• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Followed

Once in the world, humans once inhabited this earth. They caught Pokemon and told them to do whatever the humans desired, whether to be their pet or fight. But they love rare Pokemon the most. So once they found the Sacred Forest, they got out their Ultra Balls and caught many Pokemon there. Some Pokemon made it out, but they had to find a new home. They moved very far, and avoided even more humans on the way. They finally made a new base camp in a new forest called Hailstorm Forest.

Rules: No legendaries, no fake Pokemon, all of the Pokecharms rules, no being a human; you may be a humans pokemon.

Name: Boomburst
Species: Noivern
Level: 86
Moves: Boomburst, Dragon pulse, Air Slash, Draco Meteor
Human Pokemon: No

Boomburst glided around the new village. It would take a while to get used to, but it was worth being safe. Also, she could meet new Pokemon, as before, she didn't like being very social, but has learned to control her anger. She saw the entrance gate and flew over, stopping by to check and see if there was any new visitors. To her surprise, there was! She was nervous, but she started with a simple greeting: "Hello!"

Last edited:
Name: Charisma (Chara for short)
Species: Decidueye (Shiny)
Level: 34
Moves: Ominious Wind, Spirit Shackle, Synthesis, Leafage
Human Pokémon: No

Chara stagger up to the entrance of the new village. She was battered and bruised in many places, with a broken wing. In her other wing she was cradling a irregular sized Pokémon egg. She didn't know of its origin but some human scientist tried breaking the poor thing, she saved the egg but she was badly beaten by the humans due to their large numbers. Its a good thing that she lost them in the forest, she'll leave them at the hands on a far more powerful and ferocious Pokémon inhabiting the forest.

(Can I have two characters to control?)

The new Pokemon was a Decidueye, but a different color, indicating it was a shiny. She looked badly hurt and carried an egg. "Oh my! You need some help! Here, come with me to the healers." She said. She eyed the egg for a moment. It didn't look like a normal sized egg, especially for a Decidueye. As they made their way slowly to the healers, without flying, Boomburst couldn't help but wonder. "So, what's your name?" She simply asked. "And.. how did you get such a large egg?" They had finally made it to the healers. "Prepare yourself for tons of questions." She said, held her breath, and they walked into the healers hut.

(Yes, you can have two characters. :) )

Name: None
Species: Eevee
Level: 29
Moves: Quick Attack, Charm, Bite, Swift

Eevee scampered around the town, searching for a new adventure today. Eevee had been living in the town for quite a while now, and was geting used to the lack of humans constantly surrounding it. He enjoyed the town, and was fimiliar with the residents. While he was running around, he saw 2 new Pokémon in front of the Healers hut: a Noivern and a Decidueye holding a fairly large egg. He joyfully ran up to them. “Hello, newcomers! I am Eevee! Who are you?“ he asked joyfully.

"I'm Chara and I found this egg when it was about to get executed by some humans." She said before sitting down, the egg still in her arm "I don't think it's a Pokémon egg though." She commented as she trace the intricate design of the egg. Chara watched the healers did there work and when they tried to touch the egg, she gave them a piercing glare.

Eevee got excited. “Oh, what if a big one comes out of the egg? It could be an Onix... or Dragonite, or even a Salamence!“. Eevee had an anxious tone, so it was obvious that he beleived that one of those Pokémon would hatch.

"I am not a newcomer, but hello anyways!" She said to the Eevee. "And it could be possible for a huge Pokemon to hatch. Chara, Eevee, I am going to my house for a bit. You can stop by any time you like." She exited out of the healers hut, and began to fly through the fairly large forest that they call home. She sighted her house. She entered the building and looked around. It was so.. different. Different from her old house. This one had a light purple for the walls, a chandelier for lights along with open windows, birch floors painted light blue, and a circular raised roof painted gold. There was also an upstairs, but with no stairs, since she could fly up anyways. She glided up past the small gold fence, marking a balcony. She opened the door to her room. It was pretty big. Her bed had large sky blue covers and sheets. All the other color designs were the same, although the light blue floor was a little lighter. Instead of a Chandelier, she had a ceiling fan with a light installed inside with a switch by her door to turn it on. It was already light because of the windows, so she didn't turn it on. She looked out the window. It was an open sky followed by trees and wandering Pokemon. She could see her dragon wings on the side of the house. She also had what looked like the head and face of a Noivern halfway to the top of the roof, above her door. She had a designed dragon tail in the back, finishing the look of her house. While she was looking out of the window, she noticed something strange. It was small movement. But.. it couldn't be. But it was. She raced to the front door and screeched so the whole village could hear. "HUMAN!!!"

"HUMAN!!!" is all Eevee needed to hear before scampering in its house and shutting the door. As he heard panic arise from outside, he stay hidden in a corner, starting to cry.

Boomburst hurriedly ran out of the door, slamming it on accident for being in a rush. It had only been a couple minutes... Chara couldn't have been healed yet. Although they are very advanced, they couldn't be done in such little time, not to mention Chara still had heal for a while. And Eevee.. he was so small, he couldn't protect himself very well. But she rushed to the healers hut where Chara lay, healing. "The humans a-are c-coming.." She panted. She was fully healed, as she didn't expect, but still might be a little sore. "I'll go find Eevee." She said, taking off before she could respond. She found his house immediately and dove in, swiftly. "I'll take you to the healers. You'll be safer there." She let him crawl onto her back as she took him to Chara. Once he was off, she, once again, took off without letting him talk. She flew up just in time to see a girl throw an Ultra Ball at her best friend, Fusion, a Charizard. The humans continued to throw and capture many Pokemon. She couldn't watch. Her anger built up- she attacked. She used a Dragon Pulse at the girl who captured Fusion, hitting her, which scared her into the forest. She screeched an unfriendly screech and met the fearful eyes of another trainer, and knew the moment she saw him, that there was going to be a fight.

Chara growled as she stretched her newly healed wing, she wince feeling the soreness but nonetheless she was still battle ready. She looked at the egg and contemplated on taking it but she suddenly had a different idea. She took the egg and flew to her foster parents house, she didnt knock or tried to catch there attention since she knew that she doesnt have much time. She flew through her old tree house and put the egg in her old bed. She then flew to where the battle is, she spotted Oljie, a Noctowl, one of her hunter buddy. She flew near him and give him a nod in greeting, he nodded back. They dive at the tree tops to hide using the leaves, Oljie swiftly delivered his attacks to the near humans while Chara took out multiple sharp feather arrows that hit the humans. It was enough to cause them to bleed but not enough to kill. The humans she hit screamed in fear and retreated, the few who didnt was bombarded by more of her feather arrows.

Arrows made from feathers flew past attacking the humans, and Boomburst guessed it was Chara. She let out another unfriendly screech and dove toward a human with a powerful force, knocking him back into the trees. He sent out a Pokemon as she flew up, and it was a Butterfree. Fool.. She thought as she sent an Air Slash at it. But it dodged the attack and used String Shot, hitting her wings and binding them together, causing her to take a serious blow to the ground. The human tried to throw an Ultra Ball at her, but she used Dragon Pulse to disintegrate the ball into tiny little pieces. She used her back claws to break the strings and flew up, furious. She successfully hit the Butterfree with Air Slash, making it faint instantly. She Dragon Pulsed the human with it, making him bleed pretty badly. He retreated into the forest, holding the Butterfree in his hands. But the rest of the humans had other plans- to catch her. One sent out a Houndoom and one sent out a Scyther, while the others took cover while they watched. The Houndoom tried to use Flamethrower, but she dodged it, while the Syther took a surprise attack with his scythe at her wing. Whats with it and their wings? She thought as the pain quickly went away. The Syther took another slash at the wing, but she backed up into Houndoom's Flamethrower. She fell to the ground, the Houndoom about to make another attack, but she flew up just in time to turn around and ready a Boomburst attack.

"Chara lets do it!" Oljie shouted. Chara took a deep breath in before going into the air. She stretch her wings and flap its wings releasing multiple glowing sharp leaves . Noctowl used whirlwind, with his attack combined with Chara they created a huge tornado leafage. The attack sent some of the humans Pokémon away while some hit everyone in its vicinity.

Eevee was stunned, and did not know what to do. He saw a man staring at it. He had an Ultra Ball and was ready to throw it. Before the man could do anything, Eevee's instincts kicked in. It charged towards the man and knocked him to the ground with Quick Attack, then bit into the man's arm. “AH, YOU LITTLE PSYCHOPATH!“ the man yelled. This just made Eevee bite harder, and the arm started to bleed. The man quickly freed himself and ran away. Eevee felt proud of himself. He didn't see any humans around him, so he thought he was safe. He then saw Boombrst at it with a Butterfree she quickly fainted it with an Air Slash. Boomburst lowered, but it was obvious she was still fighting. Eevee was amazed at Boomburst's strength, and ran into the battlefield.

The Boomburst attack had great power. All of the human's Pokemon fainted, showing the strength. Most of the humans fled, including the ones from Chara and Oljie and Eevee. There were two humans left- half the village was caught, including Fusion the Charizard. They needed to get rid of the final humans, and it wouldn't be easy. "Lets combine our power!" She yelled to Eevee, Chara and Oljie. She readied another Boomburst attack.

While Boomburst readied her Boomburst attack, Eevee forcibly lured the humans with Charm. This was risky, however, since all the attention was on him. "Um.. Hurry it up a little, please!" said Eevee. As the humans crept closer, Eevee kept backing up until he hit wall. A human then hurled a Quick Ball at Eevee and the ball hit him.
Inside, the Ball, Eevee panicked. It was dark and lonely inside, except for a single light. Above him was a timer. He had only a few seconds before the ball trapped him, so Eevee ran into the light and managed to break out of the ball.
Another human threw an Ultra Ball, but he hit it away. Eevee rushed past the humans and started to run around the village for a place to hide. He couldn't defend himself, there were too many. Boomburst seemed to be taking a while to ready that attack, but he was sure she would strike soon, so he hid inside a pile of hay, hoping that the humans wouldn't find him.

While the humans were lured by Eevee's Charm, her own attack was getting stronger and stronger by the minute. She watched as Eevee was sucked into a Quick Ball, but he broke out of it. He then jumped into a pile of hay, and Boomburst's attack was almost done, with full power. The humans were like zombies, trying to follow Eevee but didn't know where he was. Her attack was done charging. "Use your Swift against the humans!" She shouted. When he did, she shot her Boomburst attack, almost the power of a nuke. "Get down!" She yelled. She dove into the trees, scratching her stomach as she slid against the ground. There was a big explosion, and she could feel some of the blowback against her tail and wings. She smelt smoke, and turned around. "Forest fire!!"

All of the hay was blown away after what sounded like an explosion. Eevee slowly crept out of the clumps of wheat that still remained, and walked around. He didn't hear anybody or anything, but it could have been because his ears were still ringing from that explosion. He spotted the humans that were trying to catch him...
But they were dead. All of their faces were charcoal-black, and some were even lacking limbs! Eevee walked away with a smug expression on his face. Once his sense of hearing and smell returned, he heards Boomburst yell "Forest fire!". Eevee walked out of the village, and saw that a tree was catching flames.

A tear rolled down Boomburst's face. Her new home was destroyed. And it was because of those humans. She thought she was going to lose her anger again, but instead she started to cry. She covered her head with her wings, sitting down with her tail lolled to the side motionless. As tears streamed down her face, She caught a blurred glance of Charra in a tree, but she didn't care. She continued to cry, not caring if there was a fire going on around her.

Chara was able to find some cover when Boomburst attacked the humans. She walked out and smelled smoke "Forest fire!" She turn to the direction of the smoke and wince at the sight. She looked around for some water type Pokémon but she didn't need as a bunch of water types which is being lead by a Simipour charge to the fire and use every water moves they have. She sigh and flew back to the egg. Only to see that it wasn't there. She looked around until she notice a humanoid figure on the bed. It looked like a Ralts but it was slightly larger probably the height of a human child. Chara gasp realizing that the egg contained a mutant, she shook her head 'Humans are turning crueler and crueler. They even experimented on their own species.' She thought as she wrap the Human Pokémon in a cozy blanket an flew to her home. Now to hide the thing until she was sure it was safe for the mutant to reveal itself to the public.

Eevee walked up to the tree Boomburst was in and lightly knocked it with his head, enough to make her feel it. He had a single Oran Berry in his mouth that he managed to salvage from the town. She didn't respond, so he left it in front of the tree for her, and walked away.

Boomburst looked down with blurry vision, seeing a tiny blue dot. She wiped her eyes, and looked down again. It was an Oran berry. She jumped down because she didn't have enough energy to fly, and picked it up. It was small compared to her big claws, but she ate it anyway. She knew who it was from, but she didn't have enough time to go over there. She sighed and flew to her house with little energy. She opened the door and flew to her room. She took a long strapped White bag and put in some of her belongings. She put in 4 Oran Berries and 2 Sitrus berries into a smaller pouch. She took 12 throwing knives and slid them into a bigger pouch with a lot more room left. She inserted some White and Blue earbuds, and a light blue bracelet. She slid in a Yellow bandana, a Green bandana, and a Black bandana. Her bag was nearly full. She walked down to the kitchen with tiled floors and opened a drawer. She took out a glass drawer and put it into the pocket holder and walked out of the door, locking it. She took out the jar again and filled it with fresh water from a nearby oasis. She put it back into the pocket pouch and took off toward the North, and she landed on her roof before she continued and turned around. Eevee was watching her, and she glanced over to the Water-type Pokemon shooting the fire with water. But it didn't matter. Her home was destroyed- nobody could fix it. She wiped a tear and said her final words to her lost forest~ "Goodbye." She turned away and continued to fly North, with tears streaming down her face and her eyes closed.

Eevee didn't know what to do; He didn't have family or anybody else he was really close with. He noticed how Pokemon were parting ways in groups, but Eevee didn't think he was welcome in any of them. He had considered living here, but all the farms and houses had been burnt/exploded. So Eevee decided to go to his cousin Glaceon's place, but there was one problem: it would take days to get there.

Boomburst stopped as if she had hit a brick wall. She took out her yellow bandana and blue bracelet. She put them on and stopped crying. She turned around a flew back to Eevee, her claws scraping the grass that was still there. She took out the Black and Green bandanas and put them on the ground and spoke to Eevee. "Pick one. And if you want, you could come with me. You could fly on my back. Or at the least, I could take you somewhere. But I must start a new village, and I have nobody to come with me. To be honest, you and Chara and the only friends I have had in years. So please, will you come with me?" She asked with a hopeful tone in her voice.

"Umm, Okay." Eevee said. He wondered how Boomburst found him so quickly. "I guess I'll have the green bandana." he told her. He held the bandana in his mouth and climbed onto Noivern's back.

Name: Xa (Pronounced Za)
Species: Xatu
Level: 88
Moves: Psychic, Shadow Ball, Refresh, Roost

Xa looked around. His home had been destroyed. And even though he had been treated as an outcast his whole life, it was still home. Boomburst, the Noivern he had seen flying around throughout the last few minutes had taken to the skies with an Eevee on her back.
"Peculiar," he said to himself. Now was his time. He stared at the sun, as Xatu so often do. Then, as if by uncontrollable instinct, he spread his wings and followed the Noivern, calling after them.

Boomburst heard a Pokemon calling after them, and Eevee told her to wait up. She made a sharp turn and saw a Xatu. Once he caught up, she spoke. "What's your name?" She asked nicely, but with a tone in her voice she wouldn't tolerate outsiders. "If you're here to tell me that being a human Pokemon is great, then you might as well call yourself exploded."

Last edited:
Xa spread his wings respectfully and said, "I mean no harm, It's just that I've always been an outsider, and I heard you speaking of beginning a new village. I want to be part of that." He blinked his wide, teardrop shaped eyes. "I just beg you not to make the same mistake others have. Do not underestimate me." As he said this, he shot a Shadow Ball past Boomburst's head, in order to prove his worth. "I'm coming with you, whether you like it or not."

Boomburst thought for a moment. "Sure." She said in a friendly tone. "But you do not scare me either. Now, I hope you can keep up, because we have a long way to go." She said, hoping to give him the hint that they should be going now. She let her wings fall as if she were going to fall on the ground, but she twisted while they were falling, and opened them back up from when they were closed at the last minute. She sprang up with the power of her wings and the wind, lifting them up a lot higher than they were before. She glided high above the trees, beginning the long journey to find a new home.