• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Forestezmao Region

I am back in action to get in role plays, and to create some of them! I am back from about a 3-week hiatus.

You had either already become a trainer and is not new to the Pokemon world, or you have become a new trainer and will want to start your journey at the Forestezmao region! There is an evil team called Team Tornado, who tries to destroy and make a new world.

Professor's note to new trainers:
Hello! I am the professor of the Forestezmao Region. It was named Forestezmao because it has a lot of forests. There are a lot of starter Pokemon at my lab, so feel free to get some! They are all first stage Pokemon, so don't think it'll be a powerhouse right away.

Form-
Name:
Pokemon: (1 right now, for both new and not new trainers)
Appearance:
Other:

Mine~
Name: Autumn Carson
Pokemon: (1 right now, for both new and not new trainers): Rowlet
Height: 4'6
Appearance: She wears a straw hat and an orange strip of ribbon around its top. She has blue eyes and tan skin. Her hair is dyed red, and she wears a yellow and red star patterned shirt, with light blue jeans and brown sneakers.
Other: Started her journey (Already got a Pokemon.) Professor Blossom is her aunt.

List of Cities and Routes: (In order)
Tenma Town
Route 1000
Route 1001
Greenleaff Town (Grass Gym)
Route 1002
Route 1003
Adino Cave
Adinous Town (No gym..)
This is what I'll show right now. It will be updated as we go forward more!

Rules:
Follow the Pokecharms role play rules and global rules.
No legendaries! (We might encounter some, but of course, I have to ask a moderator for permission.)
Do not be OP.
Feel free to travel with others.
No one liners, and please post up to 5 sentences with 3 lines. If you break this rule, you get a warning from me in pm, then you will be kicked. I am the pickiest of this rule.

Alright, we will start when 4 people join!

Accepted People:
@Daylight Eevee
@SkySilvally
@Pastel Moonlight
@*that* guy
@Fin 'n' Sparky
@Charlespark
@Eevee E

Last edited:
Hi there! Am I able to use a canon character (not an OC) as my character? The reason I ask is because I usually work with canon chars in my personal fic so I'm more used to them :)
If not I'll try and come up with a decent OC '^^

Last edited:
Nah it's fine, I just figured I would ask!
So...OC it is!

Name: Sky Terrance
Pokemon: Does Oricorio work?
Height: I'm no good with measurements lol...um...4' 10"? xD
Appearance: Will probably make art of her later but for now, she has near white blonde hair that is a bit longer than shoulder length, sky blue eyes, a light lavender beanie hat with a feather on each side, a woolen scarf that looks cloud like, a cyan shirt with feather markings, and jeans. Oh and fluffy brown boots.
Other: Nothing really

There! ^.^

I'll join you! I like new region roleplays (I am always too late to be apart of a new one.)
Here's My OC

Name: Embry Andrews
Pokemon: Is a Weavile okay?
Height: 4'6 (She's short for her age)
Appearance: Embry has choppy, shoulder length brownish honey blonde hair. It's worn loose and is always messy. Her outfit is a simple red dress that has red buttons all the way down it. The dress has a collar, but it worn down. She wears simple brown boots that go a little past the ankles. She also wears a small ruby necklace around her neck.
Here is the Dress, I'm not very good at describing things:
http://productshots2.modcloth.net/p...ca74494a4fca8dfeebf9424cb4807c.jpg?1304970300

Other:Nope :)

Name: Max
Pokemon: axew
Height: 5' 1"
Appearance: tall and slim. Wears a blue beanie and red hoodie, also has a green tee shirt with a pokeball on it and green demin jeans
Other: Is trying to become friends with sky

Last edited:
Name: Jeff Summers
Pokémon: Gible (If that's okay)
Height: 4'7
Appearance: Jeff wears a black T-shirt (Quite like Ash's o-o) but with a red cardigan on top. As well as that he has black boots, grey jeans and a pair of glasses on his face. For a person that eats a lot he is in a healthy condition. His hair is brown and often in a spikey messy state and his eyes are green.

Other: Trainer card :p
upload_2017-1-19_8-20-54.png

Name: Max
Pokemon: axew
Height: 4' 13"
Appearance: tall and slim. Wears a blue beanie and red hoodie, also has a green tee shirt with a pokeball on it and green demin jeans
Other: Is trying to become friends with sky
Just letting you know that 4' 13" is 5' 1" if you wanna fix or change it :)

I have added an enormous amount information on top of the original form; since I like to have pristine detailings with my trainer and Pokémon characters. Also, it's been a while @Daylight Eevee! :3

Trainer Character:
Name:
Kate
Height: She is 4'8", being shorter than average.
Appearance: She has a skinny build, while her skin is lightly pale. She blond hair, brown eyes, and freckles on her cheeks. She wears gray goggles, a light tan camp shirt, a dark brown skort, and black cowboy boots.
Personality: She is a social butterfly, while she can be rather chatty at times. She is gentle around the young, while she can be stern when it comes to dealing with others she despises.
Accessories: She has a silver bracelet around her left wrist. She also carries around a white shoulder bag that contains some items for basic needs.
Skills: She can resolve arguments more easily; especially with younger Pokémon. She is also adept in treating injured Pokémon.
Backstory: She had gone over to the region of Forestezmao after her vacation from Unova. She was in a nearby forest, as she encountered an Elgyem that saved her from severe danger. She quickly ran away with the Elgyem from the unknown Pokémon that attempted to attack her. She was in the outer area of the forest, as she patched up the Elgyem's wounds with a powdery paste that she made from an oran berry and some herbal plants.
Pokémon: Elgyem
Other: She sometimes spoils her Elgyem, as he is her only Pokémon that she has currently.

Pokémon Character:
Name: Evan
Species: Elgyem
Native Region: Unova
Type: Psychic
Skills: He has the ability to vaguely foresee events if they are severe, such as an incoming attack that severely injures a Pokémon. He can react to the vision in an attempt to prevent the vision from becoming a reality, but it will occasionally backfire on him.
Ability: Analytic (Boosts the power of moves when the Pokémon moves last.)
Appearance: He is your normal, everyday Elgyem.
Personality: He has an informative outlook, as he tends to chicken out of huge risks; due to the uncertainty of the outcome. He can be rather emotional at times, as he is also timid around strangers and bigger Pokémon.
Backstory: He was wandering around in the forest while in the region of Forestezmao. He was picking some oran berries on a tree with his psychokinesis that he utilized. He noticed a trainer that walked in the forest, as a vision suddenly came to him. He saw a group of spider-like Pokémon that assaulted the trainer, as he gasped the moment when he knew he had a short window to react to the vision. He quickly dived in at the trainer, pushing her away from the shots of string that came from the Pokémon! The trainer fled from the Pokémon, as she patched up his wounds. He got along with the trainer soon after, as he knew that he would stick around by her, despite not being kept in a Poké Ball yet.
Other: He was befriended by his trainer, as he is not kept in a Poké Ball.

(I tend to have obsessions with styling some of my RP characters as my favorite characters from shows I watch. Hope no one minds. Also, I decided to add a personality segment to the form.)
Name: Alexis (Prefers to be called Alex) Neon
Pokemon: Buneary
Height: 5'4
Appearance: Alex is pale skinned. Her hair is brown on the left, and the right half is pink. Her eyes basically reflect her hair, her left eye being pink and her right being brown. Her hair goes a bit past the middle of her back, and it slightly covers her right eye. She wears a sleeveless, black blouse with matching a short pleated skirt, and tennis shoes.
Personality: Alex is a kind and caring girl, though she's not too open about herself, and usually remains quiet.
Other: While Alex's Buneary doesn't specifically dislike being in a Pokeball, she's only there if she faints. Otherwise, she's out walking with her trainer.

Is it okay if her Buneary is a shiny? I wouldn't ask, normally, and have it be a normal one, however, I think it'd be neat if it was, to match Alex's hairstyle.

Last edited: