• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open For Honor Discussion

"War. For thousands of years, war is what defined us. The three Groups. Samurai, Knights, and Vikings all shared one thing in common, war. Apollyon may have Died, but the Blackstone Legion still thrives."

'Ello there, Another RP. I have been playing For honor, and 'May' have been trying to rep Lawbro, but All this is just memes that I pulled out of my ass. Enjoy.

1. No Power Playing
2. Cannon Characters? DAUBENY! DAUBENY! SHOW YOURSELF!
3. Max of Two characters. If your character dies, you may make a new one. If it is a Custom Group, you may have three.

Now for da Characters.

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
Group(Blackstone, Sid's Raiders, ECT.):
Other:

Name: Yin Crowe
Class(Warden, Raider, Kensei, EXT): Warden
Looks: She wears a Tranquil wayfarer Torso, along with the correct arms to match it. She wears the Haedus helmet, while Her armor is colored in the Blackstone Legion's Usual Orange and black. The pattern on the front is a Black Background, with Orange Lines going across, as the back has the Spacial Seas Pattern.
Personality: She keeps to herself most of the time, only really talking to people when she is talking about the current mission, or just the occasional 'Hi'.
Group(Blackstone, Sid's Raiders, EXT.): Blackstone
Other: Dank Memes

Name:Yang Crowe
Class(Warden, Raider, Kensei, ECT): Lawbringer.
Looks: Litterilly the stock Lawbringer with the Classic Pattern and color.
Personality: Unlike his sister, He can usually be found talking to the soldiers and Fellow Lawbringers.
Group(Blackstone, Sid's Raiders, ECT.): Blackstone
Other: semem knaD

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
@SoMeOnE yOu KnOw I was wondeewonif it would be possible to have three characters as I really wanted to do a trio group thing. If not I will make changes.
Name: Lucius (Wolf) Mortalus
Class: Warden
Looks: He is essentially the basic warden from the start of the campaign, the colour scheme is black and yellow with white wolf emblem on right shoulder.
Personality: Loyal, layed back and dedicated. He tends to look for the good in people but has a strong sense of revenge.
Group: The Warriors Three

Name: Kiara (Viper) Mortalus
Class: Peacekeeper
Looks: The basic peacekeeper with the same colour scheme as Lucius but with snake emblem on chest plate.
Personality: Loyal, untrusting, ambitious and mischievous. She tends to mess around but she is much more ruthless than her brother.

Name: Alexander (Bull) Bane
Class: Lawbringer
Looks: Basic Lawbringer with same colour scheme as other two but with bull emblem on helmet.
Personality: Basically the same as Lucius but he is friendlier to strangers and is a lot tougher.