• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Freedom (A Glinka RP)

Will Whitman and his Gjinka were trekking through the mountainous path between Odarian and Wildove. There were birds chirping in the air, and other small Pokémon scurrying through the mountains. As he made his way through the thick snowy foliage, his was blinded by a bright light. He opened to see the bright sun, and sprawling plains under it, the outskirts of Wildove, the city where Gjinka and Humans lived as one.

He noticed the buildings come into view far in the horizon, he was almost there. "Come on guys" he said to his Gjinka "not far now"
"Great, I need a break carrying all this camping equipment" Wally bot Fett grumbled
"Yea" Alex Azam said sarcastically as he levitated all of the camping gear with his psychic powers "So heavy"

Eep walked on the outskirts of Wildove. He was origanally from Odarian, but he decided to walk to Wildove and Back. He was bored until he saw something. "A Human... And he has other Gjinkas..." Eep said to himself. He was trying to be as quiet as possible, But he was making rustles. Then he stepped on a stick, snapping it. A lound "SNAP" cracked through the trail.

Rei was making her way through the horrid mountains she had heard about to get to Wildove Town. She personally hated hiking and Pinky riding on her back did not make it any better. "Pinky, I am not carrying you and all the stuff. I hate that you even want to go camping. You know I hate it." Rei mumbled angrily. Pinky Giggled like always and replied "Well, I happen to like camping, plus you never get out much. Sitting in your house reading all day isn't good for you. We both need some good ol' fresh air" She then jumped off Rei's back and carried most of the things they had with them.

Rei saw the buildings come into few. "Finally, I can rest." Rei thought to herself. Her thoughts were interrupted by a loud snap. "What was that? Wild Mightyena?" Pinky stopped and asked her silent trainer. "No, a stick. Or someone must be hiking the trail too. I saw a group of a trainer and two Giijinkas earlier. It was probably someone else or some wild Pokemon stepping on a stick." "Oh....Oh" Pinky's voiced filled with worry. The group then continued to walk the trail to Wildove Town.

Eep also was alerted by him snapping the stick. He heard voices. "Another trainer... I can't stay for long." Eep said as he stepped on another stick. "SNAP!" Went the stick. "Dangit..." Eep said.

Will heard the snap and turned around quickly, alarmed, he didn't see Eep but did see Rei. Will calmed down a bit
He walked up to Rei "Hey" he said "are you going to Wildove too?"

Fin was walking from Wildove on the same path of Will, and slowly approached him from behind
"um.. h-hello..?" he said to Will, kinda nervous of the new trainer in front of him

Eep walked across the trail looking out for his new enimies, sticks. He saw through a Bush some trainers. One of them was the one he saw before! "Trainers... Dad said to stay away from them." Eep said as he tried to walk away but stepped on a stick. "Dangit... forgot to look out for sticks..." Eep said to himself.

"Hello- wait" Will said, he looked around. There was no snapped stick beneath his, Rei or Fin's feet
He put his hand up "we're being watched" he whispered
He looked up and around "we know your there" he shouted "come out!"

Then, a voice rang out. "We know you're there, Come out!" It yelled. Eep was frozen in fear. Eep didn't want to show himself. He picked up a rock and threw it it at the trainers, attracting attention. "I'm over here. And I Surrendur. Eep said turning to the trainers. He was ready to attack and grabbed a rock.

Fin looked at the rock in Eep's hand "u-um.. i.. don't think we need.. an-any rock throwing.."
Fin backs away a little, rubbing the back of his head

Will stepped forwards, his hand outstretched to block the rock if it was thrown (not that it would have helped), his two Gjinka behind him. "Put down the rock" he said warily "there's three of us and one of you, leave us in peace and we won't disturb you"

Eep didn't attack but didn't put the rock down. He was breathing heavily. His eyes were scattering. He cursed under his breath of how stupid he was. He couldn't escape. He was going to be captured, was the only thing Eep could think of.

"um.. he looks scared.." Fin crouches down and picks up a small rock. He looks at the rock, and then he looks back at Eep
"we won't hurt you.. well, i won't at least.." he puts down the rock and stands back up