• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join For the Sun and Moon - Resort Roleplay

Come join us at the great Hano Pokemon Grand Resort! The new Pokemon section of the resort allows your Pokemon to roam freely and enjoy Alola! Offering many different kinds of rooms and activities, the possibilities are endless! Our grand opening is starting tomorrow! Don't miss it, we'll even be giving out free Masalada samples for everyone to try! Hope we'll see you there! Alola!
----*bzzt*----
Hey! You heard that TV! Doesn't the Hano Grand Resort sound amazing? I already got all of you some registration forms, but it talks about some weird Pokecharm things and rules. Hope you'll come and join us at the resort, here's the form!
In other words, welcome to my new roleplay! This Pokemon roleplay takes place in the Alola Reigon at the Hano Pokemon Grand Resort. The twist is that now they have constructed a Pokemon version of it, ironically seeming even more luxurious and amazing then the human counterpart! If you would like to join, you must follow these rules.
1. Please please please use correct grammar! I don't think anyone will call you out for it but it's definitely something that really bothers me when I see it. Writing posts more then just a couple sentences are appreciated! ^-^
2. Follow all of Pokecharm's rules, they are there for a reason! No mega evolution because of the lack of trainers (They are basically leaving you there for a while :3 )
3. Keep relationships to a boundary. I really don't think other people really need to read that stuff, so please keep it far far away from here (Put Waffles with Strawberries in the Other section of your application. This is important! :3). Not explaining the Pidgeys and Combees today, tomorrow, or ever..
4. Use this form for OOC!.. That's about it XD
---
Application Form:
Name:
Past: (If you want, I'm sort of lazy so meh)
Trainer: (If you share trainers with someone, make sure to ask them first! They'll be living in the same room as you! ^-^)
Other:
---
My Form :)
Name: Cocoa
Species: Eevee
Ability: Adaptability
Trainer: Sarah Rose (You can join my trainer if you want, I don't mind ^-^)
Other: (Go read the Rules! ^-^)
--

Last edited:
Name: Aidan
Species: Castform
Ability: Forecast
Other: Waffles and strawberries!

THis sounds cool! cant way to join

Last edited:
@Meepy Hey! Sorry, I can't let you into the roleplay until you read the rules ;-;
Please go back to read them before editing your application ^-^
Edit: @Meepy Alright! Thanks for reading the rules! Welcome to the club! XD

Last edited:
Name: Midnight
Species: Shiny Umbreon
Ability: Synchronize
Past: Midnight came to Aloha to get away from his rather annoying friends, if even possible.
Trainer: Stray
Other: Waffles with Strawberries!

Name: Bane
Species: Riolu
Ability: Steadfast
Past: Bred particularly by Monierre to be a sincere battling threat and master teen-sweeping on Alola's more underground competitive fighting scene.
Trainer: Lucas Monierre; Lucy and him are well-acquainted.

Name: Lucy
Species: Meowth (Alolan)
Ability: Pick Up
Trainer: Lucas Monierre

Other: wAffleSSS & sTRAwBErrrreeeeiiissss

I hope I did this right, I really like the idea of this roleplay!
Name:Orion
Species:Alolan Nintales
Ability:Snow Warning
Past: Orion was found by his trainer when Tori was young and he was a Vulpix. They have a tight bond with each other and after Tori found a Ice Stone, He became a Ninetales.
Trainer: Tori Sumner
Other:Waffles with Strawberries!

Name: Gab
LV:26
Species: Gabite
Ability:Rough Skin
Trainer: Nien. i'm LIVING A FREE LIFE BABY Sorry i had to do that
Other:Waffles with strawberries!
If i can join.

Name: Gab
LV:26
Species: Gabite
Ability:Rough Skin
Trainer: Nien. i'm LIVING A FREE LIFE BABY Sorry i had to do that
Other:Waffles with strawberries!
If i can join.
Accepted! Welcome! ^-^
I hope I did this right, I really like the idea of this roleplay!
Name:Orion
Species:Alolan Nintales
Ability:Snow Warning
Past: Orion was found by his trainer when Tori was young and he was a Vulpix. They have a tight bond with each other and after Tori found a Ice Stone, He became a Ninetales.
Trainer: Tori Sumner
Other:Waffles with Strawberries!
Accepted! Welcome x 2! ^-^
Name: Bane
Species: Riolu
Ability: Steadfast
Past: Bred particularly by Monierre to be a sincere battling threat and master teen-sweeping on Alola's more underground competitive fighting scene.
Trainer: Lucas Monierre; Lucy and him are well-acquainted.

Name: Lucy
Species: Meowth (Alolan)
Ability: Pick Up
Trainer: Lucas Monierre

Other: wAffleSSS & sTRAwBErrrreeeeiiissss
Welcome! x 3!

Name: Alejandro
Species: Golduck
Ability: Swift Swim
Past: (to lazy to think of one)
Trainer: Aiden (a.k.a. Nintenduck)
Other: He has an emerald on his forehead instead of a ruby (and also WAFFLES AND STRAWBERRIES)

Last edited:
I... I think I have to join this. xD I needed Vaporeon and Jolteon characters, anyway... even though it would be much easier to just bring Naya back.

Name: Decimus (Deci for short)
Species: Vaporeon
Ability: Water Absorb
Past: I guess I'll just put this here, then: HIs hat was a gift from his Trainer, who he never really got to know all that well.
Trainer: None, as of late. Both he and Genesis had been recently abandoned in favor for a stronger team, so he calls the Jolteon his caretaker.
Other: Deci wears a black fedora whenever he's not swimming, and his eyes are a deep purple. And might I just say that waffles with strawberries sounds pretty yummy right about now~! :p

Name: Genesis (Gene for short)
Species: Jolteon
Ability: Quick Feet
Past: Again, I'll put this here: Like Deci, Gene's pendant was a gift from her Trainer, long ago.
Trainer: None. Explained above.
Other: Waffles with strawberries! Around her neck, though, hangs a simple golden pendant, the letter D (for Decimus) etched into one side, a G (for Genesis) on the other. Oh, and her eyes are a bright blue color.

@Nintenduck Hey! Sorry, I can't accept you until you read the rules. After you do, please do edit your post to contain what is needed, Thank you! ^-^
@The Ringmaster XD It's great to have you back, but poor Genesis! Their going to mix Genesis with Genesect and then Genesis would be sad. Not only would Genesis be sad, but then Genesect would be sad the Genesis had been sad because Genesect was sad so then both Genesis and Genesect would be sad....
(Your accepted XD)

@The Ringmaster XD It's great to have you back, but poor Genesis! Their going to mix Genesis with Genesect and then Genesis would be sad. Not only would Genesis be sad, but then Genesect would be sad the Genesis had been sad because Genesect was sad so then both Genesis and Genesect would be sad....
(Your accepted XD)
*le deadpan stare* Wat. @.@@.@

(Thanks, man. It's good to be back, too! xD )

Name:Tornado
Species:Umbreon shiny
Past:Too lazy to think something
Trainer:Shun Yagami
Other:Waffles and strawberries.

Name: Sweetie
Species: Bounsweet
Ability: Leaf Guard
Past: Sweetie hatched from an egg whilst on a cherry tree. Sweetie hatched from the egg with no mother or father nearby, but she didn't realize it until later while she was being attacked by an Alolan Meowth. Now Sweetie roams Alola as a wild pokemon. (You're free to catch Sweetie if you'd like!)
Other: Waffles and Strawberries!

Oh my Arceus, that was amazing.
Here's WATT convinced me to say it.
In real life, I'm tall and I always wear black, but I have dyed-white hair that's always sticking up in a mess of bedhead-y spikes. Oh, yeah, and I love dancing.

Name: sapphire
Species: umbreon (albino)
Ability: synchronise
Past: N/A
Trainer: jasmine forest
Other: his favourite food is waffles with strawberrys

Yeah... Good point. Only problem is, I don't really like any of them (I mean, I don't DISLIKE them either, but.... y'know).

All the Pokemon fans at my school tell me I look like a specific one (and act like it too, LOL).

Guess what that is?

Potateon
latest

(Yeah, I know, I'm pathetic. Please just guess anyway, it would help make my day a lot to know that people outside of --ugh, SCHOOL!-- actually want to talk to me. XP)