• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

For the love of pokemon(open)

OOC
This is a camp RP with some plot, but is mostly just for fun, so don't get dark. Also, please have a semi descriptive post, but you don't need to go for all that long, and posts describing battles should be especially short. Also, you shouldn't be able to dodge all attacks. Thanks!
(My card is in profile)

BIC
Crystal took in a breath of the brisk fall air. She loved this time of year. The leaves were a fireworks show of reds and yellows, the berries were ready to be harvested, and on top of all that, this year she would be going to a special camp for her to bond with her pokemon!
She could hardly wait, and, guessing by the loud trumpeting coming from the other room, Phanny couldn't either. Phanny was her Phanpy, and the two only met a few weeks ago. Phanny was already used to Crystal and was energetic as always. She had even made friends with Nocturne, Crystals' Noivern. Her other pokemon, however. Were less exited about the bouncing ball of energy. Crystal closed her bedroom window and turned around, being greeted by her Ninetails, Kit. The golden beast let out a small growl.
"I know, I know, let's go find Petal before we go." Said Crystal, leaving the room to go look for her skittish Leafeon. Kit followed close behind. It wasn't long before they found her under Crystals' bed. She let out a sigh and tucked the whimpering leafeon under her arm. Then once Petal had calmed down, with Kit and Phanny safely in their pokeballs, Crystal mounted atop Nocturne and set off for camp.

Zack was already at camp admiring the Searnery.
"I can tell its going to be great day.What do you think Lucky?"Zack asked.The Lucario was sitting next to a great oak tree happily."Ill take that as yes.Huh?"A Pidgeot came out her pokeball with Hearts from her capsule and Flew up the tree."I guess you like it too dont you Skye."Zack said

"Huh?"Zack said looking up into the sky seeing a noivern with someone on it.

Last edited:
Nocturne went soaring over the forest, performing graceful dips and turns before landing at the camps enterance, were he let off his trainer. Petal clung onto Crystals' shirt, startled from the flight. Crystal, however, felt free as a fearow, just like she always did when riding her trusty Noivern. She let out her two other pokemon from their balls. Phanny let out a trumpet, exited to be somewhere new. Petal bolted into the woods, startled by the sudden noise. Kit ran after her companion, ignoring her trainer's call.

"Whoa a Noivern,and a Ninetales!Wow you have some great pokemon."Zack said in awe.
"Hi my name is Zack and these are my pokemon."Zack said.He threw 4 pokeballs in the air reaveling a Quilava,Luxray,Shiny Gallade, and Umbreon.

"These are my pokemon.Quil the Quilava, Shadowbolt the Luxray,Blade the Shiny Gallade, and Shadow the Umbreon.And by the tree are Skye and Lucky."Zack said."Whats your name?"Zack asked.

Last edited:
"Hi" Crystal replied.
"Crystals' the name. Have you seen a leafeon somewhere? A bit smallish, minty colored ears... Jeez, I really need to find her before camp starts." She started to nervously stroke Kit.
"I really gotta get bells for the two of you" she told the pokemon.
"Maybe you won't get lost."

"Dont worry Shadow can find her.Whenever an eevee or eeveelution is around he can sense them.Hey shadow can you go find her leafeon plz?"Zack said.
The Umbreon nodded and ran off.
"Dont worry he will find her.I know he will."Zack said confidently.

Shadow ran till he saw the leafeon in the tree."Um-Umbreon!"Shadow yelled.

Crystal grumbled and climbed up to meet the shy pokemon. Sitting on the branch next to Petal, she slowly scooted towards the leafeon, trying her best not to scare it off.
"There there" she said sweetly, scooping Petal into her lap.
"No need to be afraid." She scrambled down the tree, careful not to let go of her leafeon.
"Thanks for helping, now according tho this map... Ah yes! The cabins should be very close by now. I don't suppose you are here for camp as well?"

"Ugh this is like a maze!"Scarlet said in exsaught."Huh?Are those trainers?Thank Goodness!"Scarlet said rushing to the trainers."Wait Zack!"She yelled."Its me Scarlet.Its been so long!"Scarlet said hoping he would remember.

"Please,Please,Please Remember me."Scarlet said in her mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal was about to leave the clearing when she heard an unfamiliar female voice behind her.
"Oh! Hello there! And who might you be?"she asked the new girl.
"My name is Crystal. These wonderful pokemon are Nocturne, Phanny, Kit, and Petal."she gestured towards the pokemon.

"Hey Scarlet. Long Time No See." Zack said, smiling.
"Its been 3 years i missed you."Zack said.
"Hey Crystal this is my Best Friend Scarlet.We were in High School together for 3 years until I moved and we never saw each other since."Zack said lonely.

"Anyway are you here for camp too?"Zack said hoping she would say yes.

"Of course I did and I can tell you are too." Scarlet smiled "Oh, by the way, We never had pokemon back in high school.I curious to see which 3 pokemon you chose for camp." she said curiously.

"You brought more than 3, didn't you?" She yelled.

"Well duh you know How I am.Then it looks like im gonna have to send 3 back to dad."Zack said in sigh.
"I guess ill take back Quil,Skye, and ShadowBolt.Are you guys OK with that?"Zack asked the pokemon.
The Pokemon Nodded their heads and returned to thier pokeballs.

"Guess i can finally use this."Zack said pulling out a dusty mini PC."All I have to do is put the Pokeballs in the Capsules and they will return to my dad."Zack said confidently.

Zack followed all the steps and the Pokeballs Zapped too his dad."thanks guys"Zack said in his head.