that could not fly would most likely Die on this Planet
Gym Leader: Jacob King ( Flying) And Dragon)

Ying: A Planet that does not Spin so it is stuck in an Eternal Day, It is almost Identical to Earth but More Normal and Fighting Types live on the Planet
Gym Leader: Yang ( Fighting) and Normal)

Yang: the Complete opposite of Ying, put in Eternal Darkness and Full of Dark and Ghost types
Gym Leader: Ying ( Dark) and Ghost)

Alohe: Named after the Alola region from earth, It closely Resembles it except for the Massive Hi-tech City and more Bug and Psychic type Pokemon
Gym Leader: Duncan Gulan ( Psychic) and Bug)

The last three Gym Leaders Reside on Zeus, The main Planet of the System, No one really knew what the Planet looked like before they put a Massive Hi-tech city over it
Gym Leaders:
Mr. Rock ( Rock and Steel)
Ms. Gardener ( Grass and Water)
Mr. Shocker ( Electric and Fairy)
Elite Four:
The Four Elite Four members reside on Zeus
Wendell ( Ice)
Wacky Jacky ( Dragon)
Super Emo Sabrina ( Dark)
Ninja Genji ( Poison)
CHAMPION:
??? (Mixed Types)
-----------------------------------------------------------
RULES:
We have to Progress together, We need to always stay on the Same Planet, No beating the 4th Gym when everyone is still in the Lab
Yours allowed to go to the Planets moon and do stuff there but I would like if you would do it only for specific Planets and not all of them
Your allowed to Make side plots like Jungle Bug type Wars, A massive Gyarados attack
NO MEGA EVOLUTIONS OR LEGENDARIES
No fully evolved Pokemon or a Full team before the First Planet, THIS IS MEANT TO BE A JOURNEY (A Pokemon like Absol or Rotom would be allowed but no more than one)
You can have Pseudo Legendary Basics at the start but I ask that they Don't evolve before the 3rd Planet
You can have more than one character but not 5 max is 3
NO LEVELS
------------------------------------------------------
Bios:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Backstory (If needed):
Extra things:
Pokemon:
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Appearance:
------------------------------
My Bio
Name: Jack Devlin
Personality: Jack is a Trainer who likes to Improve and help others, If he finds something like a Froakie in the Wild he Won't be an Ash Ketchum and become its friend, He will just capture it
Appearance: Jack has messy Black hair and Yellow eyes, He wears a White and Red jacket with Normal Shorts down the bottom of his Knees
Backstory: Nothing much to say really
Extra things: Nothing
Pokemon:
Name: Ignis
Species: Charmander
Personality: Ignis is always trying to get better and destroy his Enemies
Appearance: Normal

Name: Torrent
Species: Froakie
Personality: Froakie is always Calm and really never happy
Appearance: Is Shiny

Name: Stick
Species: Treecko
Personality: A Combination of Both Torrent and Ignis's Personality, Always calm and never happy but is always trying to improve and Destroy Enemies
Appearance: Is normal

-------------------------------
The Official RP will be made when we have at least 3 people

I still love the names (Totally didn't copy my old bio)

Those names just get better and better... I wonder what Wacky Jacky will be like

Name: Will Whitman
Personality: Although he can be a bit intimidating at time, will is really quite nice and willing to do what is right. sometimes he can be a bit clumsy and isn't the smartest, but tries his hardest. He is a loyal friend and a great one to have in a time of crisis, as he would never abandon a friend, even if he has to put his own hopes and dreams on hold
Appearance: Short for his age, Will has Dark hair and eyes
Backstory (If needed): Not really
Extra things: Not Much
Pokemon:

Name: (No Nickname)
Species: Squirtle
Personality: Is quite intelligent and gets annoyed easily when others are not as smart at him, he also really doesn't care about anyone not that close to him, and is a bit selfish

Species: Wynaut
Personality: On the surface he doesn't seem to even be capable of rational thought, but is actually a tactical genius, he just never shows it
Appearance: A normal Wynaut, his eyes always seem distant, as if staring at something far, far away. If his eyes become tense and concentrated, RUN

Species: Pidgey
Personality: Shy, innocent and Naive, Pidgey is both Fascinated and Terrified of everything in the galaxy
Appearance: Regular Pidgey

Bios:
Name: Ken Mavis
Personality: is calm most of the time and a bit lazy but is dependable when time come
Appearance: wears a black fedora, a black jacket over a red shirt and red pants with white shoes
Backstory (If needed): I got nothing
Extra things: like his hat a lot

Pokémon:
Name: Bass
Species: Squirtle
Personality: Squirtle love fun, excitement and battles
Appearance: his shell is shinier

Pokémon:
Name: Sarge
Species: Sandshrew
Personality: is a intelligent little rascal that like to stay with his trainer
Appearance: Shiny form

Last edited:
Name: Ashei Ibuki
Personality: Ashei is a prankster, he loves jokes and pranks, especially ones that humiliate Mei. He likes to be flirtasious and is moderatley nice, but does have some temper issues.
Appearance: Has black hair, blue eyes, and wears a blue Trench coat with matching black dress clothes.
Backstory (If needed): Ashei and Mei hail from the Ibuki family, a group of well respected Water/Dark/Dragon/Ghost Trainers, Each member of the Ibuki family before "Ei" Twins(Which is what their family refers to them by) have tried at becoming champions, but none have have been successful. The "Ei" twins siblings and parents all want them to be great trainers, and hopefully one of them the Champion.
Extra things: Is Mei's Brother

Pokemon:
Name: Saizo
Species: Froakie
Personality: Just like Ashei
Appearance: Regular

Name: Mei Ibuki
Personality: Mei is pretty chill, but she is flirtasious and tries to whoo people. She loves singing and grooming Melody. She is alos a little nervous around people she first meets.
Appearance: Looks like Ashei, but has long hair tied into a pigtails. wears a light blue dress with black coat and a pale pink bow in her hair
Extra things: Is Ashei's Sister

Pokemon:
Name: Melody
Species: Popplio
Personality: Same as Mei

Are our Pokemon allowed to have different colors than normal/shiny Pokemon? Also, can we use TMs from previous generations (like Thunderpunch)?

Understandable. Essentially, instead of the usual greenish-blue fur a Cyndaquil and it's evolutions have, the one I want to use would be black, along with blue flames. Although, she would still keep the cream-colored underbelly. And, if we need an in-universe explanation for it, is it impossible the atmospheres and chemicals in the air of some planets would affect the coloration of Pokemon? Sort of like a galactic-scale Alolan Form, specific to certain planets. Even though the only physical difference is the coloration.

If you think it's too much, just say so and I'll just make it a normal one.

THE GREAT Z is 'le back!*faceplants onto the floor* I meant to do that!

Name: Carrie J. (Joaquin) Moore
Personality: Carrie was born in a rich family, although being in a rich family that did not stop her fascination of travelling, Carrie is the kind to stand up for her friends and not shy to make new ones, but being the bookworm she is people find her boring
Appearance: Carrie has a Black beanie cap that covers her Black long hair with Brown streaks of color, Black bottom framed glasses she rarely wears them but meh, she wears a Green and Black scarf when it's chilly she keeps it in her Bag whenever she's not wearing it, speaking of Bags her bag is Beige Sling bag with a Lock On Handle for her Teacup and a Special place for her Thermos of Tea which seems to be never ending which she never takes off except when showering or going to bed... She also wears a Beige hoodie with the words "Praise Helix!" On the front, she usually keeps the Hood down except when she's cold Under her hoodie is a Blue round neck T-Shirt she wears a Slightly lighter hue of blue for her Long Skirt She wears Black strap on shoes with Dark Blue Green stockings and finish it off she has a wrist band that says "I Promise" On her Right Wrist
Backstory (If needed): ...
Extra things: She has a slight addiction to Tea, she always carries a Teacup and a Thermos filled with the stuff, She is absolutely terrified of Bug Types

Pokemon:

Name: Quill
Species: Pidove
Personality: Quill shows almost no signs of life... If it wasn't for his uncontrollable anger , but Tea seems to calm him down
Appearance: A normal Pidove

Name: Fell
Species: Houndour
Personality: Fell is usually in his Pokeball, when he's not... He's either Saving Carrie from a lone Caterpie... Or saving her from another lone Bug Type
Appearance: A normal Houndour until you realize that one of his ears has been bitten off

Last edited:
Huh... an intergalactic Pokemon RP? Can't say I've seen anything like this before! Sure, I'm in. Would it be possible for me to take the Yang Gym Leader? Oh, and there's some stuff I'll need to talk to you about in a private convo.

Name: Max
Personality: Quiet and reserved, keeping to himself and for the most part trying to ignore others. However, that's just a persona he puts on, as those with the patience to befriend him will discover. In reality, Max is a lovable goofball with a free spirit and a will to protect those close to him - especially his Pokemon.
Appearance: Has long brown hair and blue eyes with white skin. He wears a blue long-sleeved shirt, a black vest, black track pants, blue shoes and blue fingerless gloves. Also sometimes wears a black headband.
Extra: The descendant of my main OC, Sun. Doesn't make sense to use him here, but I figured I'd give him a connection. And yeah, that's why Max has a Ralts.

Name: Raven
Species: Kirlia
Personality: Very polite and kind, as well as accurate and graceful in battle. Like his ancestor, he would give his life for his master. Is easily offended by rude people being rude, and has a tendency to throw said rude people into walls with psychokinesis.
Appearance: Shiny Ralts
Extra: Will evolve into Gallade during the second half. Already in second form since Raven has been traveling with Max since they were kids. Raven is a distant descendant of Estelle, Sun's Gardevoir. Name is based on Raven, a character from Tales of Vesperia. Continuing the theme!

Name: Moon
Species: Absol
Personality: Shy and reserved, and incredibly frightened of new people. But will always stand up and fight if anything threatens her master. Can warm up to people her master trusts, and becomes more confident around those she considers her friends.
Appearance: Normal Absol.
Extra: Could possibly Mega Evolve near the end of the RP, but that really depends. Probably not. Moon was a Pokemon given to Max by his father on his tenth birthday. Can sense imminent danger (because she's an Absol).

FUTURE POKEMON (Pokemon gained over the course of the RP)

Name: Thief (nickname given by the people of Anthian), Selt (nickname given by Max)
Species: Sneasel
Personality: Very rough, but also very resourceful. Think about it - this Sneasel managed to survive alone on Anthian for years. Smart, quick and tricky. He tries to be a cool dude, as well... but oftentimes when he tries, it comes across as lame.
Appearance: Normal Sneasel.

Name: Evo
Species: Eevee
Personality: Very happy-go-lucky and shy, except when faced with someone from her past. Then she gets super-shaky and scared, heck even frozen in fright.
Appearance: Regular Eevee.
Extra: Things I gotta talk to Z about before I put it down.

Name: Blade
Species: Skarmory
Personality: Cold and witty. Doesn't get bugged by much of anything. Incredibly vain and cocky, but honorable. Has a superiority complex.
Appearance: Shiny Skarmory.

Name: Hydra
Species: Hydreigon
Personality: Rough and hot-headed, and never backs down from a challenge. Wild and aggressive when faced with a foe. Calms down when fed Pokepuffs.
Appearance: Normal Hydreigon.
Extra: Name is based on the Hydra, a beast from mythology.

Name: Alice Brown
Personality: a passionate lover of literature, often finds her mind off on its own and will suddenly get off topic when a streak of inspiration hits her
Appearance: pale green hair that reaches her shoulders and is usually pulled up into a messy bun, purple zip up sweater, dark blue tank top, light green shorts, purple thigh high socks and dark blue boots, a pencil is always behind her ear and a red leather bound book is Alya's on her person, brown eyes, grey backpack
Extra things: has a huge fear of the dark

Pokemon:
Name: Talia
Species: Purrloin
Personality: teasing and a bully sometimes
Appearance: normal Purrloin but has a small burn on her right shoulder

Name: Rosa
Species: audino
Personality: motherly mostly and often worries herslef with caring for her friends
Appearance: shiny audino wearing a big floppy sun hat that she cherishes